Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (53669 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Gift543: 6:51am On May 07, 2021
Adeboye puts the devil to shame
Gives his normal preaching without mumbling

Though his voice sounded off.... Looking like he had cried throughout the night

God help him revive

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c70k7xueZQI

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At Church Holy Communion Service Despite Son's Death

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye preached virtually at the church's Holy Communion service on Thursday.

This is despite the loss of his third son, Dare, who died on Tuesday in his sleep.

The Holy Communion Service, a programme held in preparation for the church's monthly programme, 'Holy Ghost service', which holds every first Friday of a month.

Adeboye's sermon was titled, 'Overflowing Blessings' and he read from John 6: 5-13.

He preached in his usual fashion regardless of the tragedy that struck the family.

As his usual practice, he called on those who have yet to give their lives to Christ to do so.

SaharaReporters observed that Adeboye didn't make a comment about his son's death but rather focused on the message.

He also prayed for healing for all those who are sick all over the world; prayed for a new power to witness for God with signs following. “So that the world will know that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world,” he said.

A minister, who moderated the Holy Communion Service at the Convention Ground said the Pastor was not physically present due to some ‘circumstances beyond control’.

The minister said, “I am here not standing in for him because I am too small to stand for him. I am only here to deliver the message as a messenger. He could have been here physically as he used to but due to circumstances beyond control, he was not able to be here but to the Glory of God, he has said to us, Jesus is here and he is also there praying for us...”

Dare, who is the third child of the General Overseer would have turned 43 on June 9, 2021.

He was a life coach, visionary leader, motivator, bridge builder and a youth provincial pastor in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.

The church had, however, revealed that the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye is not related to COVID-19.

The church, in a post on its verified Twitter handle, @rccghq said Pastor Dare died on Tuesday, May 4.

The statement signed by the church's spokesman said it was the wish of the family to be left alone at this critical time.

The tweet read, “It is with a deep and heartfelt sense of loss we announce the departure of our beloved son, brother, husband and father, Oluwadamilare Temitayo Adeboye, who went to be with the Lord on the 4th of May, 2021.

“His life was well lived as he served the Lord without reserve, giving effortlessly and leading fearlessly.

“He was crowned by the Lord with blessings of 3 seeds and a beautiful wife.

“Though shaken, our anchor remains Jesus Christ in whom we have the assurance that we will one day meet in a place where there is no pain.

“It is the wish of the family to be left alone at this moment, and we pray the Lord to keep you as you honour this humble request.

“Oluwadamilare Temitayo Adeboye, June 9th 1978 - May 4th 2021. Remain forever in our heart. Please note that this is not a COVID-19 related death."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pastor-adeboye-preaches-church-holy-communion-service-despite-sons-death

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by DaraDesign: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
Hmmm, it must have been difficult

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by illicit(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2021
He doesn't have to do it

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by donbachi(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2021
Everybody,with their own way of grieving.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 7:21am On May 07, 2021
illicit:
He doesn't have to do it

No holidays in kingdom work bro

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:33am On May 07, 2021
He understands that death is not the end of the road...

May God continue to strengthen him

333 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Mayniaa: 7:55am On May 07, 2021
You have grace until you die....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2021
So Redeemed church de take communion? sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by illicit(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2021
Sailor22:

We have liberty and he has deputies

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by illicit(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2021
Sailor22:

I greet u sailor

Sail free

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On May 07, 2021
He did not have to do that.

There is time for everything; it is God and not Pastor Adeboye doing the work.

If Jesus could weep publicly before resurrecting Lazarus, groan and express His fears before the crucifixion and express his sorrow loudly when God forsook Him at Calvary, I don't see why Pastor Adeboye could not take sometime off to grieve.

This keeps turning men of God into gods of men.

God will give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen.

Modified: just learnt that it was a pre-recorded service. God will console them and heal their broken hearts.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 8:04am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Wait Redeemed church de take communion? sad
Una too copy undecided

undecided

Is Holy Communion not one of the commands of Christ to all Christians?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

undecided

Is Holy Communion not one of the commands of Christ to all Christians?
Why then do most pentecostals criticize churches who take them? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Why then do most pentecostals criticize churches who take them? undecided

A Pentecostal criticizing Holy Communion?

Never heard of it.

I have only heard people 'criticize' Churches who teach members to take it on their own.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by MasonKendall(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:
He did not have to do that.

There is time for everything; it is God and not Pastor Adeboye doing the work.

If Jesus could weep publicly before resurrecting Lazarus, groan and express His fears before the crucifixion and express his sorrow loudly when God forsook Him at Calvary, I don't see why Pastor Adeboye could not take sometime off to grieve.

This keeps turning men of God into gods of men.

God will give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen.
My question to you goes like this. Does communion strength the spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2021
well maybe its his own way of grieving......signing out
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Herrick: 8:26am On May 07, 2021
I know he will surely cry out to God to know exactly what happened. It's not easy at all, may we never experience such.
May God strengthen, uphold him and his family this trying period. It's well.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

A Pentecostal criticizing Holy Communion?

Never heard of it.

I have only heard people 'criticize' Churches who teach members to take it on their own.
Alright then but I have seen a lot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by inumidun2010(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2021
God ooooo... God help me ooooooo, if an Anointed Man could be afflicted, WHO I BE...
Knowing fully well that this MAN OF GOD have RAISED DEAD PEOPLE... But COULDN'T RAISE HIS OWN SON...
Make God no CALL ME OOOOOO, make I just dey SERVE YOU JEJELY... If Na ESTATE 4 HEAVEN... I go MANAGE

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by dermmy(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2021
inumidun2010:
God ooooo... God help me ooooooo, if an Anointed Man could be afflicted, WHO I BE...
Knowing fully well that this MAN OF GOD have RAISED DEAD PEOPLE... But COULDN'T RAISE HIS OWN SON...
Make God no CALL ME OOOOOO, make I just dey SERVE YOU JEJELY... If Na ESTATE 4 HEAVEN... I go MANAGE

I used to think like this but you don't have to measure your life with what happens to a man of God. Our time has been ordained by God. Adeboye's son has completed his own journey according to what is written of him. Your own life and grace is different from that of Adeboye and his son. So run your own race and be focused if the Lord says you are spending 100yrs here nothing can change it.

And this is not affliction for Adeboye. Affliction is out of it. Don't tell me demons or Satan killed his son.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 9:39am On May 07, 2021
His faith must be guarded at all cost.

My prayers are with Adeboye & RCCG families.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by slawormiir: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by design108: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
Hmmm. My Condolences.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Olarewaju89: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
Just like Baba kumuyi when her wife died.

Baba did not show signs that mama had die when he was given ministration that day.

Condolence to the entire family of Adeboye's. cry

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by iammo(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2021

Such sorrow, but life must go on, the man who console and give hope to hopeless now needs some reassurance of his own after a painful loss

One thing I learnt from my Islamic faith, is that even through the most painful and trying times, you must thank Allah, and serve him deligently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Jesuschristus: 9:41am On May 07, 2021
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by lexy2014: 9:41am On May 07, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
He understands that death is not the end of the road...

May God continue to strengthen him

Understand ke. Bros leave that thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Chummynoni(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2021
Strongman

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by DropsMic(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2021
This can't be healthy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by mrwonlasewonie: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
It's well

Say to the righteous,it is well

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.