Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media (5122 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by elizabeth24: 8:55am On May 05, 2021
It went viral on Social media after a Pregnant Bride wore a Seductive dress during her Traditional wedding which got people talking about.

In the Video it was seen that he she rocked a Orange dress as her breast was showing
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/check-out-dress-of-bride-that-got-people-talking-on-social-media-video.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by EmmaDesign: 8:55am On May 05, 2021
London bridge as falling grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by pelenaija(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2021
EmmaDesign:
Lol and nobody can fix it

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2021
all na trend......signing out

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Liposure: 1:15pm On May 05, 2021
Bobby has changed hands
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Lordbinsmar: 2:03pm On May 05, 2021
All I can see in the picture is structural failure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by kenzysmith: 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
that breast is begging to breath
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by beautyhd: 2:56pm On May 05, 2021
This doesn't look good at all.

If someone mistakingly steps on that her gown, public embarrassment will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Shellsploit: 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
Whatever rocks her cradle!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by chiiraq802(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2021
EmmaDesign:
My dear lady!! #singing!!!! grin

Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by LikeAking: 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Nice!

This slim lady above wetin I write"Pix", is amazing. She get nice style. I love her swag
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
Oyinbo go call am wardrobe malfunction,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Makaveli217(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2021
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by mechanics(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmmmm, see how she's exposing her fallen breasts.
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Africanwardrobe(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2021
OP...wetin consyn u now? Na ur own levels? Leave d lady alone, well check dz one out oo
https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by femi4: 5:00am On May 06, 2021
Nipple is the new private part
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Vulcanheph(m): 5:23am On May 06, 2021
First of all , No decent woman will wear such a dress on her wedding.
Secondly the melons she is trying to display has started "obeying the laws of gravity", so I pity the man who still went ahead to marry this one because it's obvious that those things on her chest has seen better days and have gone through a lot of damages for them to have gotten to that stage.
This reminds me of a song by the-kid-Laroi that goes like this: "Now here we go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe...."
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by pohino7404: 6:52am On May 06, 2021
EmmaDesign:
Re: Check Out The Dress Of A Bride That Got People Talking On Social Media by Generalwoodz(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2021
All breasts will eventually sag due to ageing. Stop expecting a woman's breasts to stand forever.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). / Osuofia Beheaded In Saudi Arabia? / Pics: Kaka, Late Christy Essien's Son Is Finally Married To The Lady Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.