Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? (1244 Views)

Why Do Christians Reject Cesarian Method Of Delivery / Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing / Why Do Christians Reject Some Part Of The Old Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by The5DME(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2021
During the last eid(don't know which one), some muslims in our compound have us food, but we were instructed by our parents to thrash it in the waste bin. They said it because they usually chant some incantations when killing their cows and all that and it's not right to eat it.
Even in church, the pastors said we should not eat any food given ibus by our muslim friends during any of their celebration. I need a real reason why this is so.
Cc: budattum, kobojunkie, jesusjnr2020,somvayina
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by ictjobber: 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
The5DME:
During the last eid(don't know which one), some muslims in our compound have us food, but we were instructed by our parents to thrash it in the waste bin. They said it because they usually chant some incantations when killing their cows and all that and it's not right to eat it.
Even in church, the pastors said we should not eat any food given ibus by our muslim friends during any of their celebration. I need a real reason why this is so.
Cc: budattum, kobojunkie, jesusjnr2020,somvayina

Muslims also reject Easter and Christmas food... They accept it quite alright but e dey almost always end up for bin.

It's a Nigerian thing. We don't just trust ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
Bros you're living in a very fetish country that engages in diabolic acts. And many Muslim folks perpetrate such. Now I'm not saying all Muslims are like that, but kindly refusing is still the best policy.

P. S : I speak from experience
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by thorpido(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2021
Many Muslims also do the same thing with Christmas and Easter foods.
The same prayers muslims say during their celebrations is also what they say at the abattoir when they slaughter cows and you need to know most butchers are Muslims.You buy meat in the market from them.

If you're a Christian,all you need is true knowledge of the word of God.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 4:23pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros you're living in a very fetish country that engages in diabolic acts. And many Muslim folks perpetrate such. Now I'm not saying all Muslims are like that, but kindly refusing is still the best policy.

P. S : I speak from experience
Jesus Christ gave you two important wisdoms , and they are as follows

1) Jesus Christ told you that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean....you are not defiled by anything you eat or drink or anything that comes from the outside into your body

2) if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you will drink poison and it will not harm you.

So, unless you are about to inform us next that your "experience" trumps the Truth of the God you claim to serve, I would like to ask that you work on accepting and obeying the teachings and commandments of God so you no longer hold to those lies. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 4:26pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
Many Muslims also do the same thing with Christmas and Easter foods.
The same prayers muslims say during their celebrations is also what they say at the abattoir when they slaughter cows and you need to know most butchers are Muslims.You buy meat in the market from them.

If you're a Christian,all you need is true knowledge of the word of God.
So? are Christians called to do it muslims as muslims do to them or something? undecided

Do you also need to know who raised the meat since the farmers could have also made the very same prayers over animals even before sending them to the slaughter houses. undecided

What has this prayer that is supposedly said over the meat to do with the eating of the meet? undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by thorpido(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=101407781] So? are Christians called to do it muslims as muslims do to them or something? undecided
No,I was only stating what happens in reality.I wasn't making a recommendation.

[quote]Do you also need to know who raised the meat since the farmers could have also made the very same prayers over animals even before sending them to the slaughter houses. undecided[/b] That's unnecessary.I was only pointing out that if you reject the food because of the prayers made by Muslims,what of the other prepared foods that you know nothing about those who prepared it?

[quote]What has this prayer that is supposedly said over the meat to do with the eating of the meet? undecided
That is where the question of what a man believes comes in.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
That is where the question of what a man believes comes in.
So it doesn't matter what God Himself commands you to believe, assuming you believe in Jesus Christ, that is? undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by thorpido(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So it doesn't matter what God Himself commands you to believe, assuming you believe in Jesus Christ, that is? undecided
My answer to your question are your words below.

Kobojunkiee:

1) Jesus Christ told you that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean....you are not defiled by anything you eat or drink or anything that comes from the outside into your body

2) if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you will drink poison and it will not harm you.

So, unless you are about to inform us next that your "experience" trumps the Truth of the God you claim to serve, I would like to ask that you work on accepting and obeying the teachings and commandments of God so you no longer hold to those lies. undecided
I was only stating what the reality is and what a man believes(or not)...............the Word of God.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 4:55pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
My answer to your question are your words below.

I was only stating what the reality is and what a man believes(or not)...............the Word of God.
I just hope more Christians understand that by acting out of fear, believing that something in the food is against them, they sin against God. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by thorpido(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I just hope more Christians understand that by acting out of fear, believing that something in the food is against them, they sin against God. undecided
Like you said, it's not what a man eats that defiles him...........and Christians need to understand that Christ has given them authority over all things.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 5:06pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Didn't you read the part of the bible that says you should not be unequally yoked with sinners, and you should abstain from anything offered to idols? Please read your bible before coming online to display the usually stupidity you're normally known for
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2021
Because both Christianity and Islam mold their adherents to become bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Didn't you read the part of the bible that says you should not be unequally yoked with sinners, and you should abstain from anything offered to idols? Please read your bible before coming online to display the usually stupidity you're normally known for
1. Jesus Christ never told His followers that they should not be "unequally" yoked with unbelievers- He never put that restriction on His followers. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never gave His followers any teachings about abstaining from that which is offered to idols - He never placed that restriction on His followers. undecided

3. Please be sure of whose commandments you follow... God has called no man to the following of laws/commandments made by men. undecided

4. God calls you to trust and obey His own teachings and commandments only. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 5:32pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. Jesus Christ never told you any of that you should not be "unequally" yoked with unbelievers- He never put that restriction on any of His followers. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never gave His followers any teachings about abstaining from that which is offered to idols - He never placed that restriction on any of His followers. undecided

3. Please be sure of whose commandments you follow... God has called no man to the following of laws/commandments made by men. undecided

4. God calls you to trust and obey His own teachings and commandments only. undecided
My Bible told me not to be unequally yoked with sinners /unbelievers (2corinthians 6:14) . It also told me not to eat things offered to idols(allah) . So what the heck are you saying?! Bros, I'd rather believe my bible than take the garbage you're spreading all in the name of being silly online
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
My Bible told me not to be unequally yoked with sinners /unbelievers (2corinthians 6:14) . It also told me not to eat things offered to idols(allah) . So what the heck are you saying?! Bros, I'd rather believe my bible than take the garbage you're spreading all in the name of being silly online
1) Paul is the one who supposedly told you not to be equally yoked with unbelievers, something Jesus Christ never commanded of His follower, both through His teachings and His examples. This is the same Jesus Christ was seen communing with the sinners of His time by the Pharisees and accused of drinking and dining with them too. undecided

2. The same Jesus Christ who wined and dined with sinners and accused of being a drunk and a glutton by the Pharisees of His day is the same one that came back to tell His followers that nothing they eat or drink can tarnish their image in the sight of God. Meaning that even if they eat food offered to idols, it cannot defile them where God is concerned. undecided

3. A clear warning Jesus Christ gave us is that we not follow after the teachings and commandments of men which He deemed lies where the Truth of God, the commandments/teachings of Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided

4. You claim your Bible said, but Jesus Christ never asked you to worship(trust and obey) your bible but His teachings only.

5. Paul is the one who supposedly wrote those commands to you. Jesus Christ never asked you to trust in and obey any of His followers. He even commanded His followers to never set themselves up as Teachers or leaders over the others. Jesus instead calls each and everyone of His followers to putting their trust in Him and only in His Truth. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 5:53pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1) Paul is the one who supposedly told you not to be equally yoked with unbelievers, something Jesus Christ never commanded of His follower, both through His teachings and His examples. This is the same Jesus Christ was seen communing with the sinners of His time by the Pharisees and accused of drinking and dining with them too. undecided

2. The same Jesus Christ who wined and dined with sinners and accused of being a drunk and a glutton by the Pharisees of His day is the same one that came back to tell His followers that nothing they eat or drink can tarnish their image in the sight of God. Meaning that even if they eat food offered to idols, it cannot defile them where God is concerned. undecided

3. A clear warning Jesus Christ gave us is that we not follow after the teachings and commandments of men which He deemed lies where the Truth of God, the commandments/teachings of Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided

4. You claim your Bible said, but Jesus Christ never asked you to worship(trust and obey) your bible but His teachings only.

5. Paul is the one who supposedly wrote those commands to you. Jesus Christ never asked you to trust in and obey any of His followers. He even commanded His followers to never set themselves up as Teachers or leaders over the others. Jesus instead calls each and everyone of His followers to putting their trust in Him and only in His Truth. undecided
[/s] For now, my bible is my authority and there is not a f**king thing you can do about it.

As it stands, I did not meet Jesus, but I met the bible in this world. And that bible is my final authority. And if you can't accept that, then go and masturbate
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 6:01pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[S] [/s] For now, my bible is my authority and there is not a f**king thing you can do about it.
1. God, the one whom you claim to serve, never called you to worship a book called the Bible. In fact no where in the books contained in the Bible are you told that the Bible is the authority or should be an authority over you. So, yet another doctrine and tradition of men that you follow in place of God there. undecided

2. From the of Adam to the New Covenant, the one thing God has demanded is complete trust obedience of His very own commandments - not the commandments of the Pharisees, the teachers of the law and certainly not those of His apostles. undecided

3. You are right that there is no f.king thing I can do about your choice. I am simply to ensure that you are aware of the Truth of God so you cannot pretend you never heard it told you is all. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1. God, the one whom you claim to serve, never called you to worship a book called the Bible. In fact no where in the books contained in the Bible are you told that the Bible is the authority or should be an authority over you. So, yet another doctrine and tradition of men that you follow in place of God there. undecided

2. From the of Adam to the New Covenant, the one thing God has demanded is complete trust obedience of His very own commandments - not the commandments of the Pharisees, the teachers of the law and certainly not those of His apostles. undecided

3. You are right that there is no f.king thing I can do about your choice. I am simply to ensure that you are aware of the Truth of God so you cannot pretend you never heard it told you is all. undecided
[/s]As it stands, I did not meet Jesus, but I met the bible in this world. And that bible is my final authority. And if you can't accept that, then go and masturbate
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]As it stands, I did not meet Jesus, but I met the bible in this world. And that bible is my final authority. And if you can't accept that, then go and masturbate
1. So you met a book and decided to worship the book, which you now claim as final authority over you, pretending you do so in the name of God? Isn't that what Idolatry is all about? undecided

2. So you did not meet Jesus Christ means the Words and teachings attributed to His person should mean nothing to you? undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1. So you met a book and decided to worship the book, which you now claim as final authority over you, pretending you do so in the name of God? Isn't that what Idolatry is all about? undecided

2. So you did not meet Jesus Christ means the Words and teachings attributed to His person should mean nothing to you? undecided
[/s] That book(bible) is the greatest referent to my faith and religion. Its authority is over all, and if I choose to worship it, I'm not at fault for it is indeed God's word(Jesus Christ). But this is something you can never understand because you've chosen folly over wisdom.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 6:28pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] That book(bible) is the greatest referent to my faith and religion. Its authority is over all, and if I choose to worship it, I'm not at fault for it is indeed God's word(Jesus Christ). But this is something you can never understand because you've chosen folly over wisdom.
1. Again, your worship of the book amounts to nothing but idolatry- the worshiping of ideas and things instead of God Himself. undecided

2. Everything I said of the teachings of Jesus Christ are contained within that same book but because the mission here is to continue to reject all that has to do with God, you instead pick and cling to opinions that are not of God instead - idolatry at it's best. undecided

3. In Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 6, God said cursed is any man who puts his trust in flesh and blood- man- for such a man by so doing, rejects the Truth of God, finding their strength in the things of men instead. undecided
I am afraid it is not possible to trust man and God at the same time. You cannot serve two masters...remember? Oh wait, that is what the Truth of God commands so I guess it means nothing to you. undecided

4. Jesus Christ made it all too clear for those who will listen to Him He and He alone is the Word of God, the very word out of God's own mouth. There is no other but He. undecided

5. Your Bible on the other hand is a book that contains the words of God, Men, Satan and even those of Demons. So when you claim the Bible as the word of God, what you do is accurse God a liar since you attribute even the words of men, demons and Satan to God by that, something God never told you to do. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 6:32pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1. Again, your worship of the book amounts to nothing but idolatry- the worshiping of ideas and things instead of God Himself. undecided

2. Everything I said of the teachings of Jesus Christ are contained within that same book but because the mission here is to continue to reject all that has to do with God, you instead pick and cling to opinions that are not of God instead - idolatry at it's best. undecided

3. In Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 6, God said cursed is any man who puts his trust in flesh and blood- man- for such a man by so doing, rejects the Truth of God, finding their strength in the things of men instead. undecided
I am afraid it is not possible to trust man and God at the same time. You cannot serve two masters...remember? Oh wait, that is what the Truth of God commands so I guess it means nothing to you. undecided

4. Jesus Christ made it all too clear for those who will listen to Him He and He alone is the Word of God, the very word out of God's own mouth. There is no other but He. undecided

5. Your Bible on the other hand is a book that contains the words of God, Men, Satan and even those of Demons. So when you claim the Bible as the word of God, what you do is accurse God a liar since you attribute even the words of men, demons and Satan to God by that, something God never told you to do. undecided
[/s] A God you've never met? Oga pack well. Where is your God if not that the bible led you to him? That same bible you condemned expose who God is, yet you have the effontery to talk stupid about the book that hold your foundation. How hypocritical undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkiee: 6:42pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] A God you've never met? Oga pack well. Where is your God if not that the bible led you to him? That same bible you condemned expose who God is, yet you have the effontery to talk stupid about the book that hold your foundation. How hypocritical undecided
1. The bible did not lead me to God, instead God led me to His Law which is written of in the book called the Bible. The book does not hold my foundation - no, that foundation was laid in God and God Himself. God then led me to reading a lot of other books and other media, and to the pondering of so many different ideas before even that. And this all before pointing me to His Law written of in the Bible. undecided

2. My God does not live inside the book..never did... He instead now lives inside of me.

3. The Bible does not "expose" who God is. The book simply tells you something about some of God's interactions with men, and His laws to you. All the books in the world and worlds cannot perfectly contain all there is to know of God. undecided

4. I can't condemn a mere book because it is only that....a book... paper and glue. And the ideas written in it, are ideas culled from the kinds of different entities, even Satan himself. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 6:53pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1. The bible did not lead me to God, instead God led me to His Law which is written of in the book called the Bible. The book does not hold my foundation - no, that foundation was laid in God and God Himself. God then led me to reading a lot of other books and other media, and to the pondering of so many different ideas before even that. And this all before pointing me to His Law written of in the Bible. undecided

2. My God does not live inside the book..never did... He instead now lives inside of me.

3. The Bible does not "expose" who God is. The book simply tells you something about some of God's interactions with men, and His laws to you. All the books in the world and worlds cannot perfectly contain all there is to know of God. undecided

4. I can't condemn a mere book because it is only that....a book... paper and glue. And the ideas written in it, are ideas culled from the kinds of different entities, even Satan himself. undecided
[/s]Shut the f**k up! You've never met God, so how could He have led you to a book called the Bible? Are you even reasoning at all...?! Just admit you were born and told of a divinity called God and the explanation of that divinity could only be found in the book that divinity left for mankind undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Shut the f**k up! You've never met God, so how could He have led you to a book called the Bible? Are you even reasoning at all...?! Just admit you were born and told of a divinity called God and the explanation of that divinity could only be found in the book that divinity left for mankind undecided undecided undecided undecided
1. In your Bible, you are told of Abraham, an idol worshiper, who never had access to your Bible by the way, but was called by God. In the same way, God calls out to every human being out there, even today, urging them to trust and obey Him. Those who listen and obey are those who become Sons of God, like Abraham. undecided

2. I have never met God? Jesus Christ told you that if you submit to and obey His commandments, He and His Father will come and make their home inside of you. It's written right there in your Bible. undecided

3. I was also born and told of Santa claus and the sandman but I never believed in them.

4. And of God, as I already told you previously, there are many books out there that claim to speak of God,many of them not contained in your Bible. I have read most every scripture I have been able to lay my hands on(all knowledge of good and evil belongs to God) but I do not hold th books to high esteem... the Word of God Himself is what I hold in high esteem - Jesus Christ. undecided

5. Through that I have learnt that contrary to your claim, the explanation of who God is, is not found contained in the book called the Bible. Even some of the writers in the Bible tell you this fact.... God can be seen in and through His creation - not a book. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 7:37pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
1. In your Bible, you are told of Abraham, an idol worshiper, who never had access to your Bible by the way, but was called by God. In the same way, God calls out to every human being out there, even today, urging them to trust and obey Him. Those who listen and obey are those who become Sons of God, like Abraham. undecided

2. I have never met God? Jesus Christ told you that if you submit to and obey His commandments, He and His Father will come and make their home inside of you. It's written right there in your Bible. undecided

3. I was also born and told of Santa claus and the sandman but I never believed in them.

4. And of God, as I already told you previously, there are many books out there that claim to speak of God,many of them not contained in your Bible. I have read most every scripture I have been able to lay my hands on(all knowledge of good and evil belongs to God) but I do not hold th books to high esteem... the Word of God Himself is what I hold in high esteem - Jesus Christ. undecided

5. Through that I have learnt that contrary to your claim, the explanation of who God is, is not found contained in the book called the Bible. Even some of the writers in the Bible tell you this fact.... God can be seen in and through His creation - not a book. undecided
[/s] I can see you're delusional.
1. Are you Abraham...? Have you not read that the bible before it was complied was in parchments and scrolls? It seems you've never heard of the dead sea scrolls so I'll pardon your ignorance on that.

2. The Jesus Christ whom you speak of came from the words of the bible ; not your imagination. So why not give credence to the source of your information?

3. Santa Claus has nothing to do with this discussion except if you're willing to digress which is normally the strategy dumb folks use when caught in a lie.

4. Many books speak about gods, not God Almighty. So perish that thought you have about God originating from human literature.

5. The only book on earth that has the true knowledge of God is the bible. Yes, I said it. All other books (Quran, Taoist scrolls, Kabbalah, etc) hold no trace of God or His ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by LikeAking: 7:41pm On May 05, 2021
Xtians and whalla.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] I can see you're delusional.
1. Are you Abraham...? Have you not read that the bible before it was complied was in parchments and scrolls? It seems you've never heard of the dead sea scrolls so I'll pardon your ignorance on that.

2. The Jesus Christ whom you speak of came from the words of the bible ; not your imagination. So why not give credence to the source of your information?

3. Santa Claus has nothing to do with this discussion except if you're willing to digress which is normally the strategy dumb folks use when caught in a lie.

4. Many books speak about gods, not God Almighty. So perish that thought you have about God originating from human literature.

5. The only book on earth that has the true knowledge of God is the bible. Yes, I said it. All other books (Quran, Taoist scrolls, Kabbalah, etc) hold no trace of God or His ways.
1. So Abraham is not a man but a god to you, even while he was an idol worshiper? undecided

2. You mention scrolls and parchment, are you saying God's call to Abram was in fact through the man's reading of scrolls and parchment instead? So forget the idea of the created pining for it's creator... we alll have to be told by other men before we can have a yearning for God? undecided

3. Jesus Christ came from the words written of in the bible and not from God's own mouth? So it has yet to dawn on you that even the words that called out to Abram, Words out of God own mouth, is the same Jesus Christ referenced later in the New testament section of your Bible? undecided

4. Many books speak of God but not God almighty.. . Interesting claim you make. So the Talmud, the book of Jasher, the book of Enoch, and so many other scriptures out there... only your Bible speaks of God Almighty and this told you by whom? Obviously, not God Almighty. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2021
What muslim says before slauter ram (In the Name of Allah, Allah is the Greatest! [Oh Allah, from You and to You.] Oh Allah, accept it from me.) With remorse tones because no humans have right to take life
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 8:29pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
1. So Abraham is not a man but a god to you, even while he was an idol worshiper? undecided

2. You mention scrolls and parchment, are you saying God's call to Abram was in fact through the man's reading of scrolls and parchment instead? So forget the idea of the created pining for it's creator... we alll have to be told by other men before we can have a yearning for God? undecided

3. Jesus Christ came from the words written of in the bible and not from God's own mouth? So it has yet to dawn on you that even the words that called out to Abram, Words out of God own mouth, is the same Jesus Christ referenced later in the New testament section of your Bible? undecided

4. Many books speak of God but not God almighty.. . Interesting claim you make. So the Talmud, the book of Jasher, the book of Enoch, and so many other scriptures out there... only your Bible speaks of God Almighty and this told you by whom? Obviously, not God Almighty. undecided
[/s]More cluelessness.
1. The Bible never recorded Abraham as an idol worshipper. So only God knows where you got that theory from...but you can check with the Muslims folks. Because that twisted interpretation normally stems from them.

2. Abraham's knowledge of God came by two things : Revealation and oral communication with God Himself. Now the question here is this : are you Abraham, and did you receive the knowledge of God the same way he did?

3 Your question at this junction makes no sense because it is scattered and holds no logical interrogative properties to be even called a question worth reading.

4. Talmud, Book of Jasher, Book of Enoch and all the other esoteric nonsene out there are not a part of my bible. And what is not a part of it, I do not recognize ; neither does Christianity recognize such.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]More cluelessness.
1. The Bible never recorded Abraham as an idol worshipper. So only God knows where you got that theory from...but you can check with the Muslims folks. Because that twisted interpretation normally stems from them.

2. Abraham's knowledge of God came by two things : Revealation and oral communication with God Himself. Now the question here is this : are you Abraham, and did you receive the knowledge of God the same way he did?

3 Your question at this junction makes no sense because it is scattered and holds no logical interrogative properties to be even called a question worth reading.

4. Talmud, Book of Jasher, Book of Enoch and all the other esoteric nonsene out there are not a part of my bible. And what is not a part of it, I do not recognize ; neither does Christianity recognize such.
1. In Joshua 24 vs 2, you are told that during the time of Abraham's fathers,men worshipped idols and since Abram Himself did not know God at that time, it is not rocket science that he may have worshiped along with His fathers at some point before He came to Know God. lipsrsealed

2. The same way God revealed Himself to Abraham is the same exact way God reveals Himself to all of mankind...the same way He was revealed Himself to Abel, Noah, Enoch, Job, Moses...the list goes on. God has not changed. And nowhere in the Bible does God tell you that you first need to be Abraham in order for Him, God, to reveal Himself to you.

3. So you are saying you still don't realize the part that Jesus Christ plays in everything that is God?

4. That you refuse to recognize the other books does not mean they do not in fact speak of Almighty God, which as it turns out, they all do.

5. As far as Christianity is concerned, Jesus Christ never prescribed any book as far as His teachings are concerned. He sent His Word out into the world and Word is everlasting, and will remain, even after your Bible is gone. God Himself told you that He will write His Law in the hearts of those who follow Him. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Evangelical Rethink On Divorce? / Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator / Was Adam Created Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.