Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies (1485 Views)

My Daily Plight With Flies / Doctors? Help A Dieing Man! / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by tit(f): 3:44am On May 06, 2021
The Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated over 60% of its population against Covid-19, is bringing back restrictions amid a rise in cases.

The archipelago of nearly 100,000 people recorded close to 500 new cases in the three days to 1 May and has about 1,000 active cases.

A third of the active cases involved people who had had two vaccine doses, the country's news agency said.

The rest had either had a single dose or were unvaccinated.

Schools have been closed and sports activities cancelled for two weeks. Bars, restaurants and shops are to close early and some gatherings have been banned.

"Despite all the exceptional efforts we are making, the Covid-19 situation in our country is critical right now with many daily cases reported last week," Health Minister Peggy Vidot told a press conference on Tuesday.

The Seychelles, which relies on tourism for much of its income, began vaccinating its population in January using Chinese-made Sinopharm vaccine doses donated by the United Arab Emirates.

By mid-April about 60% of the vaccine doses administered in the country were Sinopharm, with the rest Indian-made AstraZeneca vaccine doses, Bloomberg reported.
What do we know about the Chinese vaccines?
Trials in China and the United Arab Emirates have put Sinopharm vaccine efficacy at 79% and 86% respectively.

The World Health Organization is expected to approve the Sinopharm vaccine and other Chinese-made vaccines for use later this week.

In April, China's top disease control official said the efficacy of the country's Covid vaccines was low, although he later insisted his comments had been misinterpreted.

Researchers in Brazil have put the efficacy of another Chinese-made vaccine, the Sinovac vaccine, at 50.4%.

Chart showing the UK in fifth place when ranking according to doses administered per 100 people in countries with a population of at least one million
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by tit(f): 3:46am On May 06, 2021
If you take vaccine, sorry.

i go stay for house.
i go take maternity leave this year.
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by Zenithpeak(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2021
I would rather die by covid-19 than taken one useless vaccine which is targeted at depopulating the world especially Africans.

People that are free of covid-19 before being vaccinated are now being infected and dying like chickens after the first and or second doze..

2 Likes

Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by meobizy(f): 4:01am On May 06, 2021
Meanwhile OP is vaccinated.

2 Likes

Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by ecomalchemist(m): 4:13am On May 06, 2021
Still deliberating !
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by femi4: 5:09am On May 06, 2021
Vaccinated not vaccination
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41am On May 06, 2021
How the hell do we survive most of these killer diseases down here?
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by doctore212(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2021
Me I need two oloshos
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by QuotaSystem: 10:13am On May 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
How the hell do we survive most of these killer diseases down here?

Faithful God.

Who see's the end from the beginning.
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2021
Zenithpeak:
I would rather die by covid-19 than taken one useless vaccine which is targeted at depopulating the world especially Africans.

People that are free of covid-19 before being vaccinated are now being infected and dying like chickens after the first and or second doze..

Africans and foolishness!
I've received the 2doses where i live, and i haven't.
Infact, people are desperate here to get it, and can do anything to have it.

The truth is that, in Nigeria, apart from the political class being bad, the masses also have their own big problems: illiteracy, ignorance, poverty, archaic cultural practices and weird religious beliefs.
These explain why the country is not making any headway in any area of life.

The question is where will you even see the vaccine in Nigeria to take with India running out of supply??

2 Likes

Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by Zenithpeak(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Africans and foolishness!
I've received the 2doses where i live, and i haven't.
Infact, people are desperate here to get it, and can do anything to have it.

The truth is that, in Nigeria, apart from the political class being bad, the masses also have their own big problems: illiteracy, ignorance, poverty, archaic cultural practices and weird religious beliefs.
These explain why the country is not making any headway in any area of life.

The question is where will you even see the vaccine in Nigeria to take with India running out of supply??

Your stereotype achieved absolutely nothing..... Remember in every generalizations, there are some specifics that doesn't aligne with your hypothesis.

It is my inalienable rights to express my concerns on issues that concern my health. Only an ignoramus and uncivilized wannabe Americana will be offended at that.
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by lydafo: 1:42am On May 07, 2021
I hope that the vaccine will be better developed. The epidemic has been more than a year since the United States and Europe, and everything will get better.
Re: Vaccination People Dieing Like Flies by tit(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
I told you.

(1) (Reply)

Gbagada Hospital Death-trap / (Doctors Only) Humanitarian Online Medical Advice Portal / Household Uses For Hydrogen Peroxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.