Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) (30374 Views)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / President Buhari Set To Commission Post-graduate Centre Built By CBN At ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Ultra modern ICT hub that looks like a cyber cafe. grin

Most of his projects are uninspiring.

Is he trying to save cost? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
umahi is also building an airport

Really?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ibechris(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2021
budusky05:

The only reason why you see that small development is because David the governor does not believe in Biafra. That's why he is doing great. Now go to Abia and enugu you will see what your Biafra will really look like

Your hate is because they called those edifices world class medical facility. U cant just control ur anger because it's not in ur ants infested state. Enugu is more beautiful than Abuja.
Take away Central area and Wuse 2,in Abuja,there is no where u can compare with Enugu,is it the terrain,the topography,the buildings and its town planning,drainage system,roads that cut across villages that u cant get even in Lagos and abuja.

Next time just keep quiet if u cant hide ur hate against the igbos.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Toosure70: 9:38am On May 11, 2021
I think that Lagos man is reading this Sha?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2021
Commendable effort by Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State.

You've done well sir!

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 9:39am On May 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Really?
yes
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by phkka1(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2021
I wish Ikpeazu will be there on the day of dedication and opening ceremony. Seeing is believing not politics of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by aujile(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2021
PennywysCares:
Please when will they open for admission?
When schools start giving admission.
It's not a new school so to say, he's just moving it to the new site.
So you can choose Ebonyi State University as your university of choice.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by aujile(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2021
Tcwork:
Very fine but please never call it world class. This would not stop Nigerian from going abroad for treatment. Let's just call it a good hospital by Nigerian standard
Anyone can choose to go to anywhere, and that doesn't mean it's not world class. You just feel that Nigeria cannot have anything that is world class because we are not whites (that's mental slavery) Besides it's not a hospital but a school
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by simplyOJ(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2021
Kudos to the Governor.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by 10mobile: 10:03am On May 11, 2021
omonnakoda:
World class?

Medical education is about the teachers and curriculum not buildings?.
No. It's not only about teachers and the curriculum. It's also about infrastructure and enabling environment. Cure your negativism and be happier. Proud Ebonyian.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by aujile(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2021
ceej:
Yes Good Project!!!
1. But my issue is that,it does not matter how much equipment you put in there.If the attitude of the employees are bad,it will only lead to a total waste of resource.
Our attitude towards saving human lives is the worst rated in the world.
Our medical practitioners behave like politicians. No compassion or empathy for humans.
2.Why should a Governor build a medical center with state money and name it after himself.
It is unbecoming of these Governors. These is arrant nonsense.
Are there no past statesmen from Ebonyi he can name it after.All these self aggrandizement by our politicians needs to be ended.
This is becoming a menace.
Your mind is amazing! Gosh... Where did you see this name you are talking about? Please be calming down
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by walozanga(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
You mean the governors believe in Biafra except Umahi? Dumb argument.

It's really a dumb argument. Don't mind him
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2021
Big structure no be it but quality of services... they might have buj Khalifa there it at the end will not have Anti malaria drugs as the one we have in Aso rock no fit boast of panadol tablets after budgeting billions for the hospital
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Babaken(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2021
leofab:
Hope this man isn’t taking (secret) loans like Aregbe grin..
Even if he take he is making good use of it.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by achi4u(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2021
Good one my amiable Governor.

juliusmalema will not see this to comment on.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by segun18(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2021
This is good development.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Signature projects...

Obiano gave Anambra airport

Umahi is building college of medicine for the Ndi Ebonyi..

Please where is Ugwuanyi's legacy project in Enugu?

His bus stops grin grin
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by fclala: 10:30am On May 11, 2021
Kudos Gov. Dav Umahi buh my problem is whether this great edifice will be maintained as our maintenance culture in this country is next to nothing. I only hope structures will be put in place to continue the legacy. Well done the peoples Governor.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by achi4u(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2021
10mobile:

No. It's not only about teachers and the curriculum. It's also about infrastructure and enabling environment. Cure your negativism and be happier. Proud Ebonyian.
Nwanne m dewoo
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by witworth(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2021
What is world class when governor or president sick, Dem go carry am go saudi arabia. Nonsense
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by kingsvictor2: 10:36am On May 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Signature projects...

Obiano gave Anambra airport

Umahi is building college of medicine for the Ndi Ebonyi..

Please where is Ugwuanyi's legacy project in Enugu?
he's patching up potholes
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by fclala: 10:36am On May 11, 2021
ceej:
Yes Good Project!!!
1. But my issue is that,it does not matter how much equipment you put in there.If the attitude of the employees are bad,it will only lead to a total waste of resource.
Our attitude towards saving human lives is the worst rated in the world.
Our medical practitioners behave like politicians. No compassion or empathy for humans.
2.Why should a Governor build a medical center with state money and name it after himself.
It is unbecoming of these Governors. These is arrant nonsense.
Are there no past statesmen from Ebonyi he can name it after.All these self aggrandizement by our politicians needs to be ended.
This is becoming a menace.

I agree with your number 1 buh as for the next point you raised, does it really matter whosoever it is named after?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by achi4u(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2021
marianneada:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders,

Please be patient and read my long post and forgive my grammatical errors, my name is Ada Marianne, i need your help my fellow Nairalanders, i have seen a lot of cases where nairalanders helped fellow nairalanders in distress, i never knew a day will come when i will solicit for people's help online, i'm an old nairalander, my profile can be verified to confirm this, i used to write stories here on nairaland, some of my stories made Frontpage here few years ago, i paused writing stories here because of family and work pressure.

I had a premature baby delivery on February due to the shock i experienced as a result of the stroke my mom suffered on February, my mom suffered a stroke as a result of my dad's sudden death on November 2019, since my dad's death my mom hasn't gotten over the shock of his death, due to the fact that we lost our dad not so long ago i entered shock because i was scared i might lose my mom also, i was rushed to the hospital where the doctors tried their best to stop my premature labor but they couldn't so i delivered the baby prematurely at 6 months plus, the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, we spent all our savings on my mom's stroke treatment, the baby's hospital deposits, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, the baby has been discharged and our bill is six hundred and sixty thousand naira and we don't have any money left on us, please nairalanders help me raise the hospital bill so i can take my baby home as the condition where the hospital keeps discharged mother and child that couldn't pay their bill is not good for a new born baby that was delivered prematurely, most babies kept there relapse after some time and get infections because the doctors and nurses no longer care for or attend to the baby, we are not allowed to boil hot water and there are no bed or mosquito nets, we sleep on a bench, please my nairaland family please assist me, i have seen this great Nairaland family assist people in distress in the past, no amount is too small to assist me with, even 1k contribution each from 650 nairalanders will save me, this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on WhatsApp video call so you can see me and the baby in the hospital, callers can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on WhatsApp video call to confirm my story, nairalanders based in Onitsha Anambra state and environs can visit me in the hospital and see me and the baby and confirm my story, my God will bless you as you help.

I can be reached on call and WhatsApp via: 08119012140
Dear Marianne, ur story really touched me and I hope you get the help you seek.
Nairalanders never disappoint.
Lalasticlala please make una help our sister.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by integrity16(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2021
Why waste public resources when you would still go abroad to seek medical tourism.

Akpabio's so called world class hospital comes to mind.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by fclala: 10:46am On May 11, 2021
witworth:
What is world class when governor or president sick, Dem go carry am go saudi arabia. Nonsense
Most of them do this because it is another avenue to siphon money from the government coffers. How many of them fell sick and were not treated within during the peak of Covid-19 pandemics?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by witworth(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2021
fclala:

Most of them do this because it is another avenue to siphon money from the government coffers. How many of them fell sick and were not treated within during the peak of Covid-19 pandemics?
if it's covid 19 you call their sickness, that one na scam, and if you believe they fell ill Normal, it's just fever, if it's terminal illness, they will fly them. The bottom line is, these hospitals in the country are neither world class not too notch at all. During the covid 19 period, you can't tell me there was no plane at all in the air at all across the world. Na wash, na lie. Government wicked, especially presidential ones
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by jidebabao: 10:52am On May 11, 2021
World-class and they will still travel to London for medical check-up.world class kill dem there.��
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Uncleodi(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is there school of nursing there?

Yes, it was built during his 1st tenure.
About 10mins drive away from the college of medicine
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Most of his projects are uninspiring.

Is he trying to save cost? I don't understand
He's visionless and lacks taste
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2021
PotatoSalad:

He's visionless and lacks taste

grin grin grin

Anyway , Man got two more years to redeem his image.
Make we dey wait sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.