Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come (320 Views)

If You're A Blog Owner Read This. Make Quick Money / How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / 10k Daily Pageviews For Any Blog - Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Elonmuskfan: 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
Hi,

I’d like to get familiar with blog owners here. Please drop a comment I’ll PM you and we can get to know ourselves. I think we can share an idea or two.

Please I’m really serious.

Nice to meet you all smiley
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by MrDigitalVentur: 5:02pm On May 07, 2021
Here
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by salvationproject(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Hi,

I’d like to get familiar with blog owners here. Please drop a comment I’ll PM you and we can get to know ourselves. I think we can share an idea or two.

Please I’m really serious.

Nice to meet you all smiley
Hello, I am a blog owner
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Elonmuskfan: 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
salvationproject:

Hello, I am a blog owner
please reply your dm. And do you think I can pay someone to create blog for me then I use my iPhone 7 to operate the blog efficiently ? A laptop is kind of costly now for me to buy.
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by salvationproject(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
please reply your dm. And do you think I can pay someone to create blog for me then I use my iPhone 7 to operate the blog efficiently ? A laptop is kind of costly now for me to buy.
OK... I replied...
And, yes u can manage a blog with a phone for now
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Elonmuskfan: 8:31pm On May 07, 2021
salvationproject:

OK... I replied...
And, yes u can manage a blog with a phone for now
but it is not advisable to manage a blog with a phone for a long time right?

Can I manage the blog with a phone for about six months, efficiently?

Answer and please, also answer the mail as I’ve replied
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

Depends on your goal.

Focus on writing consistently. Whatever gets that done is fine.

1 Like

Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Elonmuskfan: 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
Nichesiteseo:

Depends on your goal.

Focus on writing consistently. Whatever gets that done is fine.

Thank you very much
Back to our mail sir
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by salvationproject(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

Yes, managing a blog with a mobile phone though possible but yet it will be limiting. Therefore, it is not advisable to manage a blog with a mobile phone for long.

Okay, six months is okay... as usual, it's managing...
Re: Any Blog Owner Here? Please Come by Elonmuskfan: 11:06pm On May 07, 2021
salvationproject:

Yes, managing a blog with a mobile phone though possible but yet it will be limiting. Therefore, it is not advisable to manage a blog with a mobile phone for long.

Okay, six months is okay... as usual, it's managing...
thank you. Do you have a blog and can you send me the url? Would like to study as much blogs as possible before i venture into it. Thanks

And when you say “limiting “, what can I be limited to

(1) (Reply)

Try Google Workspace For 30 Days FREE - Get Started / Need A Sincere Website Builder / How Can Someone Make Money On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.