Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Need Help On Meal Time Table - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need Help On Meal Time Table (1435 Views)

One Dies, 20 Hospitalised After Meal At Traditional Marriage / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Need A Full Week Balanced Diet Eating Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Meal Time Table by xazanderfex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
hey guys, i think i need help in building a meal time table. As an undergraduate lving in d hostel i observe i usually eat rice and garri in d morning and night respectively everyday which i ve grown tired of. Stimes when i take tea or noodles, i notice that b4 12pm i will be very hungry whereas i won't ve time to go and eat-attending 1 lecture or another. Any1 with a plan will appreciated.
Re: Need Help On Meal Time Table by projem: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
too much carbs isnt good for your brains, eat more of protein.
ensure you take cereals in the morning eg---oats with 2slices of bread and egg, a cup of tea, and a glass of juice, u can buy nutri c or tasty time, cos of cost
you can take - cornflakes, golden morn,weetabix, yam and egg, bread and egg, sandwich, toasts, pancakes
making moi moi or beans pudding in school isn't hard just buy a roll of foil paper cut into reasonable size make a purse out of it by folding the edges, add fish and egg to ur moi moi. u can keep the rest for the following day to eat with bread, oats or pap.
make ur rice interesting, eat fried rice, jollof rice, rice with fish stew or fried turkey stew, make porridge, fried yam, fried potatoes, plantain and egg, semovita,

laziness is the only excuse for not feeding wel in school, u can involve a friend or roommate, it wont make cooking tiring for you. best of luck to u.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy MUS-L Blast(body Building) / If MILK Is Gotten From COW, Where Is CHEESE Gotten From? Weird Answer / Help : Okra Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.