Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,466 members, 7,833,590 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) (45011 Views)

Stella Damasus Preaches At A Wedding In Church In US (Photo) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by oshiokpu(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2021
The harvest is ripe and plenty but the labourers are few..Preach the gospel of Christ online, offline, every where and at all times. Signing up to the end time army of Christ is simple. Say the prayers on my signature. God bless you
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Solo2018: 11:02am On May 12, 2021
That's beautiful. More grace dear
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2021
When I do my evangelism with my church evamgelism team, we don't carry camera and video. Please do the work of God without looking for clout.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Ever8090: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
iampeterben:
Glory to God, so happy for her and happy for me too for God's grace that has been working in me. God has helped me to drastically quit masturbation, I give God all the praise and I pray for more grace.
my own na smoking
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Champele(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian pastors has gotten hold of her. After fucking musicians she jump to pastors. Umuaka high way. She is making her money
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by McLizbae: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
Omo yoruba ni tongue
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by MrMurdah: 11:25am On May 12, 2021
You are preaching and filming yourself doing it.

Very funny geh.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Johel(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile was seen preaching at a beer parlour in a video she shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Chidinma became a preacher of the gospel after she recently left secular music for gospel music.

The video she shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COvIOeknBLT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXzHdLUkD4o

Wonderful...she must have been arrested by the holy spirit.....yes it's good to preach peace and love,only thru that can the world be saved and be healed.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Fanuchi007: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Na so Chris okotie start. When music no sell again, they will venture into Church industrial business.
Very soon, you go hear say she don build church. Na church for rocking home boys and babes. I will also be a member of her church cos las las Religion don die. Diz days na cruise we de go catch for church. Make dem observe my new fresh look fort the week nain we de do now.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2021
in years to come couples sef go dey show us the way they having sex in their matrimonial Bedroom Via Social media

since majority living social media life now
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching.... Anyways her bizness
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Wolfeye: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
Lordgel:
Thank God for her life. Let's pray that her conversion was genuine..

Smh. Coons
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by sanmtiago(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*light's Jumbo weed*

This is why Christians will forever annoy me.. people sitted comfy in a bar having a Drink and u decided to be a nosy little bittcch.

Picture of your big jumbo weed or I don’t believe

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
9jaBloke:
smiley Her Yoruba is on point.

Tribalism and racism are actually very pointless and stupid.

We are basically the same. Just products of different circumstances.

Lovely
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
Nonybb:
So annoying to seee her speak that YORUBA

Transformer no dey YOUR STREET... GO AND HUG IT
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Go girl... Let's put the devil to shame
Hmmm...u r dp is not born again ooo. angry
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Felabarmudia: 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Lordgel:
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Hseffa: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*light's Jumbo weed*

This is why Christians will forever annoy me.. people sitted comfy in a bar having a Drink and u decided to be a nosy little bittcch.

We don't call others INFIDEL like those that worship Mecca idol called allah. Whose chief priest was named mohammed, a serial rapist and fornicator who didn't know where he was going after his idolatrous life. So sad.
Holy Spirit entered Chidinma and leads her to life Christ-like life.
Sorry o. Rather than speaking in tongues in Arabic and think you're praying.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by LegalWolf: 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
This is rubbish! We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria and it is frustrating. Why is she invading peoples private spaces? Men just want to enjoy themselves and not listen to preaching. Crazy people masquerading as pastors should respect that
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Telstar: 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
VEXT:
Nice one

Preach to flavour also...
Hahaha. Flavour really enjoyed that babe but at last, did not marry her.

She's a loser.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by LaJoe2: 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
I watched the video, and what I witnessed wasn't preaching. I presume ( because I don't understand Yoruba) she was telling them about Jesus Christ, and that what they were doing wasn't right. I believe she has good intentions and zeal, which I appreciate, but her zeal is without knowledge, for GOD doesn't permit female preachers or evangelists. But there's a place for them to inform unbelievers pointing them to a good true Church or ministry presided by a male pastor, were they can learn and grow in their relationship with CHRIST; just like the woman did by the well in Samaria.

Don't get me wrong, I believe women could be called to be Prophets, but there's no where in the Bible were women were called to preach or teach GOD's word, and evangelism requires preaching and teaching. That's wrong. If she actually did that, she's wrong and should repent before GOD.

I will also like to advice her to go home, seat down under wholesome teaching and grow in knowledge of the doctrines of Christ and His Apostles and to cultivate a lifestyle of habitual prayer, if she's actually serious about following the way of CHRIST: the way of Holiness.

Shalom!��
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations and kudos to her...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by wiseoneking: 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching. Arrangee preaching.. Anyways her bizness.
Go and record your unarranged preaching too
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by annyz: 12:47pm On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching. Arrangee preaching.. Anyways her bizness.

She should go to Kaduna and do the preaching for just 1 week.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by emimore: 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:

So long as you preach the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that's what matters. I know that when she hadn't come out to declare for Christ she use to go to beer parlor, not just with camera, but covered live. So why won't she portray what she believes in to the world? That to a great extent, shows genuineness
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Go girl... Let's put the devil to shame
iampeterben:
Glory to God, so happy for her and happy for me too for God's grace that has been working in me. God has helped me to drastically quit masturbation, I give God all the praise and I pray for more grace.
Lordgel:
LawLord247:
The work of God must go on. She should contact me to have her ministry, church, NGO or Foundation registered with the CAC. That's to legalize it. she can also contact me for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, Trademark, TIN, SCUML etc. Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with me. Thank you.
I thought alcohol is not a sin in Christianity

compton11:
Why is she preaching while Christians don't forbid alcohol?
No mind them biggest hypocrites
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Mdklion(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2021
I am Really Proud for Her.. Am a Muslim but seeing a turn around in a career is the Best for God
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by iampeterben(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2021
prekumohtim:

Congrats. Keep meditating on His word, you won't have room for that anymore. Once again, congrats
Thanks
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by iampeterben(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2021
realray:

AMEN, I tap into your Grace as well
Receive it
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
She’s doing a good job for the white man; spreading the gospel of the colonizers and slave masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.