Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai (2988 Views)

I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2021
Nigerian Music Superstar, Davido new girlfriend, Mya Yafai has taken to her page to share a post on her page which center on love.

The model said on her instastories, "I am over protective of anything I love, because to love something is to protect it".

See Mya Yafai's post below....
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/im-over-protective-of-anything-i-love.html

1 Share

Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Baawaa(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2021
He will soon dump you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2021
few months ago I will say babe LA hot but I know better now,cover up your body woman no responsible man will take you home to mama,while your likes are busy trying to get his attention, he's using every means possible to get back with chioma. For the records it was chioma that left davido and not the other way round as some men have portrayed on social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
Baawaa:
He will soon dumped you
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by EmptyGarden(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
This small pikin no too bad finally, she's manageable.

1 Like

Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by yanabasee1(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2021
Baawaa:
He will soon dumped you
When this was said about Chioma, I wasn't taking it seriously....
But right now, I believe that this will be possible in no time...
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by femi4: 5:11am On May 06, 2021
You ll soon join the queue
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by dipson4u08(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2021
Rozcol:
few months ago I will say babe LA hot but I know better now,cover up your body woman no responsible man will take you home to mama,while your likes are busy trying to get his attention, he's using every means possible to get back with chioma. For the records it was chioma that left davido and not the other way round as some men have portrayed on social media.

davido dumps chioma due to the peruzzi saga....

they only kept it cool and did the breakup with matured minds....

why do you think neither chioma nor davido either confirm or debunk the accusation....
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by kmaster007: 9:35am On May 06, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
Nigerian Music Superstar, Davido new girlfriend, Mya Yafai has taken to her page to share a post on her page which center on love.

The model said on her instastories, "I am over protective of anything I love, because to love something is to protect it".

See Mya Yafai's post below....
OBO will soon choke dis one
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/im-over-protective-of-anything-i-love.html
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Daveambition(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
Everybody wey get consign bout wetin dem luv go like priortize'am
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Biglittlelois(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Eyah you all will be fine, the earlier you know that the kind of davido cannot be with a woman for a very long time, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Khd95(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2021
aunty cut your own cake size and be gone jare, Davido belongs to nobody cool cool

wicked yoruba demon grin
Re: I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by kenzysmith: 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
Baawaa:
He will soon dump you
This girl no over fine pass chioma na she just dey lead by goal difference after Davido scored the ist goal he go go down to the wire. Is just a two horse race at the moment with mya leading by goal difference.

(1) (Reply)

g / Bbnaija Ka3na Seeking Attention As She Bares Her Bumbum In A Scandalous Video / Babatunde 'baba Suwe' Omidina In Trouble For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.