Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? (368 Views)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / Invest In Keke Business And Get Guaranted Returns Monthly NO STORIES! / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? by Emma4321: 10:21am On May 11, 2021
Please if you have idea about it help me out
Re: Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? by 10mobile: 10:48am On May 11, 2021
Emma4321:
Please if you have idea about it help me out
Make sure that your motorcycle papers are up to date so that you can enter any part of town. Then, go to traders in the market (like electronics sellers) and tell them you help them to bring their ware after they arrive from Lagos, Kano, etc. (assuming you are in Onitsha). But, try to get so close to some of them that they know you down to your family. Also, note that sometimes, the ware may get lost - either due to your carelessness or not - and you will have to pay.

It's very profitable but you must prove yourself trustworthy for this to happen.
Re: Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? by Emma4321: 11:07am On May 11, 2021
I stay in Akwa ibom state, I hope it works here too
Re: Please How Can I Start An Okada Logistics Business And How Profitable Is It? by Emma4321: 11:49am On May 11, 2021
10mobile:

Make sure that your motorcycle papers are up to date so that you can enter any part of town. Then, go to traders in the market (like electronics sellers) and tell them you help them to bring their ware after they arrive from Lagos, Kano, etc. (assuming you are in Onitsha). But, try to get so close to some of them that they know you down to your family. Also, note that sometimes, the ware may get lost - either due to your carelessness or not - and you will have to pay.

It's very profitable but you must prove yourself trustworthy for this to happen.
I stay in Akwa ibom state, I hope it works here too

(1) (Reply)

.. / Succeed In Bakery Business Onece And For All - Consultant / How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website for a Small Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.