Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? (10520 Views)

Can We Say This Is figure 7 or figure 8? [pic] / Azeezat's New Photos. / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2007
I was watching a music show earlier today and I don't know why and how,but the songs of these 3 'beauties' were played back to back. And that just got me wondering if it was some kinda cruel joke or something. I really could use some help from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by busygirl(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2007
Zeal beats all of them hands down grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by jejelolatu(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2007
girl frend, zeal is ugly ,yes. but if u've listened to kemistry on the radio , u would be shocked that such a sweet voice can come from such a face.

umhhhhhhhhhh. 4gerrrit!!!!!!!!!! am voting for kemistry.[anyday, anytime.]

she is soooooooooooooooo ,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by skingo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
omo, that na serious competition oh, e be like na draw!
or make them write test. who ever lose is the ugliest!
abi? undecided
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by 9ja4eva: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
None

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by graciella(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2007
WE GO ROCK WE GO ROCK THIS GENERATION
ZEAL.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by rilla64: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2007
kemistry is downright scary, but she doesn't get it (So lets not tell her). Azeezat has got a heart of gold- she's not ugly (cough! cough!). Zeal, on the other hand is the finest, forget the videos, dont let em fool you(she's hot). She's got nice lips and a body to die for (i could use her number if i could lay my paws on it)
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2007
whatever you think, whichever you choose, i think wowo hug kemistry, kiss azeezat, and rape zeal, grin lets not say they are ugly
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by tosinadeda: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2007
Kemistry.God she damn ugly and she doesnt seem2 understand.

all azeezat needs is money and her beauty will show

zeal is not ugly but not fine but my gawd she is sexy,and he body na die
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by zigbo(f): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2007
zeal may be annoyin nd al bu 2 me she's nt close 2 being ugly on d other hand azeezat wo wo ehn it makes me wanna cry*lol.i dnt rily know kemistry but i get feelin say she fyne pass azeezat ho ha
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by busygirl(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2007
who says that zeal is not close to UGLY. . .abeg! She's too ugly. . .only that she has a nice body shape
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by tosinadeda: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2007
@zigbo
kemistry is d ugliest of them all,and to think that her body isnt even sexy makes it worse
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by zigbo(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2007
@tosin 2 say kemistry is d uglier of d two.she must rily look horrendous becos dat azeezat girl eh *shakes head* i leave my words hangin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by A40(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
Kemistry is the ugliest man, she looks like Kabelo, as for azzezat i reserve my comments, id pick zeal i have seen that babe before forget her face you need to see her body she has sex appeal man shes got kegs ass and even has a nice dress sense
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by lateefah79: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2007
actually this wuld be my first comment in the house i think azeezat is not bad at all,at least she is gifted,u,wetin u get.
About kemistry i dont knw her as well as zeal ,can som1 pls giv me hint about them.
in addition TI AMO NIGERIA.kudos to u guys u know, especially to OLUWASEUN OSEWA.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by zigbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2007
gifted or nt gifted d question is "who's d ugliest" zeal shudnt be on d list but azeezat she ugly die good thing someone here said she's fyne on d inside,good for her.i lik her already.but the truth aint always sweet.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by initiator(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2007
Una funny no be small. Na who say one of them look like kabelo? Lmao!!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by tosinadeda: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2007
Ronaldinho fine pass kemistry
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by WesleyanA(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2007
pics please.
who are these people?
i think i know azeezat though.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by nana(f): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2007
zigbo:

zeal may be annoyin nd al bu 2 me she's nt close 2 being ugly on d other hand azeezat wo wo ehn it makes me want to cry*lol.i dnt rily know kemistry but i get feelin say she fyne pass azeezat ho ha
Lol, u wicked o,
zigbo:

@tosin 2 say kemistry is d uglier of d two.she must rily look horrendous because that azeezat girl eh *shakes head* i leave my words hangin
cant stop laughing,
A-40:

Kemistry is the ugliest man, she looks like Kabelo, as for azzezat i reserve my comments, id pick zeal i have seen that babe before forget her face you need to see her body she has sex appeal man shes got kegs ass and even has a nice dress sense
zigbo:

gifted or nt gifted d question is "who's d ugliest" zeal shudnt be on d list but[b] azeezat she ugly die [/b] good thing someone here said she's fyne on d inside,good for her.i lik her already.but the truth aint always sweet.
grin
tosinadeda:

Ronaldinho fine pass kemistry
U guys are extremely funny. This topic should be under d jokes section,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by kaydee(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2007
Kemistry Wowo but Azeezat na dewowo
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by 9ja4eva: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2007
lol
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2007
It's true that kemistry and kabelo share a striking resemblance(bsides the fact that they both have ks in their names). Imagine what their child would look like(if only they happened to have one together). Truly meji meji lolorun da yan.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2007
ye!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Ewo!!!

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

I knew it was a tight competition but these comments made my eyes water

Chei, i hope these artists never see this thread
God forgive me

especially the person that said ', mmm i reserve my comment'

Kabelo!!! what a comparison

HA!!!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by tosinadeda: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2007
There children go wowo pass tariao west.
I hope kemistry wnt commit suicide o.
God 4give me
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Chilli: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2007
To be serios, Zeal is quite pretty in person she has a wonderful shape sexy legs facialy ok

but as for kemistry and azeezat lord have mercy i feel sorry for them cry shocked(I have a thing against talking about people's outward appearance i just cant say much)

Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by DisGuy: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
picture please, we dont know who you are talking about undecided
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by ladebi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
The trio are more beautiful than zigbo WHO IS THE UGLIEST.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by colly(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
na only busygirl get eyes for here,ever since i knew zeal i have always disliked her cos i feel she stole that name from zeal of styl-plus.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by colly(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
na only busygirl get eyes for here,ever since i knew zeal i have always disliked her cos i feel she stole that name from zeal of styl-plus.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by colly(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by uchetobi(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
Well I don’t want to say anybody really. But for those who asked. Kemistry is the sexy voice on Rhythm 93.7 in d afternoons. she is also an artiste. She had one nice rap song last yr Azeezat is the artiste that sang “but it’s a lonely life yea yea yea” and I have absolutely no idea who Zeal is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists / Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers / Omg!! See The Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.