Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator (1245 Views)

Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof / Paganism Is Not A Religion. It Is A Way Of Life. . / I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator by uchkochi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
Christianity cannot and should not be rated as a religion.A religion is a way to reach God but Christ is THE way to,and the only way to reach God.You can't be fulfilled through a religion you are only fulfilled through a relationship with your maker and creator who is God.
Religion makes me a little bit sick,religion is propagating ways to get to God but there is only way to get to Him,its through Christ.If it is not through Christ then you are not getting to God you are wasting your time.
We did not create ourself and cannot live on our own,just like every manufacturer has a manual for his product God that made you has a manual for you and that manual is the BIBLE.living without it is living without hope,you don't have a future without Christ,you merely exist.Life could be all you want it to be in Christ Jesus,so Christianity is a relationship with your father,not with your pastor but you Father(God).You are born again not to suffer again but to enjoy life with the one who made you.Jesus loves you and so do i
UCHE OKOCHI(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator by madeyinka: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2008
its real we should enjoy this benefits cos i am a beneficiary i welcome every one to Jesus fans club
free membership
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator by Femi13: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2008
Christianity cannot and should not be rated as a religion.A religion is a way to reach God but Christ is THE way to,and the only way to reach God.You can't be fulfilled through a religion you are only fulfilled through a relationship with your maker and creator who is God.
Religion makes me a little bit sick,religion is propagating ways to get to God but there is only way to get to Him,its through Christ.If it is not through Christ then you are not getting to God you are wasting your time.
We did not create ourself and cannot live on our own,just like every manufacturer has a manual for his product God that made you has a manual for you and that manual is the BIBLE.living without it is living without hope,you don't have a future without Christ,you merely exist.Life could be all you want it to be in Christ Jesus,so Christianity is a relationship with your father,not with your pastor but you Father(God).You are born again not to suffer again but to enjoy life with the one who made you.Jesus loves you and so do i
UCHE OKOCHI(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865
================================================================================

@Uche can you please for God sake , show me where it is written in the bible where Jesus(peace be upon him) called himself God and where he said the diciples should call him God. Then if you can not, then all your quote are rubbish.
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator by kolaoloye(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2008
@Femi 1,
GO back and read the post again to avoid misconception.

@Poster,
YES, you are right because LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST IS FULL OF CRISIS.
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator by kras4naija(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2008
I am a new guy on nairaliand and this topic caught my attention. To uchkochi, I really want to know whether he detests the name christianity, may be he is a witness or he perceives religion as not all about going to church, maybe you study your holy book on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Was Adam Created Perfect? / Do Christians And Muslims Worship Same God? / Imo State University Bans All Campus Fellowships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.