Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? (845 Views)

Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump / ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by IjapaTiroko: 4:54pm On May 11, 2021
Let's take a break from the heartbreaking security issues currently happening in Nigeria and entertain ourselves with foreign affairs.
Israel & Palestine conflicts gained major headlines yesterday when Israeli military & agencies posted a videos showing rockets launched from Palestine into Israel to counter media reports about them being the aggressors in the conflict. They claim at least two people died from the 137 rockets launched yesterday.

A particular video showed some rockets launched at night from Palestine to Ashkelon region in Israel being neutralised mid-air by Israel's Iron-Dome Defence System.

The Israeli–Palestinian conflict has its roots in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with the birth of major nationalist movements among the Jews and among the Arabs , both geared towards attaining sovereignty for their people in the Middle East. The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine.

Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
It happens every year. The battle keeps both sides physically healthy. The white man gains at the end of the day; news to report and money to make from selling weapons. Nothing concerns us here apart from cocaine-fueled writers penning rubbish as usual. Where’s your source? I’ll soon start reporting write-ups here.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by IjapaTiroko: 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:
Where’s your source? I’ll soon start reporting write-ups here.

Follow Israel Defence Force's verified Twitter page to see the attack & defence by Israel here:
https://twitter.com/IDF?s=20

Also search Palestine or Israel in your Twitter search box to see public opinion and raw footages
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by FoolishBoy419: 3:06pm On May 12, 2021
Israel is the clear aggressor. You cant evict people from their houses and expect them to smile. They when they protest, you start killing and attacking them in their worship houses.

Before any dumbo comes here to talk about how Israel belongs to the Jews, I'd like to let you know that you sound no different than boko haram who use religion to justify their atrocities. Religion has helped to create so much stupidity in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by orisa37: 3:24pm On May 12, 2021
PALESTINE SHOULD STOP RANTING AND LET ISRAEL BE
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by orisa37: 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
PALESTINE SHOULD STOP RANTING AND LET ISRAEL BE. THEY SHOULD STOP ROCKETING ISRAEL.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by joyandfaith: 6:54pm On May 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Israel is the clear aggressor. You cant evict people from their houses and expect them to smile. They when they protest, you start killing and attacking them in their worship houses.

Before any dumbo comes here to talk about how Israel belongs to the Jews, I'd like to let you know that you sound no different than boko haram who use religion to justify their atrocities. Religion has helped to create so much stupidity in this world.

When was nation of Palestine formed ?
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by FoolishBoy419: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Here's a classical example of what I'm talking about.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by joyandfaith: 7:46pm On May 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Here's a classical example of what I'm talking about.

Who was the first king or PM or President of palestine ? Palestine was never a country.
Read your history.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by FoolishBoy419: 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Who was the first king or PM or President of palestine ? Palestine was never a country.
Read your history.

k
Re: Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion? by leksite120(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2021
My Opinion?
Speaking with an unsentimental and rational mind.

The recent bombing of Gaza and the Palestinians cry is actually a fowl cry, I mean why would one attack and lose and cry when attacked back. Palestine attacked Israel first with rockets, imagine if the bombs had effect on Israel, more than hundreds would've probably died.

In a war, when u lose, there's no sympathy, one should've rather stopped it. Palestine fired and killed 5, Israel fired and killed 50. That's not how weak , victimized people do. They shouldn't have attacked first if they'll later cry.

Also, that doesn't oppose the fact that Palestinians are oppressed and bullied. Yoruba says 'when a goat is pushed to the wall, he may later bite '.

From declaring Jerusalem as capital, and taking their lands. Pride is really something,one would just not sit down when one's ancestral property is grabbed.

So, Palestine should stop doing cry baby and grab a stick to fight. Also, they should stop hoping or dreaming on their religion prophecies and work, even if it'll manifest or not.

Also, i see no reason why Christians in Nigeria or Igbo would be supporting Israel if they also cry of being victimized by the Fulani, I see that as hypocrisy. A lot of people only view things with religion glasses . If Jews are truly God's people, How could Hitler killed millions of them, or isn't God alive in the 19's

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PUTIN'S PUPPET Belarus Invades Ukraine / Russia’s Second-largest Oil Company Has Urged Vladimir Putin To End His Invasion / Ukraine - Two Refugees, Both On Poland's Border. But Worlds Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.