Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Need An Angell Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Angell Investor (469 Views)

Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed / Investor's Avenue / Are You Interested To Be A Partner/investor In A Business? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Angell Investor by levisco16(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Angell Investor by levisco16(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2021
Hello, I use proper Risk management. My daily target is In crumbs, in other to minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

Thank you.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122

(1) (Reply)

Trade With $100 Giftcard On Paxful Platform / If You Need A Website And You Don't Have Much Money / A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.