Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers (44868 Views)

Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Turkish Embassy. / France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by suxes2005(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
They now have this cable visa... Almost same requirement

Turkey sure needs visitors these days

SHALOM
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by prof4maths(m): 5:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Pls guys! What should I do? I av an evisa(cable visa) to turkey but my passport is virgin. Am I free to travel with it without any fault? Pls enlighten me more guys
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
prof4maths: Pls guys! What should I do? I av an evisa(cable visa) to turkey but my passport is virgin. Am I free to travel with it without any fault? Pls enlighten me more guys

You will be turned back at the port of entry. You must have lied that you have a valid schengen visa during application filling. You must have a valid schengen visa to enter Turkey with an e-Visa.

Do not waste your money in booking flight
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by prof4maths(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Is it still possible to go for a shengen visa on my passport cos someone wants to assist me with mexico's or shille visa on my passport so that I can be allowed @ the port of entry. Thanks
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
The condition is only a schengen visa and OECD countries' Visa
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by ojiforeal: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Hi, The condition is not only schengen, The condition says you should have either UK,US,SCHENGEN or any of the OECD country visa to fly to turkey with th electronic visa from Nigeria. Mexico and Chile are among the OECD countries. Hope this helps. Regards.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by prof4maths(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks guys! Ur info really help! I'll update u as it goes! I really apprec8
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2013
@Ojiforeal, my mistake. Thanks for putting things in right perspective.

@Prof4maths, please make sure you get any of the said visa before embarking on your journey.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by joxiri: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chile visa doesn't work anymore you will not be allowed to board a turkish airline flight from murtala, mexico still works but even then u will thoroughly interrogated at istanbul
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by chididarling(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls help me out I have a mexico visa and it expired on aust. And I wanna traveled to turkey this month can I go with my mexico expired visa
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by clusterphobia: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Please help, I have a canadian students visa can I transit turkey to Canada?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2013
clusterphobia: Please help, I have a canadian students visa can I transit turkey to Canada?

Yes you can. You don't need a transit visa.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by aaron213: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Can I and how can I get a turkish visa from the embassy in abuja or any other means (legal of course) to travel to istanbul in january with united arab emirates though?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
aaron213: Can I and how can I get a turkish visa from the embassy in abuja or any other means (legal of course) to travel to istanbul in january with united arab emirates though?

What is the purpose of the travel?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by selfapplication: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
UK visa still valid to enter Turkey?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
selfapplication: UK visa still valid to enter Turkey?

Yes but you must fly with Turkish airline and you will pay $20 at the port of entry.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by joxiri: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
selfapplication: UK visa still valid to enter Turkey?

Actually u after apply for the Evisa online now, you can no longer apply for it on arrival
And the cost is now 40 us dollars
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by Chrizizon: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Greetings to the house, I want to know if Mexican visa still allows one to enter Turkey?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by heartblood: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Yes. Its still valid. Go to their website for more info.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by terryoil: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
please i need your help,i was given a paper at the turkey embassy on the 27th of February that says:Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to Turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. please advice me on what to do.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
terryoil:
please i need your help,i was given a paper at the turkey embassy on the 27th of February that says:Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to Turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. please advice me on what to do.

There is nothing to do but to wait. As part of your application, you probably submitted some documents from Turkey that need verification. You will be contacted when this verification is completed. You may be granted or denied afterwards. All you have to do is wait.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by esosa4real(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Hello yall I heard the visa on arrival thingy for Uk/US n co visa holders, has since be stoped? Is this true??

How about the evisa? Is it a diff form of visa for transit?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by keni: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is the Turkish visa issued in this case a shengen Visa or applicable to turkey alone?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by bellong: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
esosa4real:
Hello yall I heard the visa on arrival thingy for Uk/US n co visa holders, has since be stoped? Is this true??
How about the evisa? Is it a diff form of visa for transit?

Where did you hear? It is not true. The evisa is same as visa issued for tourism/visiting purpose.

keni:
Is the Turkish visa issued in this case a shengen Visa or applicable to turkey alone?

Turkey is yet to be granted full Schegen membership. Therefore, the visa is restricted to Turkey only.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by OneNaija(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello guys, I want to make people understand the evisa things to turkey is the best I ever seen. I just arrive in Istanbul through the evisa issue. I have valid mexico visa and I pay for the evisa online and book hotel reservation. I arrive turkey with question on mind hope they won't refuse me entry. I present my passport and a copy of my evisa to the immigration. He just look at my paper for a second and stamp it instantly so easily. I know there no successful story concerning the evisa, so I decide to post mine. Turkey is beautiful country and fun. Good luck to all.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by nicerichard05: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
OneNaija:
Hello guys, I want to make people understand the evisa things to turkey is the best I ever seen. I just arrive in Istanbul through the evisa issue. I have valid mexico visa and I pay for the evisa online and book hotel reservation. I arrive turkey with question on mind hope they won't refuse me entry. I present my passport and a copy of my evisa to the immigration. He just look at my paper for a second and stamp it instantly so easily. I know there no successful story concerning the evisa, so I decide to post mine. Turkey is beautiful country and fun. Good luck to all.

Sorry, wat is d duration of the visa u were given?
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by opomulero(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2015
OneNaija:
OneNaija:

Please what currency did you go with to turkey?... dollars or euro
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by btee234: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls house can i use a valid israelli visa to apply for the evisa and pls which of the oecd country is easy to apply to for visa urgent reply needed pls
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by joxiri: 4:43am On Mar 26, 2016
btee234:
Pls house can i use a valid israelli visa to apply for the evisa and pls which of the oecd country is easy to apply to for visa urgent reply needed pls

Yes you can use Israel
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by friendly101: 10:32am On May 23, 2016
Hi
house please which[b] health insurance [/b]is acceptable by turkey and what are the documents needed... what other things are needed to be done as well.

I have a south African visa , Egypt and other west African countries as well.

I will like to apply via their embassy in Abuja.

please kindly assist.
Re: Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers by iamslimjoe: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
OneNaija:

onenaija, please i need procedures on how you get ur turkey evisa, I have a valid Mexico Visa, but i need procedures about the turkey evisa as i dont seems to understand the online proceedures of the evisa.

pls help me out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.