Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady (765 Views)

I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations / Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Cries Out As She Defends Accusations From Fans / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Prechious(f): 2:32pm On May 08, 2021
Bobrisky has denied maltreating and assaulting oye the Ivorian lady he took in after she drew a tattoo of his name on her body
The cross dresser addressed the assaults allegations in a video he sent to Instagram page last night.
Bobrisky who narrated how oye started living with him accused her of saying vile things about him before their relationship turned sour. He alleged that the Ivorian lady asked him to make her his personal assistant in which she was lazy with the job.
The cross dresser who confirmed that their fight centered on the hair stylist stated that all he did was shout at the Ivorian, feigning ignorance of where the blood on oye’s face came from, he further challenged her to show him the injury on her face
Here’s the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6gP9K4XAI
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Edimakan(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2021
A
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by DICKstractor: 2:55pm On May 08, 2021
undecided

I wanted to criticize the ivory lady for letting her fellow lady beat her up until I remember that bobby is a man
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by mariahAngel(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I wanted to criticize the ivory lady for letting her fellow lady beat her up until I remember that bobby is a man

grin

This made me laugh so hard grin
My sister had to remind that Bobrisky is a man that beat up a woman.

As for that stewpeed Bob, he's always doing damage control.
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 08, 2021
Bob you are a wicked man
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by mohims(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
Why is everyone always complaining about Bob? I think he/she Bobrisky have a serious problem
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
Na your problem be that
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Foodqueen(f): 9:57pm On May 08, 2021
I know he will reply
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Rekhi(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2021
Both of them will be alright las las
Re: Bobrisky Voices Out On The Accusations From The Ivory Lady by Kingdavid579(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2021
All is well

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chioma Toplis Has Been Arrested. / Obi Kubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, And Others Face Six Months In Prison, SEE WHY / Bbnaija: Maria Receives Premium Massage From Pere (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.