Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? (557 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by nurabela: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2011
How many members of nairaland have you seen physically?
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by BABE3: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
1 = ME cheesy tongue
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hmmm
thinkin,
Jst a few
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
hey you, you neva sleep hope say you neva forget say we supose meet next week lol, how is you
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
I see a booty call in the making. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Dyt(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
I jst dey o
rem say u dey go work 2morrow o
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Blazay(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
10!
That's it!
No more! cheesy

Chei!
Chei!
Chei!

5 in the UK.
5 in the US.

9 dudes and I female. grin

I have seen and touched the 'nyashes' of two. kiss But they did not see or touch minezzzzzzz oooh.grin

[size=20pt]NO MORE I SAY![/size]

They gossip too much! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Most of them live fake lives too! cheesy

So-so lies on line! No poo for nyansh off line!

Mu he he he he he

Goooooooooooooosh. Time for work! 2 weeks straight and still looking fantastic! cool
2 days off? Do not disturb please! cool
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Goldieluks: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
smh

@Post erm erm undecided
maybe one or two,am not too sure.
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ DYT, na Ghana you dey, abi u don forget say tumoro na election
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Dyt(f): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
U no say no election 4 where i dey na
i don 4get
na enjoyment 4 una b dat o
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Scooby1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
none, cool
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
ya na real long holiday, had enough sleep free from all the early morning wake up and late nite returning
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by Brite02(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
Not yet. . Still in the making

Saw one and met but actually forget to ask grin
Re: How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? by 190: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
well if i have to count physically

I would say 7 of em shocked

clubbed with 3 of em,

met one at the airport

eat fish with one of em

watched a movie with one of em

and the last one we kinda grew up together in the same hood ( now a mod )

(1) (Reply)

Auditions, Auditions, Audition / Brand New Pieces Of Acer Aspire 1 For Sale / U.s. Is "parasite" On Global Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.