Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

After Shave Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Shave Infection (616 Views)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Shave Infection by stephenponti(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
Hello please Health experts. I started feeling something scratching me at the back of my neck it started after my last shave. you can see the red blister at the back of my neck. my fear is it might be that stuff that effect people at the back of the neck after shaving, that eventually expands and becomes worse please what can I do in case it it is that infection to prevent it from spreading further.

Re: After Shave Infection by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2021
stephenponti:
Hello please Health experts. I started feeling something scratching me at the back of my neck it started after my last shave. you can see the red blister at the back of my neck. my fear is it might be that stuff that effect people at the back of the neck after shaving, that eventually expands and becomes worse please what can I do in case it it is that infection to prevent it from spreading further.

Stop touching it. See a dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: After Shave Infection by seunoj: 7:04pm On May 06, 2021
stephenponti:

Stop touching it. U can use dusting in the meantime if it’s itchy. See a dermatologist as suggested
Re: After Shave Infection by stephenponti(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2021
They recommend this Neo-presol

Re: After Shave Infection by stephenponti(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2021
The Neo-presol recommended is highly effective. The scratches stopped six hours after the first use.
Re: After Shave Infection by Desertb: 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
It's simple. Just buy tetmosol soap, and get yourself a sponge. use the sponge to scrub very well. Do that everytime you bath. It will disappear with 2-3 days.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Infections You Can Contract From A Barber’s / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Lose Sleep / A Message To Triplechoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.