Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts (18364 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Capitawap: 6:56pm On May 09, 2021
I loaned from sokoloan which is just and it's to be due by Thursday. I've cleared another loans already just remaining xcredit.. I called the customer care to eat for an extension till Monday even if it involves paying extra charges but she wasn't gonna have any of it despite the fact that I've been having a clean record with them before.

He practically told me I'm a dead man if I don't pay up by Thursday. No jokes, during the phone conversation he said and I quote "Mr Man you're a dead man if you don't pay our money on or before Thursday".

I understand these guys are extremely ruthless and the calling and messaging of contacts is what I am scared of.
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Romanoff(f): 6:58pm On May 09, 2021
It's either you'll look for their money and pay before the said date or you lock up and bury your shame six feet under.

Those people don't play. They will disgrace you.

You too, avoid their loans na.
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Baawaa(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2021
The best way to prevent them is to pay their money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by dairo123: 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
Oga just try and pay them B4 then. Those guys na winch. Dem go scatter your life. Be mindful and your relationships.
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by iammo(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2021
Loan sharks

You just have to pay them
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by vicksbaba(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
Capitawap:
I loaned from sokoloan which is just and it's to be due by Thursday. I've cleared another loans already just remaining xcredit.. I called the customer care to eat for an extension till Monday even if it involves paying extra charges but she wasn't gonna have any of it despite the fact that I've been having a clean record with them before.

He practically told me I'm a dead man if I don't pay up by Thursday. No jokes, during the phone conversation he said and I quote "Mr Man you're a dead man if you don't pay our money on or before Thursday".

I understand these guys are extremely ruthless and the calling and messaging of contacts is what I am scared of.

How much are we talking about here? I can assist you, but you'll have to pay me back in a month time.. with interest of course. If you're ready, I'm a DM away

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by DonBenny77(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
Wahala be like Sokoloan
Easy to collect
Hard to pay
Embarrassment no be here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Capitawap: 7:54pm On May 09, 2021
vicksbaba:

How much are we talking about here? I can assist you, but you'll have to pay me back in a month time.. with interest of course. If you're ready, I'm a DM away
Check your DM sir.
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by akintola12(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2021
Remove your sim from browsing phone to stop them synchronising your phone contact...put your sim to small phone
Capitawap:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by SavageResponse(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2021
Why will a person take a loan without having a clearcut plan on how to repay the loan?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by xenastar(f): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
You can sue them
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Silemmana(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmmmmm

iPhone 11, 11 pro, 11 pro max, 12 pro and 12 pro max 10D glass
(Wholesale only). Pay on delivery for customers in Abuja
₦630.00

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Senseiusman: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2021
I need an urgent saving loan.

How much are we talking about here? I can assist you, but you'll have to pay me back in a month time.. with interest of course. If you're ready, I'm a DM away[/quote]
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by achaemeka(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2021
vicksbaba:

Hello sir,Pls can you loan me 2k? I will pay back by next week friday with interest.How can I contact you? I need it urgently.

I sent you a mail already,this is my whatsapp contact below for easier communication

Zero-eight-one-six-five-triple nine-double two-one.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by Sniper4real(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
vicksbaba:

Boss, can I dm you on this issue as well please
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by iamufuoma: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
[qplease is this still availalbe?
i wan to get to pay back and pay you back please i dont want their disgraceuote author=Senseiusman post=104239456]I need an urgent saving loan.

How much are we talking about here? I can assist you, but you'll have to pay me back in a month time.. with interest of course. If you're ready, I'm a DM away[/quote]
Re: How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts by ehemwhy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go to permission settings o your phone . Deny sokoloan or any other app permission to your contacts , location , sms etc . That should do

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank / 16 Companies Exit Onne Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.