Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (46128 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Gift52(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2021
Wedding: Groom fall on under anointing on his wedding day
Source:
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1389558145060573193?s=09

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voJDuVaduEE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by GentleBone(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2021
Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2021
Lamba. . Local man wey dey think about the impromptu sex he'll have that night grin grin

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by slawormiir: 10:09pm On May 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Pussy ass groom......

All these their white garment church.....thier modus of operandi very annoying....
Na so one babe with big breast invite me come this their church one day....a real niggarrr accept the request shaperly....me and big breast...na breast go kill me
Damnnnn.....I regret why I accept to come the church....
Na so them dey kneel down and get up every seconds
My waist nearly break....very annoying church

To annoy me the more.....she come dey force candle for my hand.....

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Otunba Lamba, you better wake up so that slawomir won't bang your wife for you.

Unam ikot mkpo.

Here's the recipe for the super stallion Mega Man..don't kill your wife please.

With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
grin

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by DomainGist: 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
grin
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Mehn! thought I was fast enough by posting exactly 10:10pm but three posters already above me at same time but las las another four dey behind me on same time

Life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Parker0: 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Werey dey disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
God arrested him on his wedding day grin

Am happy City won tonight e no easy

4 Likes

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Na wah oh... Things dey happen.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by momodub: 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Dammmm
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by smartxyz(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
So him no qualify to fall under anointing cos him be the groom? undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Nobody body fell under anointing like this that I know of in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by farem: 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by niyidenrele: 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
It is the spirit of all the girls that he has slept with in the past, that is fleeing his body

Say No To Premarital Sex

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by PETERiCHY(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
It's called....Dizziness....

[img]https://media1./images/2b2d17cf34b15c1d8c4ba15f96f4839d/tenor.gif?itemid=5297858[/img]

(nothing to see here)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Lwkmh
Maybe he didn't feed well before coming lol

Check out my signature for Foodstuffs from North at quality and affordable prices
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Nbotee(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
Until he'll fall and break his something wey he wan use on wedding nyt, U go know the seriousness of the fall
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2021
SHEYBI UNA SEE ANOTHER PROBLEM WEY DESMOND ELLIOT DON CAUSE NOW? WEREY DEY HERE DEY DISGUISE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Daniiel: 10:12pm On May 04, 2021
thank you Jesus .( in odumeje's voice)

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2021
I see him performing like a machine during his honeymoon cos the anointing of performance has been impacted into his life, I see his wife giving birth to triplets. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:12pm On May 04, 2021
Gift52:
Wedding: Groom fall on under anointing on his wedding day
Source:
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1389558145060573193?s=09

SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO!! angry
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Hambivert: 10:13pm On May 04, 2021
The funny thing is that woman wahala no sabi anointing o. When it starts if anointing no take time woman wahala fit pursue am comot!

A happy home is not determined by anointing. To fall under anointing even on the wedding day can never determine a successful or happy union.

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by OldNairalander(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2021
When will Slawormir fall under anointing?
Just asking for Pastor rightousness
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 04, 2021
I no blame the guy,,, na al dis pastors ordinary to conduct wedding dem go turn am anointing service
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by akinwale701(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2021
Everything wey instablog dey carry sometimes no dey true..

Check my sigi abeg
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by bigdammyj: 10:14pm On May 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:15pm On May 04, 2021
LMAO grin
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ictjobber: 10:16pm On May 04, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.