Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (71301 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by walkingshadow911: 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

You will be surprised that it is one broke guy.

in a low budget Nollywood movie I quess
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by SirJerrie(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
She was blinded by the little change he's spending on her.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by BoverLY: 6:53pm On May 10, 2021
Endtime boyfriend
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by ImaIma1(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2021
walkingshadow911:

in a low budget Nollywood movie I quess

In real life face me I face you house. The fights there are popular
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by alpattini(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
Wow! Miss. Jennifer served her Industrial Training in my office. She was intelligent, hardworking, deligent to duty given to her and always listen to learn new things.

Though she believes in her thoughts and sometimes want to enforce it does not give this 'idot' the right to end her life this way.

I am pained because she do tell me her her dream towards her mother as 'Ada' and the only girl of her parents and her intentions towards her only younger brother has been terminated suddenly. What a waste!

Pls, ladies, let us learn from this and know when to quit no matter how this love is 'sharking' me.

Jennifer, no matter the circumstances of your death, you will be surely be missed. Entire Zonal Office was moody today when this news filtered in.

Farewell and may God grant you eternal rest.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Dumte(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2021
May be because of infidelity.... Who knows
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by funkemary(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2021
Wetin my eyes see for ABU main gate that year ehn, mouth no fit talk am... Why love dey turn us to mumu sef
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Fanuchi007: 8:09pm On May 10, 2021
If u do this to my sister, I'll track u down, I don't care if u are sentenced to 100 years in prison. If you come out alive, I'll still kill you, cut you to pieces and put your body in a sac, add stones in it and drop you in a river for fishes to eat.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
Ctorch:

https://twitter.com/imosocials/status/1391672716093177861?s=19

He should marry her corpse before burial and she will bear his name in the obituary

We must have sense bye force
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by ablejesus26(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2021
Davefed:
Low life

Cursed thing
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Bigfish121(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
Girls and boyfriend matter these days dey tire me.As a guy if you nor get girlfriend them go think say you nor b man whereas them nor know say you say you dey try avoid so many things.moreover,girls these days sabi talk anyhow well well.
#peaceofmind.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee mass protest as a result of her death
I foresee the boyfriend being arrested
I foresee him getting released by our corrupt police men
This I have seen
If what you said happens then there will be will problem
Real one
Real real one I’m serious
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Kyari79(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
He must be a cultism member may God judge him hw he did her .
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Drsnives(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
Ifeelnumb:

If what you said happens then there will be will problem
Real one
Real real one I’m serious
The government don't care
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Jayrow08: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
SOME Guys no ft jst mumu for a second, she don die now it eyes don clear
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Stallione(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2021
Ihe otu na amu dey cause eeh undecided
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Daniety(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2021
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Daniety(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2021
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2021
Drsnives:

The government don't care
You sound like you know both parties?
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Drsnives(m): 3:40am On May 11, 2021
Ifeelnumb:

You sound like you know both parties?
This is Nigeria bro where you expect anything
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by tit(f): 4:11am On May 11, 2021
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by 9jaRealist: 7:54am On May 11, 2021
Dumte:

So, assuming it was “infidelity”, that justifies homicide? shocked
So many Nairalanders are just despicable primitive cretins. SMH
>
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by 9jaRealist: 7:56am On May 11, 2021
alpattini:
Wow! Miss. Jennifer served her Industrial Training in my office. She was intelligent, hardworking, deligent to duty given to her and always listen to learn new things.

Though she believes in her thoughts and sometimes want to enforce it does not give this 'idot' the right to end her life this way.

I am pained because she do tell me her her dream towards her mother as 'Ada' and the only girl of her parents and her intentions towards her only younger brother has been terminated suddenly. What a waste!

Pls, ladies, let us learn from this and know when to quit no matter how this love is 'sharking' me.

Jennifer, no matter the circumstances of your death, you will be surely be missed. Entire Zonal Office was moody today when this news filtered in.

Farewell and may God grant you eternal rest.

You should have just stuck to the tribute...
Pretty sure you have no idea of what occurred (and btw neither do I), so please what is effectively victim-blaming. SMH
>
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by 9jaRealist: 8:05am On May 11, 2021
thorpido:
Why don't they always run when they see signs of violence?
effido666:
Na long throat of money dey make dem stay back instead of to run
blinking001:
When you tell them to keep their mouths shut and close their legs they won't listen. Not adhering to the above information leads to untold consequences.
900warriorz:
Girls shaaa...Una go see who fit give una the world just to be your side, yet una go choose bandit as boyfriend

Just see how this pretty girl lost her life to one animal covered in human flesh cry
Jeezuzpick:
Her parents sent her to school to learn, she go get boyfriend.

She no even fit get better boyfriend sef, she had to settle for one igbo-smoking, violent riffraff.

Some girls will see their "BF" fight and beat other guys, they will be happy that they're hitched to a "real man", an "alpha male" of the species!

Den no know say cane wey den use beat first wife dey chill dey wait new wife.

Anyway, rest in peace, fine geh.

Na who you tok say you love kill you die.
Lazycapitalist2:
Love can be something that blinds people.

To the point that they will marry someone who beats them up on the thought that they will change him. Well if his own parents who have been with Him from birth cannot change him, is it you the girlfriend? That has known him for some months?
bizhop01:
Mama send her to school she chose to do boyfriend, I can't tell her to rest in peace.
Elidrisy20:
Small girl instead of holding your books you go dey do boyfriend and girlfriend/ husband & wife
luskysylver:
most beautiful girls are always in abusive relationships. such actions will come from cheating
Heavensent01:
and IMO ladies are caring and matured, imagine how that beast shortcut the lifespan of this gorgeous

stop dating UGM they won't hear
Connected1:
Bro you are right. Most of them are senseless and they don't know what's called commitment, out of anger the boyfriends beat them mercilessly but I rather send you away than beat you to death.
Make another kill you, nor be me.
walkingshadow911:
Ah! this one no survive am, they send u to school to go dey hold book, u go dey hold prick..
DAMN99:
They won't run because they have promise them shawarma for the evening
DAMN99:
i sha know say na longer throat kill this one
EdiskyHarry:
Stupid girl.
Emmadgrt20:
Is this what she was sent to do in school?? She went to co-habit with boyfriend. Shame on them
Fiscus105:
campus couple's life palaver, forcing urself on someone who is 90% sure he won't marry you, someone who has not even known direction of his life.

many of such on campuses.
Gentew:
I think I agree with you, they won't leave the guy as much as he's paying their bills. I know of a particular lady like that. The guy even pursue her beat her like dog but give them two weeks, you'll still see them together.
SirJerrie:
She was blinded by the little change he's spending on her.
Dumte:
Bigfish121:
Girls and boyfriend matter these days dey tire me.As a guy if you nor get girlfriend them go think say you nor b man whereas them nor know say you say you dey try avoid so many things.moreover, girls these days sabi talk anyhow well well.
#peaceofmind.

The one thing one can always count on here on Nairaland....
PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS WITH DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUSTING VICTIM-BLAMING COMMENTS!

>

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by 9jaRealist: 8:15am On May 11, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na this kind death we dey call MUMU DEATH. Person wey never marry you go dey beat you to and u go still dey endure the relationship. School wey dem send una go, una leave am to do something else. as she die now, Toto don rest? Shebi as the mumu boy go enter jail, he preek go still rest?
80% of these awa 9ja students dey live like couple for school but virgins at home. I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "THE DAY I GO REACH HOSPITAL AND SEE SAY MY WIFE BORN GIRL PIKIN, I GO CRY LIKE PERSON WEY HE PARENTS DIE ON THE SAME DAY". Laslas eeh, death na wetin we all must experience but make sure say na better thing na kill u

MORE DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENTS FROM YET ANOTHER UNCOUTH MISOGYNIST... angry
>
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by NELLY1990: 8:56am On May 11, 2021
Heavenly Father I pray upon all daughters to behave well anywhere they may be. Amen

This is so sad.

Parents at home now will receive this shocking Igor news. Kai.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Blackman101: 9:45am On May 11, 2021
An Eye for an Eye
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Connected1: 10:21am On May 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

>
So what do you suggest?
No one here is saying what he did was not wrong, but there was always signs.
You should have seen a thread here on Nairaland where the girl was asking for strength to endure domestic violence in an abusive relationship just because she was getting monetary benefits and saving up for something.
Then let's say she lost her life because of the beatings, who should receive the ultimate blame.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On May 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

Well, this is the comment of mine you quoted...

Love can be something that blinds people.

To the point that they will marry someone who beats them up on the thought that they will change him. Well if his own parents who have been with Him from birth cannot change him, is it you the girlfriend? That has known him for some months?

In case you did not get it...the comment was a scarcastic refrence to ladies who are in an abusive relationship, yet refuse to leave the relationship because 'they are in love'. It was not intended to be victim blaming...rather it was meant to be more of an encoraguement to victims of abuse to get out of a bad situation.

Sometimes, the best way to get someone out of an abusive situation is to get the person to realise they are in an abusive situation, and then get them to take control/responsibility if you will, and get out of the abusive situation

Well, that is what I really meant, and if you did not get it the first time, I am sorry for not making myself clear.

Thank you and good morning.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by judedwriter(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2021
Dating as in boyfriend and girlfriend is just a license for immorality and violence.

Unfortunately, many girls date out of lust, greed for money neglecting the resultant consequences.

Such a pity this young girl's life was snuffed out so quickly by an abuser in the name of a lover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.