Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? (10539 Views)

Can We Say This Is figure 7 or figure 8? [pic] / Azeezat's New Photos. / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by nanakgh(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Time never moves in matters of Love or Real True Beauty. It stands still. I'm glad you enjoy Kemistry's pics. I like Nairaland of the past because Nairaland was more original, social media was just going global so there was more passion in posts. Now all I see is lame abuse on Nairaland. I'm glad you found Kemistry.

My sentiments exactly! OG Nairaland was definitely cooler than it is today. And yes, I’m glad I found Kemistry too. She’s got a new fan and I’ll defo check out her music, cos I’m lowkey crushing on her right now!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by LiberatedGirl: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
nanakgh:

My sentiments exactly! OG Nairaland was definitely cooler than it is today. And yes, I’m glad I found Kemistry too. She’s got a new fan and I’ll defo check out her music, cos I’m lowkey crushing on her right now!

Correct Guy. You are a real man for expressing you emotions and desires. Stay how you are.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by LiberatedGirl: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
rilla64:
kemistry is downright scary, but she doesn't get it (So lets not tell her). Azeezat has got a heart of gold- she's not ugly (cough! cough!). Zeal, on the other hand is the finest, forget the videos, dont let em fool you(she's hot). She's got nice lips and a body to die for (i could use her number if i could lay my paws on it)

I think Kemistry is rather pretty. She has a posh look. She was based in America before coming back to Nigeria and left Nigeria finally. Maybe the player Hating got to her. Naija is the world capital of Playerhaters
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by LiberatedGirl: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
dominobaby:
Y'all should give these people a break! Haba, how ugly can they be to deserve this!
True Talk
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Music009: 3:21am On Oct 04, 2022
How does one define beauty ?
Re: Who Is The Ugliest?azeezat, Kemistry(93.7) Or Zeal? by Music009: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
I was watching a music show earlier today and I don't know why and how,but the songs of these 3 'beauties' were played back to back. And that just got me wondering if it was some kinda cruel joke or something. I really could use some help from you guys.

What Television station was the show on ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Wizkid's Twin Brother (TRUE STORY) -PICS / Omg!! See The Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On Facebook / Illuminati Approached Me Last Year-2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.