Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Get A Big Reward That Can Change Your Life By Just Simple Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Big Reward That Can Change Your Life By Just Simple Help (491 Views)

Latest Business In Town--that Can Change Your Life In 2014 / I can change my name to Mallam Bakare to get loan from Islamic bank / Please I want to Know if Nigerian banks can change $1000 note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Big Reward That Can Change Your Life By Just Simple Help by osogata: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
Kindly help to tell me how to do email marketing,how to get all emails in nigeria for my business advert and promotion ,and also tell me other simple ways I can advert online and evrybody will see it nation wide .I will reward you in a big way.my importation rate is increasing weekly and I need my supply to increase.anybody who can help should send me the direction on how to do all this to my email and send me his contact for my great reward.my email is iwenetansi@hotmail.com
Yours chris
Email:iwenetansi@hotmail.com
Re: Get A Big Reward That Can Change Your Life By Just Simple Help by Dsubtle(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
dear nairaland friend,
I sugest you get a marketing consultant to help you identify the right marketing means for your business and how to reach your target customers. mass marketing is good but not for instant response.
identify your target customers and means of reaching them maybe newspaper,radio or television advert and so on.
I am a business consultant but specialize in formation and financial aspect.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Help Answer My Question And Get Paid With Huge Sum Of Money / Partners And Distributors Of Mobile Phones Wanted In Lagos Nigeria / Unlimited Stream Of Gsm Income Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.