Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) (44994 Views)

Stella Damasus Preaches At A Wedding In Church In US (Photo) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by envoymedia: 6:53am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile was seen preaching at a beer parlour in a video she shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Chidinma became a preacher of the gospel after she recently left secular music for gospel music.

The video she shared on Instagram was captioned;

"The other day during our street evangelism...."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/COvIOeknBLT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXzHdLUkD4o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Lordgel: 6:58am On May 12, 2021
Thank God for her life. Let's pray that her conversion was genuine..

100 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by iampeterben(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2021
Glory to God, so happy for her and happy for me too for God's grace that has been working in me. God has helped me to drastically quit masturbation, I give God all the praise and I pray for more grace.

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nbotee(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2021
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching. Arrangee preaching.. Anyways her bizness.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2021
Go girl... Let's put the devil to shame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by shitshappen(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching.... Anyways her bizness

Exactly!

34 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Drinking beer and smoking no be sin nah Aunty Chidimma (This her preaching nah so those new converts dey do...)

[img]https://media1./images/3f33b2eadbd6335d90a4b8574c31a146/tenor.gif?itemid=14951050[/img]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Nice one chidinma, your mom would be proud of you now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by VEXT: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Nice one

Preach to flavour also...

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
*light's Jumbo weed*

This is why Christians will forever annoy me.. people sitted comfy in a bar having a Drink and u decided to be a nosy little bittcch.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Rareoil(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
All for the glam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Goddery12: 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Reading
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by compton11(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Why is she preaching while Christians don't forbid alcohol?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Madam flavour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2021
I thank God for the life of this beautiful girl. Let her win souls for God with her fame and beauty. Not win souls for devil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
God bless your ministry desr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Chukabiz(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Going to preach with a camera.

And If she goes to the East or Igbo dominated areas, she will start speaking English to them.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Koryc: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Good for her ministry.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Hallelujah.

I was also surprised recently to see an actor from the Vampire diaries and the Originals also gave his life to Christ and preaches the gospel intensely.

The Indians are also destroying their idols. The harvest is ripe.

The time is obviously short. The events around the world are on a daily.. escalating. The sign of the Son of man will soon be revealed.

Let he that is righteous be righteous still, let he that is unrighteous be unrighteous.

20 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by paulolee(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
all I see is attention seeking preacher....I dnt think the apostles of Jesus would go around preaching and recording with their i-phones assuming they are in this generation..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by free2ryhme: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile was seen preaching at a beer parlour in a video she shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Chidinma became a preacher of the gospel after she recently left secular music for gospel music.

The video she shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COvIOeknBLT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXzHdLUkD4o

Jesus be praise

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Hanty don see the light say na gospel money dey now. Imagine performing week-in-week-out from one church crusade ground to the other. Na big dough o. If you doubt what I'm saying ask Mercy Chinwo and Tope Alabi.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by 9jaBloke: 9:14am On May 12, 2021
smiley Her Yoruba is on point.

Tribalism and racism are actually very pointless and stupid.

We are basically the same. Just products of different circumstances.

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Elock1: 9:14am On May 12, 2021
grin this one Wan follo use Kanye west strategy tk revive her career.. But she doesn't know it won't work, she isn't even that big or notorious.

Let's say if notorious or big artist like Davido, wizkid, burna, naira Marley or even tiwa had pulled this stunt it would have been topic of discussion.. Mk she rest

For those that might want to attack me.. Shebi u dy carry camera follow body do envagelism?
Some go Wan say na the customers snap am..

Abobi leave all those things we know am

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.