Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97609 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larrybabe: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
As far as KAREN won, i dont care for Otono, over confidence worry am, wearing robe on live tv angry angry angry angry angry angry because na im country, hissssssssss,

Well i hope by now some silly haters would have gone to HUG TRANSFORMER!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All our efforts here is not in vain even the fight and the name calling was really worth it,

UP KAREN, UP KAREN,  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by SAGirl: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Congratulations to Nigeria for winning (again),

Don't fuss about Wendall, he had the entire white African population voting for him.

But this has indeed been the worst BBA season ever, as far as I'm concerned none of the 26 house-mates deserved to win. Biggie should've just canned the show half-way through.

I still can't believe Naija chose Karen over Vina, I'm disappointed in you guys. People like Karen should not be given such affirmation. The girl is gonna believe she's okay and we all know she's insane and needs to be locked up in a mental institution :-)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
Altho i'm glad with karen's result but Luclay's?! My conclusion is that karen and otono had almost the same fans but karen's had to support their numero uno which crashed down Luclay's. Has maturity stepped in that I'm not as excited as last yr's victory?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by nanidee2(f): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2011
Go Karennnnn,

Wait a minute. Seemed to me like Sharon O was expectinh to be a winner. Lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
That piece of funiture sucks(wendull).
Am disappionted.
Karen rocks.
Karenified comrads it nice to b part of u.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
I am disgusted, seriously.

as for the results, they seem fishy to me. Tanzania for Karen?! ever since the Lotus/Bhoke incident, how would Karen get Tanzania? I am not doubting it, but who in Tanzania voted for Karen? I was sure Sharon or Wendall had their vote. and for Kenya (that has consistently voted with Uganda the entire show) to vote WENDALL?! WHY? HOW?! BULL!
Mozambique prefers Karen over Lomwe after all.  cool

1) I'm especially happy that VINA IS EATING HER OWN POOP TONITE!  grin

@topic
as i said before, MUGABE AT WORK! the only reason why Wnedall won Namibia is because the majority of the folks in Namibia that have money are the WHITE FOLKS (i.e the 200,000 of them out of the 2.1 million Namibian population)
SAGirl:

Don't fuss about Wendall, he had the entire white African population voting for him.

I still can't believe Naija chose Karen over Vina,  I'm disappointed in you guys. People like Karen should not be given such affirmation. The girl is gonna believe she's okay and we all know she's insane and needs to be locked up in a mental institution :-)

1) its not about Nigeria winning, its about the best man or WOman winning, and Karen was that. you folks have to admit you pay your DSTV subscription to watch Karen and her madness, not the likes of Wendall (gag) and Hanni. why not give credit where it's due?

2) TRUE, sadly. but Kenya, I don't know about that one

3) why on Earth should we support Miss Know It All, I'm better than Karen, I'm from the Uk, I'm British girl, Vina? not only is this about ENTERTAINMENT, she also had a better chance of winning than Vina. Karen represents the more average Nigerian/African, despite how she looks. I don't know why people think pretending to be so high class (i.e. Vina and Vimbai) is gonna get them votes. IT WILL NOT.
Karen knows she has a lot of self-improving to do, but we love her the way she is. I don't know who else should have won if not for Karen. WHO ELSE?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
Karen: 6 country votes - Nigeria, Angola, Rest of Africa, Ghana, Mozambique, Tanzania

Wendall: 4 country votes - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Kenya

Luclay: 2 country votes - South Africa, Botswana

Lomwe: 1 country vote - Malawi

Sharon O: 1 country vote - Uganda

Hanni: 1 country vote - Ethiopia

Vina: 0 Country Votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
as for Luclay's fan page's reaction to the win, it's DISGUSTING! they are there accusing folks of cheating. wasn't it tatiana or someone else last week that said once Luclay goes back to 2/15 country votes, they would scream rigging? LOL, SO TYPICAL! they have the nerve to scream rigging, yet they were all blatantly saying they were all registering mixit accounts under different countries to vote for Luclay. LOL. HYPOCRITES. GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY  grin grin grin

but truth be told, they are acting as if this is a national issue. they aren't bashing Karen as much (because her win was obvious) but they are saying how Zimbabweans are poor, messed up, this and that. how poor Zimbabweans invade their country, take all their jobs, etc, and that is how they "pay" them in return, by rigging? WOW! i didn't know this was such a big deal. why do they feel the need to insult all Zimbabweans because Luclay lost? it was quite glaring the race was between Luclay and Wendall, and the white Africans made it happen for him, end of.

I also believe the second winner was introduced by Mugabe himself, to make up for last season, but even without that, Wendall would have still won.

can't they have some class and get over it? if not that, why insult Zimbabweans and some Nigerians? GOSH, ITS DISGRACEFUL!

now many are shouting saying no South Africa should go for the show next year, they should boycott the show, move the show out of SA, into Nigeria or somewhere else. WOW, SO UNNECESSARY.

a quote from the admin at the Luclay fan page

"MILLI, THE LESSON WE LEARNT, ACCORDING TO ME, IS THAT WE PLAY TOO HONEST OFR THIS SCAM OF A SHOW THAT IS DTEREMINED BY DISHONESTY,  RIGGING IS JUST NOT OUR THING,  WE VOTE HONESTLY, LOOK HOW WE HAD TO BE TAUGHT OVER AND OVER HOW TO RIG AND WE STILL DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT,  WE ARE TOO HONEST TO PLAY WITH CROOKS! LESSON LEARNT, TEAM."

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS? they are just as guilty of "rigging" as anyone else, if not more guilty.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
anyway, i now have the satisfaction of knowing that even without two winners, Naija would have won again grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by SAGirl: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ Amaka, i agree with you. these results are strange indeed. But like you guys know, there's a lot of rigging going on and I think Biggie has to find a voting system that wont allow it (accept only sms and mixit votes, perhaps).

And please don't pretend that it's not about country, we all know that it is. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it so no need to defend yourself.

Karen did not entertain me. If you call Karen and Luclay's behaviour in the house entertainment then I'm worried for the future of Africa really. They were both just acting all the time, the only difference being that Clayton was good at it (being a professional) and Karen sucked at it.

Who deserved to win? I already stated that none of the 26 deserved to win, but if i had to choose:

Alex was a very good contender, until he allowed Peo to ruin his game.

Lomwe gave us plenty of entertainment with all his women.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kim. In fact as soon as she was evicted last Sunday I changed the channel and never went back until 7PM tonight.

I never liked Vina, only for her role is dismantling Lohan. But I didn't think she was any more stuck-up than the rest of them. At least she could dance, she is the only person in that house that could dance this season.

And yes, this finale was nothing compared to last year's. I can still remember like it was yesterday the sheer joy of hearing Uti's name being announced as the winner. My family had never seen me that happy before in my 30 years of life.

Well, it's over now, looking forward to a better season next year!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
SAGirl:

But this has indeed been the worst BBA season ever,  as far as I'm concerned none of the 26 house-mates deserved to win. Biggie should've just canned the show half-way through.

I still can't believe Naija chose Karen over Vina,  I'm disappointed in you guys. People like Karen should not be given such affirmation. The girl is gonna believe she's okay and we all know she's insane and needs to be locked up in a mental institution :-)

Hello SAGirl. You have been very quiet this season. I agree, for me this years show was really poor, even though I am sure M-net made ridiculous amounts of money. You never told us how things went with our match-making efforts last year.  grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by SAGirl: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
THE AMAKA:

as for Luclay's fan page's reaction to the win, it's DISGUSTING! they are there accusing folks of cheating. wasn't it tatiana or someone else last week that said once Luclay goes back to 2/15 country votes, they would scream rigging? LOL, SO TYPICAL! they have the nerve to scream rigging, yet they were all blatantly saying they were all registering mixit accounts under different countries to vote for Luclay. LOL. HYPOCRITES. GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY grin grin grin

but truth be told, they are acting as if this is a national issue. they aren't bashing Karen as much (because her win was obvious) but they are saying how Zimbabweans are poor, messed up, this and that. how poor Zimbabweans invade their country, take all their jobs, etc, and that is how they "pay" them in return, by rigging? WOW! i didn't know this was such a big deal. why do they feel the need to insult all Zimbabweans because Luclay lost? it was quite glaring the race was between Luclay and Wendall, and the white Africans made it happen for him, end of.

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS? they are just as guilty of "rigging" as anyone else, if not more guilty.

I think one thing ROA fails to get is that South Africans do not take this show seriously. as much as I watched and commented and everything, I have never voted, not even once. We don't vote, We don't care who wins.

Luclay had his small group of teenage groupies making noise and thinking they were gonna beat Wendall at this? In fact, I'm suprised he beat Sharon, i honestly thought he was gonna come 4th.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
fork adict:

***** Its 17:52 Hrs. Like Tashanja, Fork addict prepares  to go for his date. But unlike Tashanja's Fork addict's date is an orobo. Fork Addict switches off his TV, grabs his car keys and exits his house and obviously the thread******

*****Yeah, some hours later, fork addict saunters back home broke and dejected from his dinner date shocked.
Apparently, Orobo couldn't resist the temptation of ordering almost everything from the menu shocked.
In a bid to impress and also guarantee his chances for some after dinner punnie, fork addict had made the mistake of taking Orobo to one of the choicest and most expensive restaurant in town; not knowing that Orobo had earlier on starved herself for two days, in an attempt to slim down into a sexy dress for the date. shocked shocked
Unfortunately, the result of this miscalculation meant that, omo fork addict had to apply himself for several hours in the restaurant's kitchen, washing dishes in order to settle the bill, because Orobo had literally eaten through all that his meagre wallet could hold. embarassed

Omo, addict, kpele (I guess, no punnie for you tonight) next time try lepa - there are more benefits in them than meets the eye. grin grin cool cool

@:All, Yeah, also can't believe how boring Wendell emerged joint winner, incredible, just incredible shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
*smh* May GOD punish Devil!

I'm supposed to be 100% happy today, but I'm not. I can't be. WTF?! Wendall? Big brother, una no try o. So 9ja and Zim are now equals now abi? Munya didn't win, so Wendall must win ba?

Again, God punish Devil! Nonsense People!

CONGRATULATIONS to KAREN AND fork addict.   grin God bless 9JA! Goodluck to Karen!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by SAGirl: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
montelik:

Hello SAGirl. You have been very quiet this season. I agree, for me this years show was really poor, even though I am sure M-net made ridiculous amounts of money. You never told us how things went with our match-making efforts last year.  grin

LOL, Hi Montelik. I've been visiting the site to catch up on what you guys are up to, but kept quiet because our views were opposing this season and I didn't want to come in sounding like a hater.

The match-making efforts were extremely successful. Until 1st May funny enough when the new season began, communication stopped and I don't know what happened. But I've thoroughly enjoyed and benefited greatly from the friendship :-)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
SAgirl good to read from you
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
@SAGirl. I understand, when your opinion is in d minority its best not to be too vocal so pple don't feel like you are intentionally antagonizing them or so that you yourself don't start going over board.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by SAGirl: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
mumagee:

SAgirl good to read from you

Thanks Mumagee!

I'm off to bed now, even the repeat on Africa Magic is boring, good night!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
I think that Karen should register with POISE Nigeria Limited as soon as she lands in Nigeria. They are the best in personality branding and etiquette. And, for full disclosure, I don't work there. Don't even know where it is. Their renown speaks for them
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by emmadinoyi: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
SA girl, somehow i always like readin ur post< i never really liked karen initially, but somehow i just grew to like her over time. like u said, i was in SA for about 3months and there i realised they are not really into this bb stuff, they hardly ever vote and it"l be really difficult for there reps to win.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hmmm SAGirl,
Reading your posts just gave me some nostalgia.
I wished we continued communicating but i guess your schedule is still tight.
hope you are good.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Hibkay: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
No Karen No entertainment.Congrats Karen but na wa o hw can d ever boring Wendull win BBA?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bleedinluv: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
Okay,b4 d SaGIrl saga continues, i wud luv 2 drop a comment,SERIOUSLY,D only part of d show which was incomplete and i wud hv loved 4 it to be my screen saver this week was Alex's facial expresion wen Wendal was an obvious winner. Also i wished dat confidence's 'prophecy' of d winner(s) coming 4rm tail's house came to pass. My 2 favourite housemates were Weza nd Confidence, i saw a lot of me in them, gudnit folks.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2011
Eh yah, felt sorry for Clay but i think he had it coming and has probably paid the price for his arrogance. At the beginning he waved off any support and acted like he didnt give a damn about winning or losing then suddenly, nothing else mattered but victory and as he became more desperate for the cash he allowed his game to slide into near oblivion by being too cautious. Sad part was that as his game slid, so did his popularity until he became a near distant memory. Moral of the story; Finish Strong ala Kareeen!
Luclay may not have deserved to lose considering who won but he most certainly earned the heartbreak he just suffered. Oh dear, the guy would be thanking God he said something that nice about Karen during the eviction show and hoping Karen keeps her word about sharing some dough! (Lets hope she doesnt watch those highlights b4 deciding how to share the cash cos he just might miss out) How the Mighty have fallen. About Wendall, the lesser said the better so all i can say is Sheet Happens. But wait o, what da hell? How manage? Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing!
Great 3 months, and for u guys that think the show wasnt great, it certainly was for me and i had fun all through which included nearly picking up a query over watching Karen's chat session on monday! All join, afterall if Dele Momodu dey watch and shed tears, what more can i say about a program that defined my 9pm for the better part of 3months. Peace out guys

PS; @Fork addict, i know u're prolly scannin thru the posts waitin for your name to be mentioned so u come charging. Permit me to indulge you; you're a jerk! Oya reply o. Lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2011
Nice one people, glad for Karen she deserved it. That girl entertained 24/7 love her or hate her. As for Wendull, the most undeserving winner ever but I don't mind Luclay losing. It reminded me of Munya, Luclay had developed a big head thinking he had won simply cos the fans were always screaming his name every Sunday. He forgot that was only reflective of his Country and not Africa. I knew LUFC will be sore losers, they rigged openly now they are back to their 2/15 they are shouting. LUFC lacked strategy and they are to be blamed for Luclay's loss, they sent the whole time hating on Karen and 9ja while Wendull walked to the finish line. The season was just so-so, BBA has lost its flare. Once one congrats to our Karen. Hat-trick
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2011
Did anyone record the show please?

Wendall not possible, Biggy na maga wey no get tag.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2011
tatiana009:

Nice one people, glad for Karen she deserved it. That girl entertained 24/7 love her or hate her. As for Wendull, the most undeserving winner ever but I don't mind Luclay losing. It reminded me of Munya, Luclay had developed a big head thinking he had won simply cos the fans were always screaming his name every Sunday. He forgot that was only reflective of his Country and not Africa. I knew LUFC will be sore losers, they rigged openly now they are back to their 2/15 they are shouting. LUFC lacked strategy and they are to be blamed for Luclay's loss, they sent the whole time hating on Karen and 9ja while Wendull walked to the finish line. The season was just so-so, BBA has lost its flare. Once one congrats to our Karen. Hat-trick
AMEN! I WISH I COULD POUR SOME CHAMPAGNE FOR YOU GIRL! kiss kiss kiss
that is exactly what most of Luclay's fans fail to realize.

SAGirl:

@ Amaka, i agree with you. these results are strange indeed. But like you guys know, there's a lot of rigging going on and I think Biggie has to find a voting system that wont allow it (accept only sms and mixit votes, perhaps).

And please don't pretend that it's not about country, we all know that it is. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it so no need to defend yourself.

Karen did not entertain me. If you call Karen and Luclay's behaviour in the house entertainment then I'm worried for the future of Africa really. They were both just acting all the time, the only difference being that Clayton was good at it (being a professional) and Karen sucked at it.

Who deserved to win? I already stated that none of the 26 deserved to win, but if i had to choose:

Alex was a very good contender, until he allowed Peo to ruin his game.

Lomwe gave us plenty of entertainment with all his women.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kim. In fact as soon as she was evicted last Sunday I changed the channel and never went back until 7PM tonight.

I never liked Vina, only for her role is dismantling Lohan. But I didn't think she was any more stuck-up than the rest of them. At least she could dance, she is the only person in that house that could dance this season.

And yes, this finale was nothing compared to last year's. I can still remember like it was yesterday the sheer joy of hearing Uti's name being announced as the winner. My family had never seen me that happy before in my 30 years of life.

Well, it's over now, looking forward to a better season next year!!!

1)there is always some cheating by VOTERS but as for the producers rigging, I don't think so. Mixit actually encourages cheating because anyone from anywhere can register under any country and vote. so i think SMS only will do the trick. there is NO WAY AT ALL to cheat using SMS.
but then again folks in the diaspora also vote (like me) so online voting comes in handy for that.

2) its not about country. FOR ME, it only became about country when folks were saying Nigeria cant win again because we won the last two seasons. it shouldnt be about that, it should be about the most entertaining person winning. if Karen were from anywhere else, I would still support her.

3)Karen or Luclay may have not have been entertaining to you, but then again, who else was entertaining? very few others did anything worthy of writing on Big Brother's website. almost every other story was about Karen or Luclay at one point. Kim was known for her flings, and many of the other females were just known for their gossip (i.e Felicia, Millicent, Sharon, Weza) but not really anything else. Ernest and Bhoke were only relevant because of their arguments with Karen and their infamous "show-down" cool
but none of that was really something that i would call entertainment, that would make me wanna tune in everyday. but then again, THATS IT.
I don't know about you, but i found Karen's chat sessions funny and entertaining.

as for Alex, you're right. I really wish he took the $200,000. I was so cheering for him, but Miss P and Alex messed themselves up by purposely trying to cause drama. SMH. I wish the $400k could have been taken back to West Africa, lol cool

4) the finale was kinda dry cause they called the top 5 out of the house. the way they went about it last season was much better than this season. IDK what the Biggie producers were thinking.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2011
THE AMAKA:

[size=15pt]I hope next year will be better. they should put a twist on it and not some "amplified" crap. maybe a celebrity edition where c-list celebrities from different countries compete. I'm sure many folks will tune in to see their mini-celebs. sounds like a better idea, and will probably attract just as many viewers, if not more.[/size]

can someone that knows Alex Ekubo tell him to compete for Naija next season? he is a model/actor and is kinda in the industry. although he is already really good friends with Uti, i mean, why not?  tongue

Now that BBAis over,I hope your mad ranting will end too angry

[img]http://2.bp..com/_fKlFT2ZbIt0/TO7T7n13hVI/AAAAAAAAA54/9rNjPvG_lE4/s1600/alexekubo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01yLU5pZ2VyaWEuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]
call me obsessed  cool cool cool kiss
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by AllanJoe: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2011
Great post,   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BPO India | Call center outsourcing | Indian call center
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2011
Error!Error!!Error!!!.Was dis d same show dat had me and my family screaming in excitement @ d finale?something definitely went wrong somewhere!Bigbrother has ultimately fallen victim of the retrogressive and dirty politiking that has bedeviled,plagued and held Africa frm advancing.Can't say i feel sorry for Luclay,what with the way he and his fans were carrying he definitely had it coming. But Wendullllll! Common.!! Mihty glad for my girl Karen though,but can't seem to shake off the feeling of loss.Na wa o!.God bless Karen!God bless Nairaland!!God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2011
people voted countries, thats why. if not, who would even notice Wendall?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.