Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker (22443 Views)

Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company / Urgent Recruitment In A Private Secondary School In Ibadan / Teaching Vacancy At A Private Secondary School In Ikotun, Alimosho LG AREA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by CaSttLe(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2021
Op 4 your mental health go 4 the factory job. 9 classes is insane..do u know what it means to handle humans? Not even mature ones but adolescents..Jesu.

As one that had taught b4..i almost ran mad...a drain in my mental health. Looking at the subjects u are going to teach sef..maths? It seems u want to be walking on d road and be talking 2 yourself grin Teaching isn't't 4 d faint hearted..from ur info,it seems that kind of school is likely filled with kids of below or on d average..in terms of parental pockets,child foundation,child background etc...u will need lots and lots of energy to overcome.

GO FOR THE FACTORY JOB PLS
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by Overthemoonman: 7:02am On May 09, 2021
hilltop007:
https:///HQrGJcYFtpBLfxYQOh64UY
Sorry sir for disturbing you, is it a telegram link or Whatsapp? Cuz it is just showing error on my phone.
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by reservd(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2021
Kirinwa:

very realistic since he's full time staff but it's the stress we should be concerned about. He will be expected to mark their assignments, tests, exams at the end of each term.
Have you been a teacher before? The schs I taught, maths is taught daily and mostly double periods, u do that for all 6 classes and physics period still there waiting for you, u must give assignment consistently in maths, practicals for physics, tests and setting of exam qtns, I'm sure them go give am class teacher join, I don dey Pity u already cos all the fat God don give you go surely disappear, na ur health u dey play with with this type of work, well na these mushroom schs go take one teacher for all classes to exploit graduates looking for something to survive with
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:11am On May 09, 2021
Go for the school job fast, because it clearly gives you more time to relax ,for your Npower and body re-energize. This is 21st century digital age, just go to biz centre on Saturdays and ask them to design templates to type your lesson notes.It all bcoms a matter of cut and paste.
Secondly, proximity, the school it is close to your house you dont pay too much tfare, transport is a major consumer of salary in Lagos, so thank God.
Time is money with your spare time you can learn new business things that will give you more money till you are stable fianancially.
Be wise!
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING!
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
seunaj:

An average graduate should not beg for 30k job when a road side Vulcaniser earns an average of 2k per day. Must you always work for someone because you are a graduate? Change your reasoning and your life will change. Your spirit is so low that you have relegated yourself to this level. And for your information, I left my parent when I started my masters in 2016 to hustle. I lecture in a federal government university in the South East
u r not okay I am a big boy and I hustled to get where I am what I wnt u to understand is getting a big job upon graduation is not easy in this country.... so why will u discourage that young man from hustling.... d country is passing through hard times so anywhere u can earn a living from don't joke with it that u r lucky being a lecturer doesn't mean another person will be....
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by iruoghene7(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2021
reservd:

Have you been a teacher before? The schs I taught, maths is taught daily and mostly double periods, u do that for all 6 classes and physics period still there waiting for you, u must give assignment consistently in maths, practicals for physics, tests and setting of exam qtns, I'm sure them go give am class teacher join, I don dey Pity u already cos all the fat God don give you go surely disappear, na ur health u dey play with with this type of work, well na these mushroom schs go take one teacher for all classes to exploit graduates looking for something to survive with
I feel for the man. He is just amassing corp members to fill in the vacuum.
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by jazzme1: 8:34pm On May 09, 2021
hilltop007:
Teaching two core subjects and preparing lesson notes for 9 classes for 30k only. That's too stressly. I taught one subjects to three classes in a school last term and I experienced lots of headache. After their exams, I left the school and invested my savings (N45,000) in crypto. I have made over 20k so far. If I had invested in crypto (safemoon) 2 months ago, I would have made over N250,000 in profit.

My advice to you is to choose any of the job, save a lot of money and invest in crypto. If you have 10k cash now, you can buy SAFEMOON. It is very cheap now is currently trending on twitter, Reddit and Facebook.

Going to school, getting good grades and a nice job is no longer tenable in 21st century. I wish you the best!

I'm interested in this... Would like to learn more
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by Mekanus(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Believe if you take it to the ALPHA and OMEGA in Prayers, He will Direct you on which to take..
HE Alone knows and sees the end from the Beginning..
Pendejo
Re: Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker by metformin(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2021
The link isn't working. Please add me to the group yourself.

hilltop007:
join my group https:///HQrGJcYFtpBLfxYQOh64UY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / How To Answer That Pesky “tell Me About Yourself" Question In An Interview / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.