Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had (2435 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 9:37pm On May 09, 2021
Reference to my post at https://www.nairaland.com/6467069/fiancee-pregnant-im-thinking-considering
We have concluded in leaving the pregnancy and I'm happy though I'm broke but I believe everything will work out fine.
We went for dating scan yesterday and I can see the baby jumping in her womb.
Below is the attached result of the scan

And please, if anyone get a job for a civil engineering graduate, I'm willing to do it and I don't mind about location because I really want to be a better man and also take care of my family. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2021
Nice. The deed has been done. We can only wish you well.
Congrats.

Just be careful in your search for job on here let the evil ones not capitalize on your desperation for a job and use it to trap you.

The idiot that murdered ini, was a nairalander.

May God himself settle you the best way He alone knows how to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2021
better
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Jeon(f): 9:43pm On May 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Reference to my post at https://www.nairaland.com/6467069/fiancee-pregnant-im-thinking-considering
We have concluded in leaving the pregnancy and I'm happy though I'm broke but I believe everything will work out fine.

And please, if anyone get a job for a civil engineering graduate, I'm willing to do it and I don't mind about location because I really want to be a better man and also take care of my family. Thanks

Lollittaa my baby will not like this

Lollittaa my baby will like this
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Jeon(f): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 9:48pm On May 09, 2021
Attached is my statement of result. I also finish my NYSC in the year 2016.
I really need help to secure a job. I'll appreciate it

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my baby will not like this

Lollittaa my baby will like this
angry angry
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Jeon(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Jeon(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Attached is my statement of result. I also finish my NYSC in the year 2016.
I really need help to secure a job. I'll appreciate it

What have you been doing since 2016?

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

a very silly question! He has been surviving! Damn it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Bola146(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2021
God bless you for not aborting the pregnancy. God will surely send helpers to you.

Please after this, kindly zip up, don't start what you can't continue.

5 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Goldbw122(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
God bless u, some people are looking for rigid kind of blessing they did not see.. be grateful
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 11:13pm On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

I've been doing some low income jobs though not with my certificate
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Jeon(f): 6:06am On May 10, 2021
wentroublecomes:

I've been doing some low income jobs though not with my certificate

Why not invest in business since then.

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 12:36pm On May 10, 2021
Jeon:

My brother, how can u invest when your income is not even enough for you to feed for a whole month?

4 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello, I'm here again. My fiancee and I will be doing introduction in few days time.
I'm so excited for not aborting d baby.
Our scan result told us to be expecting a male child. Who knows he might look just like my physical appearance.

4 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by debbydams(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello, I'm here again. My fiancee and I will be doing introduction in few days time.
Our scan result told us to be expecting a male child. Who knows he might look just like my physical appearance.
sir, the pregnancy is 12weeks and the Edd is 20,11,2021? There's a mistake with the EDD tho
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
debbydams:
sir, the pregnancy is 12weeks and the Edd is 20,11,2021? There's a mistake with the EDD tho
it was 12weeks in may...
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
wentroublecomes:
You did the scan at funtom lab?
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by DAMN99: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Jeon:

Shey na person wey get funds dey invest?

2 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by debbydams(f): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
BKsoul:
it was 12weeks in may...
wow..
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Karleb(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
I earnestly pray that you get a job before she puts to bed, if you don't, that's when you will know the kind of person Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Lamanii22(f): 2:42am On Aug 02, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Awwwwn congratulations hun... She shall deliver safely in jesus'name... The Lord will send you help...
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by Lamanii22(f): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Awwwwn I'm so emotional right now... The Lord bless your union.... I'm elated... Greater things shall come your way in jesus'name

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by dobnina(f): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2021
wentroublecomes:
I am sorry for sounding harsh but why waste money to do introduction.
You don't have a job, pls save that money for baby stuffs and hospital bills.
The people you will be cooking for or doing party to impress won't care about you when the responsibility starts.
Trust me, having a baby while broke is something you won't even wish for your enemy.
Start saving every penny you can get.
Hustle more as if your life depends on it cos now you will get to know the real meaning of a being a "Man".
Your fiancee that is still smiling an playing love love with you will show you pepper when the time comes.
Trust me that time will come so you have to prepare for it.

3 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
dobnina:

I am sorry for sounding harsh but why waste money to do introduction.
You don't have a job, pls save that money for baby stuffs and hospital bills.
The people you will be cooking for or doing party to impress won't care about you when the responsibility starts.
Trust me, having a baby while broke is something you won't even wish for your enemy.
Start saving every penny you can get.
Hustle more as if your life depends on it cos now you will get to know the real meaning of a being a "Man".
Your fiancee that is still smiling an playing love love with you will show you pepper when the time comes.
Trust me that time will come so you have to prepare for it.

Thanks so much for this.
Though I'm not spending, and also d introduction is just for my family to know her extended family and relate together. not something elaborate and what I'm spending is not even more dan 10% of the total amount that will be spent. Not a large ceremony. Hope you understand me?
I appreciate your view
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn I'm so emotional right now... The Lord bless your union.... I'm elated... Greater things shall come your way in jesus'name

Amen!!
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn congratulations hun... She shall deliver safely in jesus'name... The Lord will send you help...

Amen in Jesus name. Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
BKsoul:
You did the scan at funtom lab?
No
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
debbydams:

There is no mistake sir.
D scan result u saw is the first scan we did around May.
We did another scan last week which d result brings 24 weeks. So no mistake sir.
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by ezugegere(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
May God surprise you because of this baby. Amen
Re: After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had by wentroublecomes: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezugegere:
May God surprise you because of this baby. Amen

Amen!!!
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pressure Is Getting Too Much... What Should I Do? / She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.