Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview (1901 Views)

Citi Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / Wema Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview by Mishael4u(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2021
Please how long does it takes for Zenith Bank to call you for interview after you've successfully passed the aptitude test?

Re: Zenith Bank Interview by slyfran6(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2021
Mishael4u:
Please how long does it takes for Zenith Bank to call you for interview after you've successfully passed the aptitude test?

Please what did you apply for?

I got the email on Thursday but I'm just seeing it now.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Mishael4u(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2021
Graduate trainee
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Ozid(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2021
I wrote my test on the 19th of April 2021 but uptil now I have not gotten any feedback from them not even my test score. Have you seen your test score?
Mishael4u:
Graduate trainee
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 08, 2021
Hire and fire later
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Mishael4u(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
Pls hook me up on my Gmail let's talk beta - favouredmishael@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Mishael4u(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
I didn't see my test score but a form was given to those who successfully passed the exam of which I passed and the form was given to me and I submitted after filling it and those that didn't pass were asked to go....
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Ozid(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2021
Mishael4u:
I didn't see my test score but a form was given to those who successfully passed the exam of which I passed and the form was given to me and I submitted after filling it and those that didn't pass were asked to go....
I have sent you a DM already
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by joshuaogunkoya(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mishael4u:

please what questions do we expect from Zenith bank aptitude test.

please o, let someone help me with study pack for zenith bank aptitude test because i am at my age limit to apply for any banking job

(1) (Reply)

MCSE Holder: Getting Well-Paying Job In Nigeria / Latest Info On Immigration Interview / People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.