Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:56 AM

Resident Evil Argues: ! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Resident Evil Argues: ! (1173 Views)

Resident Evil 6 For Sale / How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil E-novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resident Evil Argues: ! by doomsdayII(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
A subject of speculation locked btw casts of Resident Evil 4 & 5 "LEON .S KENNEDY (4) & CHRIS REDFIELD (5). Who's a much better cast? and who fought the more difficult bosses?
Re: Resident Evil Argues: ! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2012
I prefer Chris Redfield.
The guy is all about action and completing his mission: to reunite with his sister and put an end to Umbrella and the Neo Umbrella Corporations.

Leon on the other hand have interesting story lines but honestly, I am getting tired of the whole Ada Wong saga. She's becoming too much and taking too much away from Leon. It's like a soap opera within a game that is supposed to be about survival and horror. tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Razer Edge The Baba Of All Tablet / Pls I Urgently Need A Play Station 2..eastern States Only / GTA V Pulled By Retailer Due To Its ''horrific Violence Against Women''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.