Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles (65301 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Freedom00050005: 8:05pm On May 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Where are our policemen, when you need them most they will be no where to be found

Se those Una don kill half or the one you still want to kill?

There's consequences to everything

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by 1759ademola(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2021
Beans is now #1k per Congo. Las Las, the govt herself would have to relocate to Abroad after seeing what they've pushed people into.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Sanjemiga: 8:07pm On May 08, 2021
This is what tinubu was breeding with mc oluomo and the likes. He uses this people for election , arm them and then after election abandon them. They are becoming more daring because the hunger is more pronounced. It was only a matter of time before this political thugs descend on ordinary citizens. We are seeing it in the North. Its heading south! Everyone should just be careful.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Stormyharper(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

I try to be more careful.... But, I also try to give assistance to anyone in need.....

My good will not be in futile.......

You've a good heart please always follow your gut before you help. God bless you sir
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2021
Dumb ass Buhari step down ooo...Naija don cast finish!
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by codemaniacs: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Ologbojo2023:

God bless you. If everyone helps the needy around them, most criminals would be normal citizens today. Government needs to focus on the welfare of the less privileged. Thanks bro, it is the failure of our government that breeds Tue criminal activities in our societies. If we have a working government all this criminal acts will reduce to minimal

it is foolish thinking like yours and weslay that's causing the FG to not prosecute h:erdsmen because some people in government believe the government have failed the h:erdsmen..

failure of government is not the major thing that breeds criminal activities...

the government is also meant to put things in place to arrest and prosecute criminals..

some people can pretend to be needy..

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
I was at Berger traffic yesterday and was making a turn to drive towards zone7 and a man walked to me and said that he was looking for job and now have nothing to pay his way home and was also hungry...

I asked if I should drive him home and he agreed, said he was staying at Apo resettlement..... Asked that he should enter the car and he did ..

He began to tell me his story, how he got sacked and he's got a wife and a kid, six months old... He said he wasn't a lazy person...That these days he can't even take care of himself...He also said, that his wife is footing the bills but he's always very ashamed to be depending on his wife...

Had to do my best for him...Knowing that this is how criminals are birthed.. He'd stood there till late at night and probably have to attack someone to get money and might be lucky to make much money in his first attack...
He'd try again and again and then become brutal and dreaded.....And eventually into kidnapping and be disturbing people's peace...
God bless you sir may Almighty God increase your wealth, this world is not for us we are one day all going to die, people are going through alot in this life, some have health problems they can never solve. With small help you can prevent someone from committing suicide, God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

I try to be more careful.... But, I also try to give assistance to anyone in need.....

By God grace but be careful
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by persius555(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
The armed robbers were on a shopping spree
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by benzzyno(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
Naija yav scatter already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by wonder233: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
You drove them away during endsars
Baawaa:
Where are our policemen, when you need them most they will be no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
I was at Berger traffic yesterday and was making a turn to drive towards zone7 and a man walked to me and said that he was looking for job and now have nothing to pay his way home and was also hungry...

I asked if I should drive him home and he agreed, said he was staying at Apo resettlement..... Asked that he should enter the car and he did ..

He began to tell me his story, how he got sacked and he's got a wife and a kid, six months old... He said he wasn't a lazy person...That these days he can't even take care of himself...He also said, that his wife is footing the bills but he's always very ashamed to be depending on his wife...

Had to do my best for him...Knowing that this is how criminals are birthed.. He'd stood there till late at night and probably have to attack someone to get money and might be lucky to make much money in his first attack...
He'd try again and again and then become brutal and dreaded.....And eventually into kidnapping and be disturbing people's peace...

You did good but how many can you save and how many times. That guy will grow hungry again, and soon, as he still doesn't have a job

Nigeria is a demographic disaster loaded and cocked, waiting to go off

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Sagay212: 8:16pm On May 08, 2021
temitope27:
if those boys could be arrested it will be clear that most of them are flat headed people grin

Oga stop deceiving yourself. They are yoruba boys and many of them are not even up to 20 years. They are plenty of them all over Lagos emulating MC oluomo and his cursed touts. They don't want to work or go to school. They just want to steal, do drugs, rape and all sorts of other vices. The government should start arresting and killing them one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2021
This life ehn someone had to be careful seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by olisaEze(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
"caught on tape"

E'pa domo sir. grin grin
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by annyz: 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba boys stealing, robbing, and killing fellow Yoruba's in broad day light.

I hope they will not call IPOB/ESN in this one?

May God save us all.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by DWJOBScom(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

Same story
Got sacked and 3 months baby at home and have been drinking garri.
Professional beggars always at prowl , offer to go home with him or her and see the updated storyline.
Am not going to clap for you for asking him into your car home especially at these time in our nation

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by RingRoadMafia: 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
Do you people even know the meaning of "caught on tape"?
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by ecomalchemist(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by funshint(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

I'm noy saying you shouldn't help others but some things are just too close for comfort. I pity you!
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
Op and the HEADLINE are USELESS
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by emmanuel596(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

May God bless you...I do meet several genuine people in Berger every evening when I was working at utako but most people now use that method to extort others...I actually just give for God sake. Getting a job in Abuja is tough especially for Male...my school fed poly bida is currently on strike and I was supposed to resume by July because of the effects of covid 19 then strike joined....I've been trying to get a job to no avail, I design graphics and can do anything to gather little money before school resumes....please even if Its house chores I'll do and get paid a man cant be home all day like this if you can help in anyway I'll be glad I'm currently in hnd1 studying computer science
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Emzenoz(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

you are the real MVP. Even though it's hard to help these days due to the Denver's in it, I still feel we should try as much to help others. Thanks for your generosity. People are suffering due to lack of opportunity and not laziness.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by poiZon: 8:34pm On May 08, 2021
weslay:

God bless you. If everyone helps the needy around them, most criminals would be normal citizens today. Government needs to focus on the welfare of the less privileged
Bros person wey be thief go still thief even if him dey stay for aso rock or not paying bills.
Have been out of school since 2007, havent gotten any job, meanwhile people don scam me before cos i needed a job badly. But i can tell u i can never steal from someone.. I love making my money no matter how small...

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Benrosaria(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
Change the caption to “aftermath of the breaking of some selected cars windscreen”
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Bayonet40: 8:42pm On May 08, 2021
Why Is the headline different from the video you posted?
@cought on tape.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by temitope27(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2021
Sagay212:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. They are yoruba boys and many of them are not even up to 20 years. They are plenty of them all over Lagos emulating MC oluomo and his cursed touts. They don't want to work or go to school. They just want to steal, do drugs, rape and all sorts of other vices. The government should start arresting and killing them one after the other.
but what I know is that whenever I heard news about stealing in Lagos it's always Biafra people grin
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On May 08, 2021
Aftermath of ENDSARS...

It will never be well with anyone directly or indirectly involved with ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Mrlouis: 9:02pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

GOOD MAN! JUST HOPING YOU DO SAME TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER THAT AND GOING FORWARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.