Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) (13508 Views)

Fire Engulfs Ijesha Market, Surulere In Lagos (Photos, Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fire Burns Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Gift543: 9:12pm On May 06, 2021
A fire has broken out at a warehouse in Gishiri, along Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, in Abuja’s Maitama District.

Details are still emerging as to the cause of the fire.

Videos that have emerged from the scene on social media show plumes of smoke billowing on Thursday night.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fire-outbreak-at-warehouse-in-abujas-maitama

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdbbWBffUg

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:18am On May 07, 2021

I hope it will not get to a point when Nigerian will lunch a new newspaper

"Bad news post"

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2021
Another fire � disaster!
Nigeria needs thorough cleansing or to be reset to factory mode.

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by RealLordZeus(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2021
It's time the Federal and state fire services up their game, its like the devil decide to bring the party to Nigeria
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o
Nor be say we dey dry season now o
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
So, what explanation do we have for this?

Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only.

3 million international facebook email list available for 20k only.

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by donpapa(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Buhari is a bad luck, everyday is bad news in Nigeria, even if Nigerians recieve good news the government will find a way to change the good news into bad news...
This is what happens when we have Devils as a leader....
My brother if you see opportunity to leave this country, my brother leave. You will not use a poor man in Europe to compare a poor man in Nigeria.
This early morning as I just dey wake up na bad news Nigeria go use wake me up..

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o
Nor be say we dey dry season now o
You don see am
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Mixedfruit: 7:20am On May 07, 2021
Noted
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by donsharwama(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2021
All these Mods on nairaland should reduce the amount of bad news u pple move to fp everyday na.....it's becoming too much.

Everywhere disaster, abeg make una calm down.

Move something better to fp abeg

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2021
Bad news errday.

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2021
So fire nor dey catch for Aso rock.... Abi dem be fire proof
it's okay

desmond ediiot n bad news....

God help us

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2021
Before Hell Freezes Over

#Zoogeria
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2021
Hmmmm. Na which kind operation fire for fire be dis now? God have mercy

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Andyvilly: 7:25am On May 07, 2021
Instead of using your phone to call relevant agencies, we are videoing. God is watching us.
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by lampvoice: 7:26am On May 07, 2021
Na so so bad news everywhere..
Believe like as Goodluck left badluck came in oo

God help from this Egyptians
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2021
It shall be well with Nigeria and Nigerian's
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by adecz: 7:27am On May 07, 2021
Nigeria,
bad news every new day !!
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2021
Desmond Elliott why na, just tell me why?
You see watin you dey cause up and down?

Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2021
This is alarming
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by PAWG(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2021
I saw this fire last night, I don’t think anything was salvaged, it was an inferno
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by realstars: 7:31am On May 07, 2021
Fire, The Bad Omen.
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:31am On May 07, 2021
donsharwama:
All these Mods on nairaland should reduce the amount of bad news u pple move to fp everyday na.....it's becoming too much.

Am note sure if there any good News for now. please if u have good News for Nigerian, share it we are tired too. Mod will only post the News that is available.
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2021
Yesterday was Oshodi Lagos
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:33am On May 07, 2021
NL dry abeg..this ain't news...I need fire to engulf Aso Rock and National Criminal Assembly..
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2021
Person no fit just wake up hear good news for this country
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2021
donsharwama:

that's Because, there is no good news, oya mention one
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by flexd99(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2021
Bad news everywhere
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2021
It's a pity
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Mindlog: 7:40am On May 07, 2021
donsharwama:

They are depression- inducing but good news is becoming rare by the day.
Re: Fire Engulfs A Warehouse At Gishiri, Abuja (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2021
What a Pity... Money gone again

Enugu Residents Shift Patronage To Local Rice - The Punch / How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored?