Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,040 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Travelling Abroad Via Sponsorship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Abroad Via Sponsorship (644 Views)

DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Abroad Via Sponsorship by Walai(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2021
A friend wants to sponsor my trip to abroad to help my life.
This is a good opportunity for me cos life's been very difficult for me.
He asked that I get an Int'l passport which I'm trying to apply for but my worry is that I don't have a degree. I dropped after my ND and I don't have much cash on me incase if anything happen over there.
I plan on borrowing for the trip but I have borrowed too much already.
The country he's sending me to is not very clear now but it's an European country.
I wouldn't want to be involved in anything drug. How can I investigate whether this offer is genuine??
He's my childhood friend but there's no real friendship in the jungle though I trust him.
Advice needed

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Via Sponsorship by adebayo10977(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2021
It seems our story is kind of correspond to each other but my own is after the completion of NYSC which I'm just four months on it now and I'm left for like eight months in completing it.......

Though, my friend is in UK on spouse visa because his wife was granted her UK citizenship like two years ago because she has been there for like twelve years and counting.

And they've both promised that they are going to help me with six months or a year sponsored visiting Visa when I'm ready to do so........

Please nairaLanders, how is my chances of being given the visa by UK embassy and how would i run about it... Please any candid advice will be welcome because this is my first time on travel section here on nairaland.......

(1) (Reply)

Green Africa Airlines To Start Operations With The Top Five Airport + Ilorin / Do We Have Any Nairalanders In Ukraine Or Russian? / Rwanda: Advise Needed On Hotel Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.