Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Done For You Dropshipping Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Done For You Dropshipping Business (189 Views)

See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Done For You Dropshipping Business by charixel: 1:19am On May 08, 2021
Are you planning on starting your dropshipping business but face with issues of payment gateway, product sourcing, traffic generation and much more...

Well, there is no need to worry because I have got you covered.

I will setup your dropshipping business... I meant business not store from the ground up.

Here are what's included...

1. Low competition product sourcing
2. Branded store setup
3. Copy writing e.g description and others.
4. Product image optimization.
5. Social media presence (instagram/pinterest/tiktok/snapchat) and other marketing e.g email marketing.
6. Payment gateway setup guide.
7. Automation with integromat.
8. Many others to make the business a success.

I'm taking the weight off your shoulder and for what amount. It's FREE but conditional.

If you are interested, do contact me on whatsapp. Link in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Done For You Dropshipping Business by charixel: 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
Bump...

(1) (Reply)

I Need 15 Bloggers To Chat Me Up Via Hangout (5M Naira Involved) / Earning With Free Crypto From Airdrop / Attention!!!! Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.