Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? (285 Views)

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? by KingZaddy(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
Who is Jeffery Epstein? What is his business with Bill and Melinda’s divorce?

I have reasons why I tell guys to be careful about getting married because there is a lot to marriage today.

From the question you read up, he has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of recent Melinda and Gate has been divorced and Melinda has been mentioning Jeffrey Epstein, stating that she had warned Bill to stay away from Jeffery, just shut the Bleep up! What has that got to do with anything? JEFFERY is dead so let the dead rest.

Jeffery might have been an asshole but of recent I have been seeing some annoying reports of Melinda mentioning Jeffery as part of the reason she filed for a divorce, that sounds like one of the dumbest ways for a woman to selfishly rip off some wealth from her husband.

Jeffery committed suicide obviously regretful and ashamed of his evil and couldn’t stand the shame.

Melinda stands to probably gain up to 60 billion dollars from Bill Gates after the divorce; now what gets me curious is his years of wealth he struggled to achieve will now be divided between him and his wife, why?

We live in a world where the wisest men avoid marriage these days because in a society like America where simps and women worshippers are in places of power, women are given riddiculous advantages.

When a woman wants to rip off a man she can either play the victim or make the man a victim so she can achieve a goal.

Why do men like Cristiano Ronaldo refuse getting married even after 5 kids?

Women come into a relationship with a plan, so it doesn’t matter if there is love or not, the plan will stay hidden and if you make a slight mistake she carries out her plan and check mates you.

I have seen a lot today that has taught me why marriage is more problem than blessing

there may be other reasons but Jeffery is definitely not part of it...

https://godhow..com/2021/05/who-is-jeffery-epstein-what-is-his.html
Re: Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? by TimeTraveler369: 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
She got approximately $3B, so it is not about money. Besides, if you know who and what Epstein is, you will not be fooled to assume that he is dead, people at that level do not commit suicide. He was either murdered for silence or staged, while Epstein lives quietly for the rest of his life, continuing his Research underground.

What I am saying, is, if you know the details of the research that Epstein and his team which include most intelligent billionaires, then you will know that Melinda has better reasons to end the marriage than money. Money is nothing when it comes to a man totally changing from what he was to what Gates is now, and I stand with Bill on this, and I totally understand Melinda, she is not in agreement with what Bill knows now about the Universe and no zombie aka good christian will agree on route Epstein and Bill and the rest of the group knows. You dont wanna think you are dining with someone within the club that understands the need to update the human blueprint, I will like to stop there.

Stop trying to make others see marriage as a bad thing simply because you do not know how to play the game of marriage. It is a game and if you become unlucky on the money side, work harder, cos you will know there is something about marriage and may be divorce, and yet there is something you will know and at a certain age, you want the happiness of your wife, in fact you will give her so much wealth to ensure she is happy for life, while knowing that the divorce will give you Time to further 'The Research'.

A man only Love so much, and earn so much, yet there comes a time that you realize that Love, Marriage and parenting is a trinity of mental development training for the next step. Only the intelligent Elites understand.

We must advance the course of human evolution and design our future vehicle for consciousness expansion.

So mote it be.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? by KingZaddy(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2021
TimeTraveler369:
She got approximately $3B, so it is not about money. Besides, if you know who and what Epstein is, you will not be fooled to assume that he is dead, people at that level do not commit suicide. He was either murdered for silence or staged, while Epstein lives quietly for the rest of his life, continuing his Research underground.

What I am saying, is, if you know the details of the research that Epstein and his team which include most intelligent billionaires, then you will know that Melinda has better reasons to end the marriage than money. Money is nothing when it comes to a man totally changing from what he was to what Gates is now, and I stand with Bill on this, and I totally understand Melinda, she is not in agreement with what Bill knows now about the Universe and no zombie aka good christian will agree on route Epstein and Bill and the rest of the group knows. You dont wanna think you are dining with someone within the club that understands the need to update the human blueprint, I will like to stop there.

Stop trying to make others see marriage as a bad thing simply because you do not know how to play the game of marriage. It is a game and if you become unlucky on the money side, work harder, cos you will know there is something about marriage and may be divorce, and yet there is something you will know and at a certain age, you want the happiness of your wife, in fact you will give her so much wealth to ensure she is happy for life, while knowing that the divorce will give you Time to further 'The Research'.

A man only Love so much, and earn so much, yet there comes a time that you realize that Love, Marriage and parenting is a trinity of mental development training for the next step. Only the intelligent Elites understand.

We must advance the course of human evolution and design our future vehicle for consciousness expansion.

So mote it be.
and she is getting more...

all those ones you are saying na grammar...

There is no point bringing in the Jeffery issue telling us that she warned Bill, we don't give a fvck, it is the duty of the wife to turn the heart of her husband away from certain situations, Bill even denied having any friendship or business with Jeffery Epstein...

She is just bringing that one in to spice up a long drama that will in turn be in her favour... And as it appears more people will stand on her side than with Bill
Re: Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? by TimeTraveler369: 7:20am On May 11, 2021
KingZaddy:
and she is getting more...

all those ones you are saying na grammar...

There is no point bringing in the Jeffery issue telling us that she warned Bill, we don't give a fvck, it is the duty of the wife to turn the heart of her husband away from certain situations, Bill even denied having any friendship or business with Jeffery Epstein...

She is just bringing that one in to spice up a long drama that will in turn be in her favour... And as it appears more people will stand on her side than with Bill

Your challenge is not knowing when to draw the line in defeat, and that weakness, need not concern me,
Re: Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce? by KingZaddy(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2021
TimeTraveler369:

Your challenge is not knowing when to draw the line in defeat, and that weakness, need not concern me,
k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maviance Raises $3m From MFS Africa To Digitize Financial Services In Africa / 5 Laws Of Persuasion That Will Make Any Human Do Your Bidding! / Is There A Limit On The Amount I Can Cash-out Over A Bank Counter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.