Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His (23989 Views)

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2021
The irony of the matter is that Abel never accused Cain, rather it's Cain that's envious of Abel whose worship is acceptable before God.
What Cain wanted is for God to accept or reject both not to prefer one to the other!
Is that not the agitation of all the Apostates? smiley

ospido:

You yourself have said it.
And who am i to stop you from worshipping "Your Demon?"
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 10:12am On May 18, 2021
Exactly

MaxInDHouse:
The irony of the matter is that Abel never accused Cain, rather it's Cain that's envious of Abel whose worship is acceptable before God.
What Cain wanted is for God to accept or reject both not to prefer one to the other!

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
ospido:

You yourself have said it.

And who am i to stop you from worshipping "Your Demon?"

I only decided to confirm the abundance in your heart that your mouth speaks and your fingers typed that whoever does not dance to your tune on a forum like this worship DEMONS

As a reminder na you introduce or start demons you will be the person that equally takes it away. Na your responsibility grin grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:02pm On May 18, 2021
@oaroloye

I DOUBT THAT YOU EVER READ THE REST.

Really?

Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed. Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

How do you regard an ENEMY?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Apostate has been barred again! embarassed

I don't know why the moderators don't want him to find a relief as he's feeling tormented seeing millions of youth worshiping JEHOVAH under the supervision of the GB of JWs! undecided

The moderators are the owners of the airtime (if you like starting thinking about internet data pack like one of your brother did) I used on this platform. They have the right to whatever they do. I am not like you who said there are no laws here on nairaland meaning you use lawlessness to propagate whatever you want cheesy cheesy

And for calling me good for nothing idiot earlier shows how the heat and torment of this thread got to you hard grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's Cain that's envious of Abel whose worship is acceptable before God.

And you are envious of APOSTATES and decides to call them APOSTATES because they cited and reference old books of the one and only true religion. The reason for your accusations as they being APOSTATE.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 3:24am On May 19, 2021
You yourself confirmed it that you're a worshipper of demons.
That it isn't my business.
You said so on your own volition.

achorladey:

You have switched identity right?

When you don't know the difference between advice and conversation with someone, how will you know that the person you are responding to are two different personalities? grin grin

As if you're two different people.

Now you need to be found, you are lost completely.

Keep on deceiving yourself with this new moniker created this year 2021 for a reason.

Out of the abundance of your heart the mouth speaks. What is your mouth and fingers typing.....keep on deceiving yourself grin grin

And the funniest thing is that people were @ their various places of worship while this person was bust typing rubbish here and quoting everyone even earlier than the 10:07 a.m you mentioned.

Until you understand that their is time for everything under the sun and that my airtime here on nairaland is not under your jurisdiction then you will know that indeed your rubbish typed up there has no meaning to whatever I do here.

Now tell me, is this person not worshipping demons?

Allow me worship my demon in peace. I haven't asked or tasked you to worship that demon with me.

Later this same person changed moniker and used another one created this year 2021.

You simply don't understand what is going on here.

I dey watch am closely

Keep watching. At the moment your lenses need recalibration.

Very soon fowl nyash go open when breeze don blow.

With those faulty lenses? grin grin

Now this twist again.
Stay one place now archorladey, worshipper of the demons.

achorladey:

I only decided to confirm the abundance in your heart that your mouth speaks and your fingers typed that whoever does not dance to your tune on a forum like this worship DEMONS

As a reminder na you introduce or start demons you will be the person that equally takes it away. Na your responsibility grin grin grin

CONCLUSION:
You're not a kid anymore.
I took what you said seriously.
It is self confession without duress.
Nobody pointed a gun at you before you agreed to have been be involved idolatry.
Enjoy your idolatrous life.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On May 19, 2021
He wanted to go sarcastical forgetting that only the truth remains undebatable even when the bearer use sarcasm! Matthew 7:25 wink

ospido:

Now this twist again.
CONCLUSION:
Nobody pointed a gun at you before you agreed to have been be involved idolatry.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On May 19, 2021
ospido:

Exactly
My brother, being on God's side started in the garden of Eden (as we've learned from God's people) it's either one is on God's side or Satan's.
The problem here is IDENTIFYING the side one is taking.
God's people taught us that Jesus returned in 1914 and ever since then an ongoing separation work began till our day.
There is absolutely no other way to explain why only one group out of over 41,000 religious groups all claiming Christians could have been the center for attention.
All eyes are on this organization yet they're all hiding their religions but if you're explaining what makes you believe that this is the only religion approved by God they will tell you "that's what all others are saying"

My question now is if all others are saying the same thing, then why is it that all eyes are on just this one? smiley
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 8:41am On May 19, 2021
ospido:

Now this twist again.

CONCLUSION:

Yourself confirmed it that you're a worshipper of demons.

I confirmed the abundance in your heart that your mouth and fingers typed out here.

grin grin grin Oh I see, but it is your business to type that anyone responding to members post on this platform around the hours of 9 in the morning on Sundays are worshippers of Demons and are in the business of [b]RUBBISH[/b]. Since it is not your business why mention DEMONS in the first place?

I gave you a confirmation of what is embedded in your heart, mouth and as typed by your fingers. grin grin grin No be me carry demon talk join the discussion grin grin grin

Now this twist again.

That I worship DEMONS? Na your mind, mouth and fingers they spill am. grin

You were the ones agitating against worshippers of demons on a Sunday morning?

CONCLUSION

No I be calf grin or Cub cheesy or puppy grin. Pick the one you like.

Please do ooo awon serious people

Awon special advisers. It is what you say I am that I am repeating for your eyes to see

I repeat, the abundance of your heart your mouth and hands typed.....

you agreed to have been be involved idolatry

Neither did I dip my hands into your throat in the first place before demons keep flying out of there.

Enjoy your idolatrous life?

Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks and fingers typed. What does it states this time.....Enjoy your idolatrous life

Awon Ibo ni ibẹru re fun Olorun crew?

As a reminder...........

Therefore beginning from today, i cease to have any discussion with you because you're not different from that creature that deceived Eve in the garden of Eden.......[b]ospido, 2021 1:16am On May 15

Emphasis on not different from that creature that deceived Eve.

Later you will come back and say I said it on my own without duress and gun being pointed at me.

Satan is the head of the Demons abi? Since I am not different from that same creature how come are you still asking and accusing me of worshiping demons or stating that I am involved in Idolatry?

I know and believe you have the fear of God grin grin grin Be se n gba iwaju ni e ngba eyin. Bi ese pa le n kun.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:12am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, being on God's side started in the garden of Eden (as we've learned from God's people) it's either one is on God's side or Satan's.
The problem here is IDENTIFYING the side one is taking.
God's people taught us that Jesus returned in 1914 and ever since then an ongoing separation work began till our day.
There is absolutely no other way to explain why only one group out of over 41,000 religious groups all claiming Christians could have been the center for attention.
All eyes are on this organization yet they're all hiding their religions but if you're explaining what makes you believe that this is the only religion approved by God they will tell you "that's what all others are saying"

My question now is if all others are saying the same thing, then why is it that all eyes are on just this one? smiley

God's people taught us that Jesus returned in 1914

Same as my pastor sey. It can never be the Bible taught us that grin grin

Emphasis on the word Jesus returned in 1914

The Jesus God's people taught you that returned in 1914 is still coming abi?

what makes you believe that this is the only religion approved by God they will tell you

Read the your Bible from start to finish, from today till tomorrow you will never see one scripture that states your religious organization is approved.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:21am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He wanted to go sarcastical forgetting that only the truth remains undebatable even when the bearer use sarcasm! Matthew 7:25 wink

He wanted to go sarcastical

I am not sarcastic about it. Here it is again just as I remind your brother too.

Therefore beginning from today, i cease to have any discussion with you because you're not different from that creature that deceived Eve in the garden of Eden.......[b]ospido, 2021 1:16am On May 15

Mr MaxInDHouse who your brother sey I be?

Na me first talk am?

forgetting that only the truth remains undebatable even when the bearer use sarcasm

Chai the truth is before you now not sarcasm

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

When you answer those questions you will see how the scriptures applies to what I said. grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
With the highlighted a JW may disagree but according to the scriptures "at the mouth of two or three witnesses"
Perhaps Ospido knew and have spoken with Rozz, because that's exactly what the young woman also said after considering your attitude.

Well Rozz is not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! undecided
achorladey:

He wanted to go sarcastical
I am not sarcastic about it. Here it is again just as I remind your brother too.
Na me first talk am?

forgetting that only the truth remains undebatable even when the bearer use sarcasm
Chai the truth is before you now not sarcasm
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
When you answer those questions you will see how the scriptures applies to what I said. grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 12:20pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
With the highlighted a JW may disagree but according to the scriptures "at the mouth of two or three witnesses"
Perhaps Ospido knew and have spoken with Rozz, because that's exactly what the young woman also said after considering your attitude.

Well Rozz is not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! undecided

That Rozz I know is not a member of your religious organization grin grin. Considering what you term those other christian denominations as IDOL worshippers. You will readily accept the witness borne by an IDOL worshippers to advance your agenda. Na so una mode of operations be.

Thanks for answering my questions too.

Demons o Satan paapaa

Na me(achorladey) first talk am

No! Rozz and ospido are the witnesses

Mr Max, Do you know who your brother is now?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2021
Had it been both are JWs that always refer to Apostates as Satan's agents this would have made no meaning but Rozz only watched you closely and concluded on who you are.
Yes it's two Witnesses testifying that you're an agent of the devil! undecided

achorladey:

That Rozz I know is not a member of your religious organization grin grin. Considering what you term those other christian denominations as IDOL worshippers. You will readily accept the witness borne by an IDOL worshippers to advance your agenda. Na so una mode of operations be. Thanks for answering my questions too.Mr MaxInDHouse who your brother sey I be?Demons o Satan paapaa
Na me(achorladey) first talk am
No! Rozz and ospido are the witnesses
Mr Max, Do you know who your brother is now?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 2:14pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Had it been both are JWs that always refer to Apostates as Satan's agents this would have made no meaning but Rozz only watched you closely and concluded on who you are.
Yes it's two Witnesses testifying that you're an agent of the devil! undecided

Meaning it is the two witnesses that answers the question

1. Mr MaxInDHouse who your brother sey I be?

The two witnesses have supplied the answers

2. Na me(achorladey) first talk am

A. Yes

B. No

C. I opt not to type it.

Yes it's two Witnesses testifying that you're an agent of the devil

grin grin grin you are an agent of the DEVIL again grin grin. You want to change it from demons, the creature in Eden that deceived Eve again.

I haven't heard the last of this definitely.

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2021
YES! The two from different schools of thought spoke in agreement testifying that you're an agent of the devil.
One JW and another noneJW both cited the same instance saying you behave like the serpent in Eden! undecided

achorladey:

Meaning it is the two witnesses that answers the question
1. Mr MaxInDHouse who your brother sey I be?
2. Na me(achorladey) first talk am
No?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 2:36pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YES! The two from different schools of thought spoke in agreement testifying that you're an agent of the devil.
One JW and another noneJW both cited the same instance saying you behave like the serpent in Eden! undecided

Finally I arrive at what I am driving at

Na me(achorladey) first talk am?

Answer according to MaxInDHouse

No?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2021
It's OK! smiley

achorladey:

No?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No?

Your likes will have been shouting up an down how everyone gang up against the one and only religious organization and saying it is demonic means and proves that you are the only true christian religion because that is what they did to Jesus. grin cheesy

Well what do I have here, MaxInDHouse aggregating different school of thought to show everyone that I am a demon, the creature that deceived Eve and now agent of Devil. grin grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2021
I think you can prove both Rozz and Ospido liars by addressing the topic of discussion:

Who rules the world, God or Satan?

Your presentation may change their thoughts! smiley

achorladey:

No?
Your likes will have been shouting up an down how everyone gang up against the one and only religious organization and saying it is demonic means and proves that you are the only true christian religion because that is what they did to Jesus. grin cheesy
Well what do I have here, MaxInDHouse aggregating different school of thought to show everyone that I am a demon, the creature that deceived Eve and now agent of Devil. grin grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think you can prove both Rozz and Ospido liars by addressing the topic of discussion:

Who rules the world, God or Satan?

Your presentation may change their thoughts! smiley

I think you can prove both Rozz and Ospido liars by addressing the topic of discussion

You want me to join you in jumping from thread to thread to do tagging, labelling, qualifying people who don't dance to your tune abi? Is that your work here on nairaland?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2021
There you go again! undecided
Those addressing you as serpent had their own reasons that's why i said prove them wrong by focusing on the topic not running after commentators!
With that you'll prove you're not a serpent, remember that creature came into the garden to malign the owner instead of doing something worthwhile to contribute to the peace in that garden.
Whenever i make comments on any thread i go straight to the topic of discussion to address issues. But you always enter threads with no aim of addressing topics rather you're always after commentators.
That's why they're tagging you "Serpent" undecided

achorladey:

I think you can prove both Rozz and Ospido liars by addressing the topic of discussion
You want me to join you in jumping from thread to thread to do tagging, labelling, qualifying people who don't dance to your tune abi? Is that your work here on nairaland?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 6:37pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There you go again! undecided
Those addressing you as serpent had their own reasons that's why i said prove them wrong by focusing on the topic not running after commentators!
With that you'll prove you're not a serpent, remember that creature came into the garden to malign the owner instead of doing something worthwhile to contribute to the peace in that garden.
Whenever i make comments on any thread i go straight to the topic of discussion to address issues. But you always enter threads with no aim of addressing topics rather you're always after commentators.
That's why they're tagging you "Serpent" undecided

There you go again

Where was I before this time and where am I going?

As if you were not part of them grin grin. and that the reason they decided to call me the creature that deceived Eve or demons was based on the title of the thread. Oga what is the essence of QUOTE on nairaland?

With that you'll prove you're not a serpent,

Until you show me their post that stated clearly that they decided to call me demons or the creature based on this thread topic, I will consider your point up there.

Remember that creature came into the garden to malign the owner instead of doing something worthwhile to contribute to the peace in that garden.

Coming from the same person that call others religionist, good for nothing idiots, demons e.t.c Oh dear, I didn't even MALIGN the owner of this platform for once but people like you tag them ATHEIST and all sorts yet you use their platform to propagate the abundance in your heart that your hands keep typing. Since my post don't sit well with you I become the person disturbing the peace here but you have quickly forgotten from our conversation back in time how you condemn and states nothing worthwhile can be done here as a Christian and state it all CONFUSIONIST

Whenever I make comments on any thread I go straight to the topic of discussion to address issues.

The evidence is scattered all over nairaland that you do. No wonder an individual you trusted made a remark about you that others could clearly relate with.

But you always enter threads with no aim of addressing topics rather you're always after commentators.

You had better go back into my post on this platform and check whenever I enter a thread my issues are addressed to whatever is still discussed in-thread not just after commentators. After all what is the essence of the QUOTE under every post grin grin

That's why they're tagging you "Serpent"

O fe yo ara kuro laarin won. Awon pioneer gan gan cheesy cheesy I am waiting for the post.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks for the explanation!

Can you address the topic of discuss now? undecided

achorladey:

There you go again
Where was I before this time and where am I going?
As if you were not part of them grin grin. and that the reason they decided to call me the creature that deceived Eve or demons was based on the title of the thread. Oga what is the essence of QUOTE on nairaland?
With that you'll prove you're not a serpent,
Until you show me their post that stated clearly that they decided to call me demons or the creature based on this thread topic, I will consider your point up there.
Remember that creature came into the garden to malign the owner instead of doing something worthwhile to contribute to the peace in that garden.
Coming from the same person that call others religionist, good for nothing idiots, demons e.t.c Oh dear, I didn't even MALIGN the owner of this platform for once but people like you tag them ATHEIST and all sorts yet you use their platform to propagate the abundance in your heart that your hands keep typing. Since my post don't sit well with you I become the person disturbing the peace here but you have quickly forgotten from our conversation back in time how you condemn and states nothing worthwhile can be done here as a Christian and state it all CONFUSIONIST
Whenever I make comments on any thread I go straight to the topic of discussion to address issues.
The evidence is scattered all over nairaland that you do. No wonder an individual you trusted made a remark about you that others could clearly relate with.
But you always enter threads with no aim of addressing topics rather you're always after commentators.
You had better go back into my post on this platform and check whenever I enter a thread my issues are addressed to whatever is still discussed in-thread not just after commentators. After all what is the essence of the QUOTE under every post grin grin
That's why they're tagging you "Serpent"
O fe yo ara kuro laarin won. Awon pioneer gan gan cheesy cheesy I am waiting for the post.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 6:51pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for the explanation!

Can you address the topic of discuss now? undecided

What I do here is beyond your jurisdiction. Kajiko?

What I choose to address is not for you to decide or order me around.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2021
It's OK! grin

achorladey:

What I do here is beyond your jurisdiction. Kajiko?
What I choose to address is not for you to decide or order me around.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 6:55pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK! grin

Now you know!

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by airsaylongcome: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
DavidAO:
Has anyone seen that Adam is Satan? That the man is the mental man, the carnal man and the one in enmity with God? The first Adam is mental and the last Adam is spiritual, two different nature. You either be for Adam of the beginning or for last Adam the Christ of God.

Sup bro. U emailed me
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by DavidAO(m): 3:57am On Sep 17, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Sup bro. U emailed me

Yeah I did. I did with respect to the topic that says which digital skills could one go for. I wanted to ask you about more about some of the skills you mentioned and how could one go about it in Nigeria.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by airsaylongcome: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2021
DavidAO:

Yeah I did. I did with respect to the topic that says which digital skills could one go for. I wanted to ask you about more about some of the skills you mentioned and how could one go about it in Nigeria.

Telegram @airsay

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.