Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? (13869 Views)

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / LASEMA Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Who Reported A Robbery Attack In His Area / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by cardiorap: 7:41am On May 07, 2021
PCRRU of the Nigerian Police works. I've called them twice, in fact, both times, I was travelling to different states and you know how funny some of our police officers could be on the highway.

1. First experience was March, 2021, I was stopped at a checkpoint on East West Road, officer asked for my vehicle documents; he asked for plate number allocation, which I showed him. He realized I had everything, yet he claimed the plate number allocation from Lagos State was not valid; that I should have gotten a new one - something that doesn't expire. I called PCRRU, they spoke with him, he gave a fake ID while mentioning his rank, he introduced himself as DCP lol, network was poor, but he got the message, though still egoistic, he signaled his colleague and said something about me calling IG squad. The colleague took over, since he speaks my dialect and was telling me I should have just given the other guy something and leave rather than staying that long to argue. We settled and I left.

2. Second experience was four days ago on my way to Imo state, the officer said I didn't have a certain police extract, while the said document I personally obtained from one of the state CIDs was staring at him, he claimed that was not it and kept me for an hour there, I called PCRRU and they spoke with him, man was there smiling with my phone answering yes sir, yes sir! He became friendly after the call and freed me to go.

In all, what I noticed about PCRRU is that you shouldn't be arrogant to the officers you're reporting, be calm when you call them, have all evidence and much information as possible. PCRRU works!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by DimkpaEnugu: 7:51am On May 07, 2021
it makes no sense at all... they are all useless and cursed ... they wont even attend to ur complaint , talkless of acting. u dont need to even ask , cos u know that ... everybody knows that... the dead parents & ancestors of the cursed erring police officers knows that too , the useless wives of the arrongant police men knows that , their cursed children without destiny or future knows that their police fathers commit harrasment on innocent citizens and reports makes no sense... Psalm 92:7
That when the wicked sprouted up like grass
And all who did iniquity flourished,
It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore.... 2 Thessalonians 1:9
These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by BitmapStudios: 11:07am On May 07, 2021
sodiq961:

Please can you share their contacts or link to get their contacts

cool
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2021
harakiri:

I didn't lie....maybe I got the rank wrong...if you are a SARS man then you will know Sunday.

Nuff said.
Just joking bro, do calm down.
They call Dia boss O/C(Officer in-charge)
cool
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by harakiri(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Just joking bro, do calm down.
They call Dia boss O/C(Officer in-charge)
cool

Over 10 years can make one forget....its O/C SARS as you said...that fair man (I think he is Yoruba) and a bunch of X-Squad guys. How time flies.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by hectorswag(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2021
Hashabiah:
How can you be reporting thieves to thieves? My dear, the only way you can get justice is if you're rich and well connected. But as far as Nigeria is concerned, reporting to the police to higher authorities is just a waste of time.

P. S : I speak from experience
Lol grin grin Nigeria will always be Nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by ajamuadedayo: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2021
This is exactly the opposite of Christ Jesus' teaching. Please repent and be more forgiving in your dealings with people.
Shalom.

DimkpaEnugu:
it makes no sense at all... they are all useless and cursed ... they wont even attend to ur complaint , talkless of acting. u dont need to even ask , cos u know that ... everybody knows that... the dead parents & ancestors of the cursed erring police officers knows that too , the useless wives of the arrongant police men knows that , their cursed children without destiny or future knows that their police fathers commit harrasment on innocent citizens and reports makes no sense... Psalm 92:7
That when the wicked sprouted up like grass
And all who did iniquity flourished,
It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore.... 2 Thessalonians 1:9
These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by DimkpaEnugu: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=ajamuadedayo post=103727696]This is exactly the opposite of Christ Jesus' teaching. Please repent and be more forgiving in your dealings with people.
Shalom.

nonsense talk... u are a sinner & u need repentance than anyone.... but before that go & heal the wounded minds of all those oppressed by the cursed people....
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? by sherylbaky(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whoever Takes Money For Bail Is A Kidnapper, Says Lagos CP / More on Jos massacre. Blood On Miango Town: The Silence Is Deafening! Pic / Police Arrest Abia State Waste Management Official For Killing Teenage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.