Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? (866 Views)

Who Will Love This Country? By Simon Kolawole / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by Barbiturate(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
Nigeria is just too hard. Too hard to live in. Too hard to survive in. It is so difficult to get a job. It is so difficult to get good loan for business, for someone without a job. It is so hard to gain admission into the university. If you eventually gain the admission, ASUU and govt will not allow you graduate. Power is never constant. No money for pocket. You are always broke. You can't even marry. Who wan marry you wey u no get shishi? They just want you to run mad. They just want to frustrate somebody. You can't fvcking do anything about it. You protest, they send soldiers to kill you! You just sit home day in, day out, brooding.
What kind of country is this for Christ sake? I'm tired! I'm sick of everything! Why can't God give humans the option of ending it if one can't cope!
Leaders are just living large. They earn fat and just don't care if the whole masses die. I'm fvcking tired! I can't continue like this?! I'm losing it. I'm really losing it! What a fvcking country is this for Christ sake? They make you look like you're lazy! And you know you're not. The job is just not there. U leave certificate at home to carry kponkpon, they will tell you; "we don complete for site"

We have money. We have resources. So why should we be suffering like this for fvck sake? Why? Damn, I'm frustrated mhen! Fvck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
Time to change your programming.

This is the mentality of an Average Nigerian:

I will go to school and read my books, when i
Graduate from college, i will go to the
University and Study a Course that will
Earn me a Large Salary.

After I get a Job then i will marry and have
Children and i will train them to live the
way i have live and they will train their own
Children in the same way.

On and on the Cycle goes.

It is normal to be annoyed at the current
Situation of the country.

But you soon get to a stage where you realise that The Government won't help
You.

Your Future is in your hands.

If you want to Change your life, you have to
Think differently from the masses because
If you imitate average people you get
Average results.

It has been Found that Highly Successful
People have a high sense of responsibility.

For example an average person would blame the Government for its problems.

But a Highly successful person would say to
Him or Herself:
"If my life Sucks, then its my Fault".

Your Life is your Responsibility,
Not the Government's Responsibility.
The government just uses the masses as
Pawns to gather more power and resources
and they are laid aside when they outlive
Their usefulness.

If you can remove that programming that
The Govt. Should always be responsible
For you, then you can start to solve your
Problems.
Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by cosse(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2021
its well bro..everything would get better soon bro..i think i understand ur pain.....
Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by kingkoboko: 6:12am On May 12, 2021
Ayo13945:
Time to change your programming.

This is the mentality of an Average Nigerian:

I will go to school and read my books, when i
Graduate from college, i will go to the
University and Study a Course that will
Earn me a Large Salary.

After I get a Job then i will marry and have
Children and i will train them to live the
way i have live and they will train their own
Children in the same way.

On and on the Cycle goes.

It is normal to be annoyed at the current
Situation of the country.

But you soon get to a stage where you realise that The Government won't help
You.

Your Future is in your hands.

If you want to Change your life, you have to
Think differently from the masses because
If you imitate average people you get
Average results.

It has been Found that Highly Successful
People have a high sense of responsibility.

For example an average person would blame the Government for its problems.

But a Highly successful person would say to
Him or Herself:
"If my life Sucks, then its my Fault".

Your Life is your Responsibility,
Not the Government's Responsibility.
The government just uses the masses as
Pawns to gather more power and resources
and they are laid aside when they outlive
Their usefulness.

If you can remove that programming that
The Govt. Should always be responsible
For you, then you can start to solve your
Problems.

Motivational speaker, can we see ur acct balance 1st abeg? Can u send d OP small somtin 2use chop make him get strength 2read ur speech? *hisses*

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2021
kingkoboko:

Motivational speaker, can we see ur acct balance 1st abeg? Can u send d OP small somtin 2use chop make him get strength 2read ur speech? *hisses*

Don't allow anything you see on Social
Media to annoy you, whether its my post
or someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
kingkoboko:

Seconded...
Re: Why Is This Country So Hard Like This For Christ Sake? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
kingkoboko:

Seconded...
E no fit now...

(1) (Reply)

Printer In Mainland And Ikeja, Lagos. / Finish Members: Paikkatiedon Ja Olemassa Suomi / Hi New To This Site,need Friends 2 Chat With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.