Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,395 members, 7,857,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) (30393 Views)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / President Buhari Set To Commission Post-graduate Centre Built By CBN At ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by reiddecuti: 11:35am On May 11, 2021
aujile:

Anyone can choose to go to anywhere, and that doesn't mean it's not world class. You just feel that Nigeria cannot have anything that is world class because we are not whites (that's mental slavery) Besides it's not a hospital but a school

It's not only school, it is for both school, hospital and staffs residence. A very big site.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On May 11, 2021
Uncleodi:

Yes, it was built during his 1st tenure.
About 10mins drive away from the college of medicine

Uncleodi, please help me make enquiries.
And also give me specific address.
How do I locate there from Onitsha

Please help a sister.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by jimony30: 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
Good work Sir
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
You mean the governors believe in Biafra except Umahi? Dumb argument.

You think biafra will change the level of stupidity in Igbo land? Get sense my friend
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2021
Temptee101:

Never in your life mention Enugu in your stupid banters.

Which of the br*wn rooof state do you come from afonjo?

Not from any brown state idiot, am from the south south.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
ibechris:

Your hate is because they called those edifices world class medical facility. U cant just control ur anger because it's not in ur ants infested state. Enugu is more beautiful than Abuja.
Take away Central area and Wuse 2,in Abuja,there is no where u can compare with Enugu,is it the terrain,the topography,the buildings and its town planning,drainage system,roads that cut across villages that u cant get even in Lagos and abuja.

Next time just keep quiet if u cant hide ur hate against the igbos.

Alika, am from Port Harcourt.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ibechris(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2021
budusky05:

Alika, am from Port Harcourt.

That is my exact confirmation.

After all,ur stupid governor said he is not igbo by tribes,how does being a port Harcourt man change anything here?

Reason before u talk.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Laslaslala: 12:34pm On May 11, 2021
budusky05:

The only reason why you see that small development is because David the governor does not believe in Biafra. That's why he is doing great. Now go to Abia and enugu you will see what your Biafra will really look like
dumb argument of a pathetic hater who refused to think before commenting
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ygowon: 1:00pm On May 11, 2021
budusky05:

You think biafra will change the level of stupidity in Igbo land? Get sense my friend
Biafra will be far more better than Nigeria because the leaders will be held responsible. In Nigeria, leaders are not held responsible because of the hates among the regions. Know the truth and the truth shall set u free
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by omonnakoda: 1:05pm On May 11, 2021
10mobile:

No. It's not only about teachers and the curriculum. It's also about infrastructure and enabling environment. Cure your negativism and be happier. Proud Ebonyian.
You lack manners and do not know how to behave among humans.
Did I address my remarks to you?
Did I address them to your father or your mother?
Why could you not ignore them instead of coming here to advice me on cures.
Have you finished advising your family?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by EMMY76: 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
Gov. Umahi is no doubt the best governor in nigeria the international airport he is building will serve all these money spinning infrastructures.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Tcwork: 2:02pm On May 11, 2021
aujile:

Anyone can choose to go to anywhere, and that doesn't mean it's not world class. You just feel that Nigeria cannot have anything that is world class because we are not whites (that's mental slavery) Besides it's not a hospital but a school
Oga you need to understand the meaning of world class. When ever you can, take a trip to John Hopkins hospital and let your mind be blown.
Ebony does not even have the budget for that kind of project. We are talking about multi billion dollar projects that employ some of the best professional in the world.
I am tired of seeing a Nigerian governor build a lock up store and call it an ultra modern shopping center.
We all travel and see things don't let our politicians deceive you
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
budusky05:

[s]Not from any brown state idiot, am from the south south.[/s]

By their utterances, ye shall know them.

Getat dirty shiiit.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Igeri: 2:45pm On May 11, 2021
fclala:

I agree with your number 1 buh as for the next point you raised, does it really matter whosoever it is named after?

Yes! You should not be the judge in your own case, allow posterity to choose to be kind to you or otherwise. Spade must be spade. After all the so called projects were executed with public fund and not his personal fund.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Masterkernel1: 4:13pm On May 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Enough of this Biafra nonsense please

Don't ask people not to air their views. You can't choose for yourself, and choose for others, thanks.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Uncleodi(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

Uncleodi, please help me make enquiries.
And also give me specific address.
How do I locate there from Onitsha

Please help a sister.

This is all I can help you with.

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2021
Uncleodi:

This is all I can help you with.
Thanks
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PennywysCares(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2021
aujile:

When schools start giving admission.
It's not a new school so to say, he's just moving it to the new site.
So you can choose Ebonyi State University as your university of choice.
it's this part of ebonyi state university?

I thought it's a different college of its own
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
Biafra will be far more better than Nigeria because the leaders will be held responsible. In Nigeria, leaders are not held responsible because of the hates among the regions. Know the truth and the truth shall set u free

Keep dreaming.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Mathoj: 9:56pm On May 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Enough of this Biafra nonsense please

Don't worry, Oduduwa will develop more than it is today when it is actualized !
Or do you want to continue your slavery under your Fulani masters.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by caracas: 12:14am On May 12, 2021
budusky05:

The only reason why you see that small development is because David the governor does not believe in Biafra. That's why he is doing great. Now go to Abia and enugu you will see what your Biafra will really look like
For your mind now you get sense abi?
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2021
caracas:

For your mind now you get sense abi?

But I lie? Name any other person from biafra that has Sense, including Nnamdi kanu? Plus you
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 13, 2021
This one world-class? I laugh in Ikwere. Anyway, in a town of blind people, it is a one-eyed man that is made a king.
For the record, this is not world-class o. It’s just bricks and steels cladded in colored aluminum. May be it’s in a class of best Eastern hospitals sha.
Nigerians, our eyes too dark. Looters and politicians have colonized people’s brains with poverty.
Wisdomkosi:
Gov. Umahi Set To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State is set to commission World Class Medical University.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze said the gigantic project when completed will put an end to medical tourism outside Nigeria by many Nigerians.

Mr Nwaze who said the World Class University which will be commissioned in few weeks will equally attract foreigners to Ebonyi State.

According to him, "This is the result of having a committed, focused and dedicated Governor whose interest is for the betterment of his subordinates."

He said : "This is where we are; a medical university that will end foreign medical adventure by Nigerians and attract foreigners to our own Ebonyi State."

"The David Nweze Umahi’s Medical University is no longer a dream but a reality that will be made manifest in just a few weeks. This is the result of having a committed, focused and dedicated Governor whose interest is for the betterment of his subordinates."

"Governor David Nweze Umahi has written his name in the sand of time."

IGBERE TV gathered that the World Class Medical University when completed will treat renal malfunctions, perform kidney transplant, etc.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1389599/gov-umahi-set-commission-world-class-medical-university-ebonyi-photos/
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by VTJN(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2021
donaldwhal:
This one world-class? I laugh in Ikwere. Anyway, in a town of blind people, it is a one-eyed man that is made a king.
For the record, this is not world-class o. It’s just bricks and steels cladded in colored aluminum. May be it’s in a class of best Eastern hospitals sha.
Nigerians, our eyes too dark. Looters and politicians have colonized people’s brains with poverty.
Hi bro

Please pardon my manners, are you a Rivers guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC / Nigerian University Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.