Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,525 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin (27004 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak / Hiny Umoren: How I Escaped Being Raped, Killed By Akwa-ibom Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by DissTroy(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
Hmmn. IT guys, shey there's a way to check when a domain name was registered/activated or something? At least let's know if this website has been active over the years or if they just put it up yesterday.

The website was built in 2014, fully redesigned in 2019, mostly inactive in 2020 but was upgraded this year.

It's curious that search engines didn't archive the webpages of the website throughout 2020 for a website which should be dynamic but I'd leave it at that.

7 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by whirlwind7(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
Hmmn. IT guys, shey there's a way to check when a domain name was registered/activated or something? At least let's know if this website has been active over the years or if they just put it up yesterday.

You nailed it.
My thoughts exactly.
Mr Hundeyin's checks showed that the website was redundant.
Also, he never claimed that Mr Kufre Effiong is a staff of the NGO.
I see a lot of last minute cover ups.
Nigeria is synonymous with injustice, especially where bigwigs are involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2021
na una business be that
as for me o
ANYBODY AIDING, ABATTING, SPONSORING OR PATRONISING RITUALISM OR RITUALIST IN THIS NIGERIA
THEY SHALL BE COMPLETELY DECIMATED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by NoToPile: 7:45am On May 13, 2021
I thought when past calls are traced it gives you a location radius possibly a street but not the exact location you were as at the time of call.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by protocol(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2021
Whois.com
Upton:
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by chukwuibuipob: 7:48am On May 13, 2021
sad I see nothing.Dey'll eliminate btye prime suspect and that's the end
FalseProphet1:
I see more Revelations about this innocent girl's murder being revealed, I see big names roped into the saga, I see the police trying to sweep the matter under the carpet, I see a very bloody revolution by angry Nigerian youths, I see the culprits being arrested. This I have seen.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:49am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
David Hundeyins investigation in this case was was very novice ..I hope he learns from it , this is why the seasoned investigators take time to really scrutinize data for facts and not just use carelessly put together data to reach a short sighted Assumption..He owes Kufre Effiong , the DPO, Davok Suites and this NGO and apology
Even the Davok hotel and suites isn't owned by Akpabio's wife. ask any Akwa ibomite that resides in Uyo
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by November24(f): 7:53am On May 13, 2021
WhiteRuler:
This girl was suffering and nobody knew her but look at how popular she's become on dead. May I not become this popular after I have died.

No one help you till you are dead.

So don't die
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by fujirice: 7:53am On May 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

You cannot exonerate yourself. You have to be investigated
I worked with these guys back in 2013/2014 in Enugu while rounding up my studies and I can tell you that majority of what they wrote is true.
You can’t just walk into a CCCRN office without proper documentation while going in or coming out.
The cell tower that pinned the location of the person that called the lady may not be wrong either but what if Mr Kufre was not in the building? What if he was in an adjacent building or just using the address as a known reference point to lure his victims.
Since CCCRN has opened their doors to investigation I think the best thing to do is to take that option. Take a look at their visitors logs and their cctv recordings for the day in question.

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Futurecrypto1: 8:05am On May 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

Your friend? What about u?

Did u ask Google before u said ur friend made 8k in 2weeks?

It's either you join or not,either way I cash out. It is completely free
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by iamclime(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2021
Upton:

I can do that. Have done it severally while investigating online scams. Maybe I'll try this when less busy
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2021
So CCCRN exists? We've previously heard nothing of their operations up till now

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by lexy2014: 8:15am On May 13, 2021
Futurecrypto1:

It's either you join or not,either way I cash out. It is completely free

U haven't answered my questions:

Your friend? What about u? Have u cashed out?

Did u ask Google before u said ur friend made 8k in 2weeks?

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:20am On May 13, 2021
Largest NGO and you've only rendered social services to only about a hundred orphans. undecided

That's what one man alone can do.

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by joshuaidibia(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2021
WhiteRuler:
This girl was suffering and nobody knew her but look at how popular she's become on dead. May I not become this popular after I have died.

"some people are nobody until somebody kill em"

Lil Wayne.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by CharleyBright(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Where did I call it worthless ...stop being needlessly emotional it was carelessly put together..the investigation was beautiful but it was beautiful Nonsense

You are simply an arrant fool needlessly flying kites of ignorance.
You just said that Hundeyin's work is beautiful "Nonsense". Pls what is Nonsense? Is another word for Nonsense not worthless?
Even if you are pure breed Foolishly, why not hide some of the foolishness from public glare?

5 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by StPete: 8:23am On May 13, 2021
manontree:
The so called investigative journalist is throwing stupid and unfounded accusations up and down

First, a cell tower would pick the base station that transmitted a call. It does not pinpoint an exact location. Cell phone records cannot pinpoint where one was, after the fact. It gives an area where the nearest cell tower picked your call

A live investigation can actually locate you by picking your GPS coordinates but since this wasn't a live location mapping but a cell phone investigation, you can never know the exact location someone was, but the cell tower that received his calls which would give u a broad location mapping. Just like if a cell tower at Adeola Odekun received a call, you would know the person was in Adeola Odekun. If a crime was committed there you can use this information to know if a suspect was in that area during the time of the crime. You won't know the exact location the suspect was, except he is three live when you are checking his phone, in which case his GPS mapping would give you his coordinates

So this Hundeyin guy is totally wrong to give an exact location. With current technology this is impossible for an after the fact investigation. So the hotel he mentioned and the medical NGO, its easy to see these are concocted speculations and not backed by any fact

He is doing this to grow in stature. Journalists know that not all they put out is necessarily true. No news is bad news for them and you would see such reportage littered with 'my sources' said, A top law enforcement officer told me, etc

If these were true the Kufre Effiong person would have been arrested to explain himself and those facilities raided for clues

Sometimes, some of you just write like you're the dumbest set of people in the world. How do the police arrest Kufre Effiong when all pointers are on the police that they are also complacent. Mind you Kufre Effiong recently gave a statement on Facebook, attesting in entirety to the report of David but also gave contrasting statements to what the Chairman also made

5 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Emmanuelomojo: 8:31am On May 13, 2021
WhiteRuler:
Amen
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by ntyce(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop being emotional and look at the facts

Which facts?
David laid everything down with evidences.

Without any explanations, you're asking him to apologize.
Who is being emotional and not logical here.

I'm sure you are also involved.

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by ALLFATHER14: 8:48am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
David Hundeyins investigation in this case was was very novice ..I hope he learns from it , this is why the seasoned investigators take time to really scrutinize data for facts and not just use carelessly put together data to reach a short sighted Assumption..He owes Kufre Effiong , the DPO, Davok Suites and this NGO and apology

Shey you dey okay sha!!?? Did you read the statement from Kufre and the Local Council Chairman!!?? Both of them were not in line, that means somebody was lying. Cell tower information does not and will never lie, that's how a functional police makes their investigation. He doesn't owe anybody anything, the culprits have not cleared their name

3 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by SocialJustice: 8:50am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
It was created 2012

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Oluwasanmi18: 8:56am On May 13, 2021
Could this be true??
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by slimman007: 8:56am On May 13, 2021
Ayor93:

You sound like a kidnapper and ritualist, You will also meet your Waterloo.

Don't mind the idiot can you imagine the trash spewing out from his mouth that show how wicked and heartless some persons can be.l pray what befall that girl will be the portion of his family members both far and near for him to see how painful it is to lose a family member.Wicked soul that will not know peace
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by dumiel: 8:56am On May 13, 2021
DlawTECHY:

The site was registered since 2012 and has been running since

People should learn how to see when crying. The death of the young lady is quite heartbreaking but we should not see everyone as a criminal because some indices pointed to them. Imagine Akpan's Pastor/Imam who didn't know Akpan was capable of such act and then decided to call him to confirm what had happened and why he would do such. Definitely, he would be getting dragged now as well. This CCCRN people might just have their hands clean as they're claiming. The unfortunate thing in the whole story is that we might never uncover what really happened because of the nature of our corrupt security system.

But my point is, one should be very careful the way we jump on the bandwagon. David did a great job pulling those records and analysing it the best plausible way. In a sane country, that should have been done by the police who would subsequently update the citizens and then follow-up by uncovering the identity of the yet-to-be-known individuals behind those numbers, but then, here we are..

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Nickymezor(f): 8:59am On May 13, 2021
Chirowman:
More truth will surely come up , may all those who has hands in this ladies death be brought to book
Amen

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by D1zion: 9:01am On May 13, 2021
WhiteRuler:
Amen ooo
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by UbChapter(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

He's not owing any of them any apology. At least not for now.

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2021
dumiel:

People should learn how to see when crying. The death of the young lady is quite heartbreaking but we should not see everyone as a criminal because some indices pointed to them. Imagine Akpan's Pastor/Imam who didn't know Akpan was capable of such act and then decided to call him to confirm what had happened and why he would do such. Definitely, he would be getting dragged now as well. This CCCRN people might just have their hands clean as they're claiming. The unfortunate thing in the whole story is that we might never uncover what really happened because of the nature of our corrupt security system.

But my point is, one should be very careful the way we jump on the bandwagon. David did a great job pulling those records and analysing it the best plausible way. In a sane country, that should have been done by the police who would subsequently update the citizens and then follow-up by uncovering the identity of the yet-to-be-known individuals behind those numbers, but then, here we are..
don't mind Nigerians and double standard. The moment their fake public opinion pronounces a person guilty, he's automatically guilty even without thorough investigation.

Who do I blame in all of this? The Nigerian police of course. We have lost trust and confidence in them. This case is as easy as abc, so far the culprit is not at large.

We must as a people learn to avoid jungle justice, and this is what is practically trying to play out. Uduak is automatically guilty based on facts available, but every other person is assumed a suspect until comprehensive investigation must have been carried out. Can the Nigerian police do this? Corruption won't let them. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by ManishSmith(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2021
proxillin:

They will kill him in custody..the way it's going

Since it involve a ring of cartel..... The big guys in the game will call it a shot, I can bet you.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Offpoint1: 9:09am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
For sure, check on scamalert you'll get a full details of the website. Date created, country hosted, and more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her / Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.