Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (47449 Views)

Ramadan 2024 Crescent Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Eid Ul Fitr To Be Marked In Saudi Arabia, UAE On Monday / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by molas02: 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:
with all una yeye fasting nah una still wicked pass.

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

rubbish, religion of peace
but U get mind oooo.... All this pipu no dey take this kind comments simple..... U re cover by the blood of Jesus
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Hotshot2001: 10:57pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
I keep saying that Islam worship this gods called moon goddess!

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Hence Islam! The first letter I in Islam always signify idols.

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.

People can be so stupid kawai... So stupid... I wonder why these people have so much headache over Islam..... Until you die before you know what's up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 11:00pm On May 11, 2021
Hotshot2001:

People can be so stupid kawai... So stupid... I wonder why these people have so much headache over Islam..... Until you die before you know what's up.
your last statement will fire back at you undecided

Repent before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Friend22(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2021
GunnarScha:
How is this news?

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Kubernetes: 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
motayoayinde:
ALL THE MOON SIGHTING COMMITTEE IN THE COUNTRY HAVE REPORTED THAT NEW MOON HASN'T BEEN SIGHTED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAUDI ARABIA

Exactly.
We don't follow Saudi. If its sighted in Nigeria, fasting will stop

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by wumi2017(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Yoruba Muslim

Awa niyen cheesy
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 99persait(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2021
This moon dey do hide and seek. where are the 3 wise men make they help us locate the moon sharply A beg.hunger no easy
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by saraki2019(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:
with all una yeye fasting nah una still wicked pass.

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

rubbish, religion of peace

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by bamicity(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=9isguy post=101597289][/quote]
Silent is the best answer for an incurable fool like him........

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by bamicity(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=saraki2019 post=101600239][/quote]
Silent is the best answer for an incurable fool like you.......

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Lawl(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2021
How Does Not Sighted Of Moon For Saudi Arabia Consire Us Here In Nigeria Moon Wey We Don See For Kebbi Already
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by saraki2019(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2021
bamicity:

May God cure my ignorance, my hatred and lack of knowledge, for many perish for lack of knowledge
amen God will see you through
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by saraki2019(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2021
bamicity:

May God cure my ignorance, my hatred and lack of knowledge, for many perish for lack of knowledge
amen, God will see you through
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Coronavirus123: 12:53am On May 12, 2021
Lol... Double wahala for Muslims. Bandits and Boko... Now na moon don Japa. Mohammed just sit down, think of how to use people catch cruise, form Islam and boom, plan achieved and ended up in creating problem for the world. No be only moon, na Europa. Abeg make una ask American astronauts to help una check whether the moon still dey earth.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Tolarnizzy116(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2021

[/quote] Aint a fanatic but i hate hypocrisy..all yr point are totally absurd. Hypocrite like this need help.but i wont blame you becos you're jobless

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Tolarnizzy116(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming
like seriously, i thought a sole religion fanatic suppose to be obessed with his own religion without interfering with another..cus i Dnt understand how a fanatic to be so obessed with someone's else own..DO YOUR OWN LET ME DO MINE SIMPLE!!..HYPOCRITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by TripleAkutigi: 1:42am On May 12, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming
you have lost already.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by blingxx(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=9isguy post=101597289][/quote]

Too many mad people in this life , I bet this weyrey never fast for 3days straight in his life , people go dey misyarn untop weytin them have no knowledge about
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by blingxx(m): 3:56am On May 12, 2021
molas02:
am telling u

Too many mad people in this life , I bet this weyrey never fast for 3days straight in his life , people go dey misyarn untop weytin them have no knowledge about
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:57am On May 12, 2021
womenareapess:
I keep saying that Islam worship this gods called moon goddess!

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.
I in islam represents idol.
Continue... you will get well soon
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Abdelux223: 3:57am On May 12, 2021
GunnarScha:
How is this news?

Wetin una dey find for here.. Respect una self ooo grin
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Empiree: 3:58am On May 12, 2021
womenareapess:
I

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. .

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Chiwesley1: 4:28am On May 12, 2021
I blame Desmond Elliot on this new. Him don build toilet for moon. Moon de vex.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by nuruajao: 5:12am On May 12, 2021
seunsiju:
Keep your dirty mouth shut!!!!!
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by dragnet: 5:17am On May 12, 2021
dominique:
This is why I was against declaring the public holiday when we're not certain if the fast will be for 29 or 30 days. The FG real messed up with this, now some of people will want to include Fridays in their holiday.
Hi, did you get my mail?
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Dr3619(f): 6:27am On May 12, 2021
Thanks for this information. I have been expecting this information.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Dr3619(f): 6:44am On May 12, 2021
Please is it possible to help me change my username? Thanks.

1. Old user name : Dr3619
2. Preferred new user name: Drsewa3619
3. Reason for requesting for a change of user name: I mistakenly skipped and by the time I wanted to correct it, I couldn't edit my username. Thanks
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by meobizy(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2021
So true true, the fasting will continue? I don’t believe it. I’ve seen them spot the moon as late as 4 p.m. the next day. Let me fold my hands and wait. I can bet half of my liver that many Muslims have abandoned the fast aimed for today. To them the fasting ended yesterday.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by adabaraabdul: 7:40am On May 12, 2021
homealone00:
What if they cant sight the moon befor the end of the month?
impossible...the moon will eventually come thru.

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:16am On May 12, 2021
The wat Islam is being hated by all other religions means there's problem with the religion. Worst is they can't even agree with themselves. Which kind religion be this
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by ridwanlawal: 9:20am On May 12, 2021
habibest06:
Mudir morkaz has told us since 20days ago. So it's not news again
Sheikh Abibullah

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Act of Osogbo nko?

You can riddle that out..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.