Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates (52107 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by RingRoadMafia: 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
The comedienne took to her Instagram page to announce to her over 1 million followers that she has made a conscious decision to quit the TV Sitcom. Wofai Fada who stars alongside veteran comedian Okey Bakassi as his wife on the family sitcom has said that she's grateful for all the support the fans have shown her over the years. In her words:

Its been such a pleasure to be a member of the flatmates family. My time on the show has come to an end. I am grateful for all the support you have shown to my character 'Sandra'. I hope this answers all your messages. Love you guys.

Thanks for all your support. Can't wait to share my new adventures/ up coming projects with you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrFm-_DRv5/?igshid=3p5lmw078gn8

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Nbote(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2021
Damn!!! So she fine like dis

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by RingRoadMafia: 2:06pm On May 10, 2021
Nbote:
Damn!!! So she fine like dis

Na so I shock too when I first check her IG, very creamy chic.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2021
I can understand spiff of the johnsons own

But for this one, it's obvious the sitcom is preventing her from living her baby girl olosho lifestyle so she had to quit

Modified: To those quoting me una dey craze. This babe bought a new Gwagon. So in your foolish minds it's the money basketmouth is paying her for her role that bought it abi? Or is it the small restaurant she has that bought it? Just so you know a blogger revealed the yahoo boy that bought it for her

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Vojondon: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
Will miss her

3 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Jessicaos(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by JosephXavier: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
Yesterday Na spiff quit the Johnsons

Today Aunty Ada quit

Why Buhari no wan quit office abeg?

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by bigdammyj: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Hedone(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
Yesterday it was spiff,today it's her..hmm

Anyway,I wish you the best in your next project honey

P.S...my flatmates is boring lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by blowjob: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
SHE BLIND undecided
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by EdasGlobal: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
sad
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by mouthofThegod: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
See flat tommy abeg,see shape nah
Meanwhile,Have you wondered why your president is yet to address the nation amidst the unrest ravaging the country?Wonder no more.
Baba dey catch cruise,forget

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
Her problem
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by PastorandMentor(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
Olosho kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
LesbianBoy:

But for this one, it's obvious the sitcom is preventing her from living her baby girl olosho lifestyle so she had to quit

Some of you will just open mouth waa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by onadana: 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
My crush...miss her in the flatmates. Wish you best of luck in your future endeavor.
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by UDUJ(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
My Flatmates is becoming too boring these days. It's not funny anymore. Very bad acting. Basketmouth needs to be more innovative

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Myself2(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Talk true shocked
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by lukuboi(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
I never knew she's like this ohh.
She try!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by kingthreat(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
Mouth Gig:
SHE BLIND undecided

I tire, shades all through

2 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Sylverly(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
LesbianBoy:

You really need mental overhaul. Your comment is so sickening

14 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by IamFINESSE: 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Why?
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Connected1: 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
She should allow people see her eyes
What's up the with the eyeglasses.
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Jh0wsef(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Everybody wan learn Yahoo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by rawtouch: 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
sad

raw knacks nor go bad ontop am, will take my chances

1 Like

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by xpressionx(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
Okey will marry Landlord daughter

4 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
Buhari is a big mistake to humanity!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Kaybee14(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2021
Ok. All the best to her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.