Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian (216 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian by henryobed1: 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
Someone told me this YOUTUBE Channel will never grow because its Christian channel and only has Christian and biblical contents. I was actually advised to start posting only comedy videos if I want the channel to grow but I don't believe all that. I believe there are still people who enjoy wholesome Christian contents especially with the way the world is going we all need a daily dose of God's word to counter all the fears the enemy is pushing through the media.

so to help support us and shame the devil that says we will never make it, please follow the link below and SUBSCRIBE to this Christian channel. We are currently on 183 subscribers and still counting and we know you'll be part of it by being the 184th subscriber or more. That you came over to read this post is not by accident, it is a destiny call; SUBSCRIBE TO HENRY TV
[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49YXYLjKzPxrLenAb2RzWQ?sub_confirmation=1[url][/url]

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkAAxm4ZX8[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2021
Listen to all apostle Joshua Selman messages on YouTube everyday and obey the instructions
Re: Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian by enilove(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2021
henryobed1:
Someone told me this YOUTUBE Channel will never grow because its Christian channel and only has Christian and biblical contents. I was actually advised to start posting only comedy videos if I want the channel to grow but I don't believe all that. I believe there are still people who enjoy wholesome Christian contents especially with the way the world is going we all need a daily dose of God's word to counter all the fears the enemy is pushing through the media.

so to help support us and shame the devil that says we will never make it, please follow the link below and SUBSCRIBE to this Christian channel. We are currently on 183 subscribers and still counting and we know you'll be part of it by being the 184th subscriber or more. That you came over to read this post is not by accident, it is a destiny call; SUBSCRIBE TO HENRY TV
[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49YXYLjKzPxrLenAb2RzWQ?sub_confirmation=1[url][/url]

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkAAxm4ZX8[url][/url]

I watched your sermons and songs on YouTube they are great and worth thousands of likes.

You can include church current affairs in your channels. Use this to pass your messages around.

God bless you and enlarge you coast , in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian by henryobed1: 3:37am On May 12, 2021
Thanks for the encouragement
enilove:

I watched your sermons and songs on YouTube they are great and worth thousands of likes.

You can include church current affairs in your channels. Use this to pass your messages around.

God bless you and enlarge you coast , in Jesus' name.

Re: Someone Told Me This YOUTUBE Channel Will Never Grow Because Its Christian by henryobed1: 3:38am On May 12, 2021
I'll try...thanks
SanctifiedSista:
Listen to all apostle Joshua Selman messages on YouTube everyday and obey the instructions

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Celebrates Eid Today (photos) / We Need Restrictions Or An Oath To Christian Topics / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, May 23, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.