Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME (6388 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
If you wrote the ongoing unilorin post UTME and scored below 50% don't get shattered yet,
Keep faith on and post all your questions here for proper advice on the next line of action.

Don't get discouraged so soon....its in you......PEAK
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by olaitan002: 2:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Please is there any hope of admission for those who score below 50%
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by cutiedave(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
plz bro can i change from mathematics to comp.sci in 200l.had 82 in d pume
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
cutiedave: plz bro can i change from mathematics to comp.sci in 200l.had 82 in d pume

Yet ....when you come in .....Blast your 100L and you will have the options to switch boards within the faculty of science.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2014
olaitan002: Please is there any hope of admission for those who score below 50%

Which dept?
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Hopealive13: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
To all students that failed Post UTME, this is to admonish you and let you know that all hope is not lost yet, you can still make your way into 200 level in the university next year through the IJMB A'level program. Its a 9month program that takes you into 200 level upon completion. The registration for the program is still on but would be closing soon. You are adviced to pick up your form today and get registered for the program. For adequate and genuine info call or send sms on 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit www.ijmbadmissions.org
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by tony1918(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
isoh:

Yet ....when you come in .....Blast your 100L and you will have the options to switch boards within the faculty of science.
Must you type.when you know you less or no knowledge about the school..
1.You can't switch departments in the school only cases of physiology and anatomy which there best 10 students in 100level are transfered to medicine and surgery
2.Mathematics and computer science are not in the same faculty physical sci and CIS respectively
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by yungchop: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2014
tony1918: Must you type.when you know you less or no knowledge about the school..
1.You can't switch departments in the school only cases of physiology and anatomy which there best 10 students in 100level are transfered to medicine and surgery
2.Mathematics and computer science are not in the same faculty physical sci and CIS respectively
bro, are you sure?? I chose physiology cos I didn't meet the cut off for med and surg, had 70 in pume tho, you mean I can switch to med later right?
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by rkarang: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
tony1918: Must you type.when you know you less or no knowledge about the school..

Don't mind him brother; all he does on Niaraland everyday is to advertise IJMB. Apparently, his aim and objective is to recommend it to those who scored below 50%.

I won't be surprised if his opinion is subjective and not objective.

**He often wastes my MB with his IJMB photo advert cheesy **
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by rkarang: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: bro, are you sure?? I chose physiology cos I didn't meet the cut off for med and surg, had 70 in pume tho, you mean I can switch to med later right?

He's absolutely correct. However; they can still chance you, if you don't know how to go about it.

I think 10 from DE, 10 from Physiology & 10 from Anatomy will join 200 lv med students....

Mark you, it's not easy to get. You have to make a very strong first class or Upper division ( WAFELA grin tongue ) . Cos some folks even deliberately chose those courses in order to cross to med sch @ 200lv.

#With God on our side, all things are possible
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by yungchop: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
rkarang:

He's absolutely correct. However; they can still chance you, if you don't know how to go about it.

I think 10 from DE, 10 from Physiology & 10 from Anatomy will join 200 lv med students....

Mark you, it's not easy to get. You have to make a very strong first class or Upper division ( WAFELA grin tongue ) . Cos some folks even deliberately chose those courses in order to cross to med sch @ 200lv.

#With God on our side, all things are possible
owk
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Tayedinho19: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Please can i change from mettalurgical and material engineer to mechanical engineer in 200l
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Nobleman406(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls i had 196 in jamb and 40 in post jamb,i choose agric and bio-systems engineering.
Pls i want to knw my chances of gaining admission.thanks

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by olaitan002: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Economics with uper credit in ND
isoh:

Which dept?
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by olaitan002: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaitan002: Economics with uper credit in ND
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by olaitan002: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
isoh:

Which dept?
Economics with uper credit in ND
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by DejiD2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls wu knows d cutoff fr pharmacy....Post jamb wan jamb me ooo,I had 62 lst year..nw i have 54.....what happen na....Ejo e help me ooo
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014

Sorry you are not correct, I don't just type bro, I have cases of successful switch. so except you have a case study, don't come here and play the 'all knowing Aristotle'.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
rkarang:

Don't mind him brother; all he does on Niaraland everyday is to advertise IJMB. Apparently, his aim and objective is to recommend it to those who scored below 50%.

I won't be surprised if his opinion is subjective and not objective.

**He often wastes my MB with his IJMB photo advert cheesy **

Actually bro, if you take off half the time you spend on trailing me on worthwhile activities, do you know your life will hold more value and substance on this side of heaven.

Please take this counsel:' don't be a busy body on other men's matter' it causes ageing.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by rkarang: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
isoh:

Actually bro, if you take off half the time you spend on trailing me on worthwhile activities, do you know your life will hold more value and substance on this side of heaven.

Please take this counsel:' don't be a busy body on other men's matter' it causes ageing.

Perhaps it was a coincidence. Thanks for the reasonable quote tho.

Have a sweet night rest, brother!
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by yungchop: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
rkarang:

Perhaps it was a coincidence. Thanks for the reasonable quote tho.

Have a sweet night rest, brother!
eeeeeeeeessss oga drop ur pin, abi u wan use am hol ya trouser ni?
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by rkarang: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: eeeeeeeeessss oga drop ur pin, abi u wan use am hol ya trouser ni?

Pin kor niddle ni tongue

I'm using iPhone 3G; no what's app, no BBM---Can't upgrade moi iOS---
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by yungchop: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
rkarang:

Pin kor niddle ni tongue

I'm using iPhone 3G; no what's app, no BBM---Can't upgrade moi iOS---

this boy sha, rkarang been dreaming since 1914 cheesy
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by jayboy17(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2014
i got 190 in jamb and scored 64% in post jamb...My course is metallurgical engineering,please what is my chance??...
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2014
jayboy17: i got 190 in jamb and scored 64% in post jamb...My course is metallurgical engineering,please what is my chance??...

Bro, keep your fingers cross, you are good to go.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by eemalex(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
isoh:

Pls stop believing all this lies of being able to change course in 200L its not possible in UNILORIN unless in medical science faculty where they allow the Top 10 to be able to move to medicine. The rest is JOKE
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by eemalex(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2014
jayboy17: i got 190 in jamb and scored 64% in post jamb...My course is metallurgical engineering,please what is my chance??...
To tell u the honest fact ur chance is 50% You just have to pray hard and stop believing some persons who give false for a gain.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by eemalex(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Nobleman406: Pls i had 196 in jamb and 40 in post jamb,i choose agric and bio-systems engineering.
Pls i want to knw my chances of gaining admission.thanks
10% chance. Unless God helps
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Nobleman406(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014
eemalex:
10% chance. Unless God helps
thanks.i belive God can still do it.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by olaitan002: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2014
please i had upper credit in my ND accounting and i scored 36% in my DE post jamb please what chance do i have of making the admissions here
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
olaitan002: please i had upper credit in my ND accounting and i scored 36% in my DE post jamb please what chance do i have of making the admissions here

With 36%?......your chances are less than 10% oh but God is still a miracle worker you need to bank on that
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Clementio: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2014
I scored 189 in Utme and 68% in Post Utme,and I chose Psychology!What are my chances of gaining admission?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Schooling in Sudan / Top Ten Most Educated Nigerian Tribes / ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.