Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Most Reliable Source Of Income That Helped Me Pay All My Bills On Campus - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Most Reliable Source Of Income That Helped Me Pay All My Bills On Campus (296 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview / 38 Years, No Meaning Source Of Income Still Searching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Reliable Source Of Income That Helped Me Pay All My Bills On Campus by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2021
Shortly before resumption of school activities this year, various thoughts ran through my mind. All I could see is a tough semester ahead as I have no funds and things were really hard for my mum.
When I reflected back to previous years when I do go to school with appreciable amount of money and will still find challenges, how to cope with this semester became a big question. But nevertheless, I kept all my hopes on God. When I resumed school, though late than usual, I began to think what I could possibly do to sustain myself and equally meet up with my academics.

One day while I was heading for the commercial area within Yalwa Campus in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Univerisity to photocopy some papers, I stumbled upon friend, and at that time I could notice he was busy attending to customers, so we only exchanged pleasantries and I left.

I came back around the evening, I appealed to him to help me secure a place where I could stay and run some online services. Right there and then, he showed me a space where I can stay and it was close to him. He equally gave me his old umbrella. Later in the night, I got a table and some seats from the hostel and placed them at my space.
The following day, I started working and by God's grace, I got a lot of customers coming as it was the period of registration. I never knew I was opting for something great until I noticed I have realized much. On a daily basis, I realized nothing less than 5k, and that was because I was a newbie in the work, other colleagues around earn about twice or more as I do.

The good thing was that I did not even have to buy anything before I start, I only had my laptop and my little skills. The only challenge I faced was the stress and the few lectures I missed, but it's all worth it. With the money i realized, I was able to pay my fees buy some stuffs and still keep some money for contingencies.

As a student on campus, one is bound to face numerous challenges especially when there is no reliable support from our family or elsewhere. But we should never give up the hope and we should be ready to take the challenge.

Of all the ideas I have seen people giving, I found this one most reliable as it does not require much input to start and anyone can do it anywhere and anytime. I did not even have a printer, I had a flash drive where I normally transfer the printable copies and take them to computer centers very close by to print.

With online services, there is an endless list of what services you can render to your potential customers within the campus. All you need is the willpower to work.
To see a list of services you can render to earn fast cash, click the link below:
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b5d61f3c4a18cc001d7bac81fd93ccd7?news_entry_id=s57f46163210509en_ng&news_id=b5d61f3c4a18cc001d7bac81fd93ccd7&country=ng&language=en

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Vacancy!!!!!!!!! / Notes Counter. Financial Institution In Ajah / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.