Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million (34130 Views)

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by meglith1: 9:31pm On May 12, 2021
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, has reacted to the legal action taken against him by his colleague, Iyabo Ojo.

Ojo had, via her Instagram page, published a letter from her lawyers, demanding N100m as payment for damages caused by Fabiyi’s ‘defamatory publication’ during a protest held today.

Fabiyi staged a protest demanding the bail and release of Baba Ijesha who had been held by the police for allegedly molesting a minor.

In response to Ojo, Fabiyi, during an Instagram live session, said the actress cannot get a dime from him.

He further noted that Ojo cannot serve him a legal letter via social media.

Fabiyi said, “Where would I get N100m from? Which house do I have to sell? If you write N100m, once they bring all the people involved in the case, they would (by themselves) reduce the money to N10m. At the end of the day, they would still not get a dime from me.

“In the sense that if I refuse to collect the letter, you would keep pursuing me to collect it from you. After then, if I so wish to respond, I would only respond to whoever has a case with me.”

Ojo had demanded through her lawyers that within 14 days, Fabiyi “publishes a full retraction of the said defamatory publication on his Instagram handle for seven consecutive days and acknowledge that the allegations are false, misleading and entirely defamatory of client’s character.”

She added that the retraction and public apology must further be circulated and published by select media outlets.

The letter also demanded that Fabiyi “ceases and desists from making further, additional or fresh defamatory publications against our client on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and on any other social media, social messaging blog and/or print media outlets.

“Also, N100m must be paid as damages for the unjustifiable injury and losses occasioned by our client caused by your defamatory publication.”

Furthermore, they warned that failure to comply with the demands within 14 days would result in an initiation of legal proceedings without delay.
https://punchng.com/you-cant-get-a-dime-from-me-yomi-fabiyi-replies-iyabo-ojo/?amp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by angelEmade: 9:59pm On May 12, 2021
this iyabo ojo's own is too much. what exactly is her problem??
people like this lady always end up in bigger mess. To think that they practice the same profession....aiish. We all condemn the man but it is another dimension of hatred and unkindness to mankind if you are trying to cash out from the fall or fallout of your own neighbour. Seeking clouts, hurling out uncut words...
the internet never forgets.

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by IamAsiri: 10:02pm On May 12, 2021
angelEmade:

Hmmm, Hmmm undecided. So she should fold her hands while that idiot keeps saying trash about her?

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by saheedbadmus(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
Now I can see iyabo ojo is mentally deranged ... abi Kini gbogbo katikati yi ke... Yomi suppose don sue her teytey

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by chatinent: 10:38pm On May 12, 2021
I don't understand this two.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Praxis758: 11:35pm On May 12, 2021
Don't be surprised if Lai Mohammed comes out tomorrow and blame Yomi Fabiyi and Iyabo Ojo for the burglary that happened at the residence of the president's chief of staff

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Nobody: 12:58am On May 13, 2021
gosmoney:
to write u can't kuku write well it's better u just shot ur mouth
you know that reading bad grammar gives one headache right?

34 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by BruncleZuma: 6:49am On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Raychee(f): 6:49am On May 13, 2021
Both of you should getat angry
Stop trying to thrive on someone else's misfortunes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by gambia(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2021
This lady is just a bittered soul.

46 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Kobicove(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2021
These people have a lot of idle time on their hands undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ecomalchemist(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2021
angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Futurecrypto1: 6:51am On May 13, 2021
That one na their business
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Roddwave: 6:51am On May 13, 2021
Does she think she's Dj cuppy that carries Laweyrs Upandan

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by joyandfaith: 6:51am On May 13, 2021
angelEmade:
Her NGO is handling the case against baba Ijesha.

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by InvertedHammer: 6:52am On May 13, 2021
/
Fabiyi should know that just for a night with Iyabo ,many of our Aristo judges will be more than willing to increase the compensation to N200m. grin grin

/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ChiefSosa(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Oh and its Kanu Nwanko Right now
Kanu Nwanko moving the ball from the central midfield
Oh no Kanu Nwanko crosses over to jay-jay okocha
And issa goal..

.legends should continue from where I stopped

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by MVLOX(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Over feeding dey worry all dis ones

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Angrygoat: 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Does he even have 10m in his acct. Afonjas just hate themselves like mad. Imagine the nonsense. From same ppl that act trash Yoruba movies together. I spit on her ugly face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by emmanueloparinde: 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Pls should I still this work I work in an hotel for 24 hours and they pay me 20 thousand a month with one and half day off
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by AHCB: 6:53am On May 13, 2021
Sentiment have defeated us in Nigeria. People no longer reason with their brains, but with emotions.

Truth be told, is Baba Ijesha's crime bail able? If it is then I see no reason whatsoever why he's still being held.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Martinola(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
I don't know why, but I so don't like this woman.
I don't like her in movies and don't like her in real life.

30 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by money121(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by pman06(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
Nawah o. All this back and forth sef, I Sha know say na something go end am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ecolime(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
Two fools

Stop giving these guys cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by merits(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
grin funny seff.next please.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by paulolee(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
100m for Wetin?? dt gee get 1m for Aza??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.