Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (47451 Views)

Ramadan 2024 Crescent Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Eid Ul Fitr To Be Marked In Saudi Arabia, UAE On Monday / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by wumi2017(f): 9:53pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks for the update,,May Almighty Allah accept it as an act of IBadah

8 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Adayi1(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
I keep saying that Islam worship this gods called moon goddess!

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Hence Islam! The first letter I in Islam always signify idols.

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.
After ly**g to urself that u a Muslim just to gain access to the topic, these is all you have to say. May God forgive us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by africonn: 9:58pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
you are not religious or believe in any deity but your statement is contradictory to your first sentence undecided

I am not in the slightest sense, but I have learnt to keep my mouth shut and just respect people's way of living, telling people how religion is a psychology trick and feeds on things been already bad to thrive only brings arguments and it has never changed the other person's view, even if it did and so what after? so I just respect u for who u are easy peasy.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by egunna(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:
with all una yeye fasting nah una still wicked pass.

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

rubbish, religion of peace
God,for u to have openly said this,only God knows the hatred u have for us muslims.buh guess what,u go die tire,u go wake up see us every morning and there is nothing ur entire lineage can do about it.just kill urself,else ur mind go dey bitter till u die.

8 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by egunna(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming
ur mumu carry logo

3 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by egunna(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.
have u ever seen the content of the box u claim?

3 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by wumi2017(f): 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
Emi mi o gba awe mo cry aseju ni Thursday,, Wednesday ti wa okay..

5 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by dejonathan(f): 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
Cyoung4real:

Them say na shawama moon,ooo cheesy cheesy
Issokay o

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by SouthEastFacts: 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
Mouhstorph5:
Thanks for the info. May Allah (SWA) accept it as an act of Ibaadah
Act of Osogbo nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 10:07pm On May 11, 2021
africonn:

I am not in the slightest sense, but I have learnt to keep my mouth shut and just respect people's way of living, telling people how religion is a psychology trick and feeds on things been already bad to thrive only brings arguments and it has never changed the other person's view, even if it did and so what after? so I just respect u for who u are easy peasy.
why not do me the favour and go to Maiduguri and respect those boko haram for who there are! kiss

Make sure you carry your families along were you can live in peace for respecting there religious point of view kiss

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 10:08pm On May 11, 2021
egunna:
have u ever seen the content of the box u claim?
have you?

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Heffalump(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2021
[img][/img]
dejonathan:
Haba
Moon wey me i dey see for lagos here
Abi moon pass moon ni

Na confusion cause am for them bro. There is no body that can't see the moon right now. May be their own moon is the spiritual one.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by egunna(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
have you?
buh I didn't make d claim,u did.so am asking u based on what did u come to that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 2dominate: 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
What concerns me with saudi Arabia sighting the moon or not

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 2dominate: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming
An you worship your fellow man, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 2dominate: 10:18pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:

See how you're displaying your ignorance, keep deceiving yourself that a man died for your sins

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by lifenija: 10:21pm On May 11, 2021
egunna:
God,for u to have openly said this,only God knows the hatred u have for us muslims.buh guess what,u go die tire,u go wake up see us every morning and there is nothing ur entire lineage can do about it.just kill urself,else ur mind go dey bitter till u die.
lol e pain am
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 10:21pm On May 11, 2021
2dominate:

See how you're displaying your ignorance, keep deceiving yourself that a man died for your sins
it is no deceive, he (our lord Jesus Christ) died for our sin so that we may have enternal life!

This earth wasn't created with logic but by the word of God.

It may sound ilogical to you, but that's just the foundatmenal truths

8 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by africonn: 10:24pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
why not do me the favour and go to Maiduguri and respect those boko haram for who there are! kiss

Make sure you carry your families along were you can live in peace for respecting there religious point of view kiss

You are writing with emotions, terrorist are not normal religious people, I am talking about respecting that Muslim or traditional worshipper family/person next door for how they choose to live life. hatred will only lead to more hatred. if u were born to a Muslim family ur narrative will be different, wo i no get time jhare, live d way u want. na peace of mind me I want even in an insane place.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:30pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

hahahahaha this is wickedness chai grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Arsenal26(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2021
Info grabbed
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by lifenija: 10:32pm On May 11, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
hahahahaha this is wickedness chai grin grin

the fewer dey are the better for d rest of us.

with d moon showing every evening dem never no one pick one dey form supernatural there.

blood thirsty creatures

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:36pm On May 11, 2021
WorldRichest:
You are all mad. So, Saudis have to sight moon before I can start or stop fast. Thunder Fire you all. I have ended my own fast, if you like fast for another 30 days. Even when una no dey fast, una see food chop?
you're not a Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:38pm On May 11, 2021
dominique:
This is why I was against declaring the public holiday when we're not certain if the fast will be for 29 or 30 days. The FG real messed up with this, now some of people will want to include Fridays in their holiday.
wow so this one is also Muslim too?
No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by egunna(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:
lol e pain am
ofcourse e go pain me nah,I b reasonable human being unlike u.religion aside,I no fit wish u death as human like me.how e no go pain me?so all d preaching about love when ur pastors dey preach,where u put am?e pain me say human being fit talk like dat.e suppose pain any reasonable human being.u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:43pm On May 11, 2021
wumi2017:
Emi mi o gbe mo cry aseju ni Thursday,, Wednesday ti wa okay..
Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:44pm On May 11, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Act of Osogbo nko?
hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by NewDawn2O21: 10:44pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:

Mr goingape

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 10:48pm On May 11, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Mr goingape
detective grin

My old account which I can't login to!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by puremaker7(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:

unknown gun men.

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Joromi1: 10:52pm On May 11, 2021
Which stupid moon? Everything was carefully planned to create more holiday periods for Muslims than Christians had during Easter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by molas02: 10:52pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:

am telling u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.