Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle (6471 Views)

Why Do Lions Sometime Eat Their Babies? / The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About / Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2021
rowland545:
very terrible....I've actually seen were they tracked a pride of lionesses and killed almost all. Not even there curbs were saved and also vice versa. I think after d lions der are next in line

shocked really? I also watched a documentary on how a pack of hyenas drove away two adult lions away from their kill. They bit them till they fled! cheesy
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by soundOsonic: 12:16pm On May 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yeah most of them, except tigers.... Tigers kill most time just for the fun.

Yeah I had tiger in mind that's why I didn't use all.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2021
soundOsonic:
Misconception about Lions.

Lions would not attack any animal if it is fed.
Lion only hunt to eat, not to kill.
If the wild lion is filled why should it attack you.

The only reason it will attack is if you threaten his cubs or if you threaten it.

Reason why you will see a lion drinking water with a zebra.

Most wild cats kill only to eat.
the leopard is a predator that hunts Everytime,after feeding,it looks for food to keep on a tree branch for storage
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by soundOsonic: 12:36pm On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
the leopard is a predator that hunts Everytime,after feeding,it looks for food to keep on a tree branch for storage

Leopard is a more developed cat.
But still he kills for food not for sport.
Leopard don't always attack animals when they are fully fed or when they have food.

Reason why cats plays with their food.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by engrchykae(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

shocked really? I also watched a documentary on how a pack of hyenas drove away two adult lions away from their kill. They bit them till they fled! cheesy
three hyenas will kill one lion so if the hyenas are up to seven,the the two lions must run or die painfully
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 12:45pm On May 09, 2021
rowland545:
very terrible....I've actually seen were they tracked a pride of lionesses and killed almost all. Not even there curbs were saved and also vice versa. I think after d lions der are next in line

A clan of Hyena killed almost all lionesses in a pride of lion?

Not possible!

Every pride of Lion always have at least 1 lion and Hyenas don't dare any pride (Which is a minimum of 10 lionesses), not to talk of one with a lion.

For them to have cubs means they are not without a lion.

No matter the number, a clan of hyenas can't kill off a pride of lion.

The highest they can do is kill some cubs or wound some of the lionesses if they lack a lion in the pride (Very rare)
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 12:47pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

It's very possible to chase any 2 lionesses, they can't try it with a lion. Hyenas have the natural fear for a lion and a pride of lion.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by queenjoseph(f): 1:12pm On May 09, 2021
illmatic101:

A woman will make a way for a man

Yes.

Some men became great because of their relationship with women, who made way for them.

An influential woman is more likely to make a success road for a man,than she would make for a fellow woman.

Although more men help women than women help men,

the reason being that there are more rich and influential men than women.

But among the rich people, rich women are more likely to help/make a way of wealth for a man who is in a relationship with her,than a rich man is willing to make a way of wealth for a woman in relationship with him.

That is why it is true that women make way for men.

There was a man who confessed, and did not deny it, but confessed that if more women were rich and influential, more men would be made rich, because the women would open doors for them

But in the final analysis,it is only God who can help someone.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by queenjoseph(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

It is leopards that give way to hyenas o not the other way round.

A single leopard will make a way for a pack of hyenas.

But when it involves a single leopard and a single hyena, the hyena stands no chance.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
queenjoseph:

A single leopard will make a way for a pack of hyenas.

But when it involves a single leopard and a single hyena, the hyena stands no chance.

Well, I haven't seen that in an animal documentary before. What I have seen is that an adult leopard takes off at the sight of an adult hyena.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
somehow:

It's very possible to chase any 2 lionesses, they can't try it with a lion. Hyenas have the natural fear for a lion and a pride of lion.

Baba, I didn't say lionesses, I said LIONS. Two male lions. They tried securing the meat they killed but the defiant and resilient hyenas were too much for them. They were overpowered and pursued away.

In fact, the commentary stated that "they escaped with their lives." cheesy
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
three hyenas will kill one lion so if the hyenas are up to seven,the the two lions must run or die painfully

I agree. The hyenas were up to seven or more sef. They were very resilient and determined to take that meat and were not afraid of the lions because they outnumbered them. The lions were bitten from every angle and they had to flee.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 3:31pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

Baba, I didn't say lionesses, I said LIONS. Two male lions. They tried securing the meat they killed but the defiant and resilient hyenas were too much for them. They were overpowered and pursued away.

In fact, the commentary stated that "they escaped with their lives." cheesy

You must be talking about juveniles and not really adult lions.

Those can be chased and can also be crowed if the hyenas are much in their clan.

I wouldn't mind you clearing my doubts. Can I have a link to where you watched it being a nature freak myself?
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2021
somehow:

You must be talking about juveniles and not really adult lions.

Those can be chased and can also be crowed if the hyenas are much in their clan.

I wouldn't mind you clearing my doubts. Can I have a link to where you watched it being a nature freak myself?

No link o... Just Nat geo wild.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 4:28pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

No link o... Just Nat geo wild.

OK.

I am certain they are juveniles who ventured into hyena 'territory'.

Most Adult lions that belong to a pride hardly eat alone without you seeing their pride of lionesses /cub around to take over the carcass once they are filled.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by rowland545(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2021
somehow:

A clan of Hyena killed almost all lionesses in a pride of lion?

Not possible!

Every pride of Lion always have at least 1 lion and Hyenas don't dare any pride (Which is a minimum of 10 lionesses), not to talk of one with a lion.

For them to have cubs means they are not without a lion.

No matter the number, a clan of hyenas can't kill off a pride of lion.

The highest they can do is kill some cubs or wound some of the lionesses if they lack a lion in the pride (Very rare)
yea there were not and when d lion came he attacked and killed 3 hyenas... Bad ass shit ...watched it on natgeo wild
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by engrchykae(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

I agree. The hyenas were up to seven or more sef. They were very resilient and determined to take that meat and were not afraid of the lions because they outnumbered them. The lions were bitten from every angle and they had to flee.
hyenas are the real devils in the wild

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2021
somehow:

OK.

I am certain they are juveniles who ventured into hyena 'territory'.

Most Adult lions that belong to a pride hardly eat alone without you seeing their pride of lionesses /cub around to take over the carcass once they are filled.

Maybe, the lions were brothers though.
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by UltimateStarman: 7:37pm On May 09, 2021
fully grown male lions are kings that hyenas are very afraid of....but hyena disturbs female a lot because of thier number power.....
A leopard is funny ...seeing it u will think that it's very strong but a single hyena will collect food from a single leopard....
leopard can disturb cheetah though....
leopard keeps food on tress cuz of challenge .....
Cheetah eat very fast because they're useless in battle....
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 9:40pm On May 09, 2021
rowland545:
yea there were not and when d lion came he attacked and killed 3 hyenas... Bad ass shit ...watched it on natgeo wild
Yes
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by somehow: 9:41pm On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
hyenas are the real devils in the wild
Not as bad as the wild dogs

Those ones eat prey alive and also kill lone hyenas, leopards..
Re: Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle by HomoSapiien: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2022
somehow:
Not as bad as the wild dogs

Those ones eat prey alive and also kill lone hyenas, leopards..

Wild dogs are crazy and brutal, but they still learn from hyenas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME / Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.