Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174644 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Demurray:
Happy birthday baba more grace in all your endeavors. Baba how una go receive your birthday gift?
Make I send aza... cheesy
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Clement1111:

Exactly what I was about to say

Can't believe this cute guy like killing all his characters

Happy birthday to an amazing writer

More inspiration to you
Thanks...... grin cheesy
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the long update dear
Nerissa I am watching you. Derek I am also watching you

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Silver1996:
Make I send aza... cheesy
silver baba pls do

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Demurray:
silver baba pls do
Oke Godstime
Firstbank

Thanks sir

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2021
It's becoming more interesting, I am just wondering what will become of Derek now that Nerissa have taken him underwater.

Silver thanks for the update and happy belated birthday

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the update!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Silver1996:

Oke Godstime
Firstbank

Thanks sir
Done pls kindly manage it

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Demurray:
Done pls kindly manage it
Thanks man... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmmm! Maybe Nerisa has a pure intention towards Derek sha! I knw there's always but..........
Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
nice one
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala

thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Op, when are we getting update? It taking too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Update silver, I don wait tire

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Which kind Sabbathical baba Silver go sef

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by domido(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don wait you so tay I don dey loose weight oo.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 9

You're mine

As the ice fell against the glass, Derek's fingers slide on the condensation before his fingers regain their grip. He felt the chill run down his esophagus and his head makes an involuntary shake before he walked up to the door to open it....

A smile that quickly disappeared creep into his face when he saw his friend...., he stepped out of the way and head towards the table to pour himself another glass of the wine......

"And my man is back..."Maxwell stated, a grin moulding across his stuble...

Derek smile and grab another glass from the ranger on the dinning., he poured wine on it and handed it to Maxwell who empty the whole thing in a second....
Maxwell exhale as he took the glass from his lips and placed it on the table......

"Man you need to give me the full gist..."Maxwell said sitting down......"How was the sex....?"

"Mad..."Derek dragged between his lips....."Nerissa knows how to roll the dice man.., like I never believed such a beautiful girl could ride me like that...., omo...I be dey cloud 20.."

Maxwell lick his lips and drew closer to Derek.."I need to fuvk this girl man.., guy connect me na..."

"She's all yours..."Derek said pouring himaslf another glass of the wine....

"You know I never knew you will be able to get that girl..., like she was too fine.."

"Tah...."Derek riposte...."You know me man.., when I want something, I go for it with everything until I get it....."

"So you still seeing her.....?"Maxwell ask

Derek suck on his teeth..."No..., I would have love to see her again but with the dreams I've been having since I slept with her..., I don't think that girl is clean..."

"Ewo...!"Maxwell exclaimed

"Last night I had a dream that scared the shit out of me....., I was in this dream and I was underwater swimming with fishes, then all of a sudden something grabbed me and the next thing I saw was Nerissa...., she had a tail man...."

"Jesus...!"

"The dream looked real..., I woke up and literally threw up water...."

"Wait...."Maxwell said crisply..."You said she had a tail..."

"She was a fùcking mermaid.."Derek replied..."And up to this moment I've been wondering what the dream actually means...."

"It's bad luck bro.."Said Maxwell....

Derek scoffs and pour himself another glass of the wine...."Don't tell me you believe in that nonsense..., it's just a dream.., it means nothing...."

Maxwell nibbed but said nothing....

"That reminds me...."Derek said trying hard to toss the thoughts of Nerissa and the dream he had aside..., he must confess, the dream scared him..., all day he has been thinking about it and wondering what it actually meant...., he sigh and continue..."You told me over the phone you slept with Natasha...."

A grin surround Maxwell's face...."Man.., it was mad.."

"That girl is a fool.."Derek said...."She actually thinks I'm gonna give her her money back if she sleeps with you....., money wen I don chop finish"

"But bro, why did you even take such huge amount of money from her when you know very well you aren't paying back"

"I didn't take it bro.., she gave it to me.. "

"Because you asked...."

"I didn't force her...., and when next you see her.., tell her I'm not paying her a dine.. "

"Trust me, when next I see her.., I'm gonna fuvk her again..."

"Bad guy..."

They rumbled in laughter before Derek's phone started ringing putting a stop to their laugh....., Derek's laugh quickly retreated into a frown when he noticed the person calling him is actually Nerissa....
He dropped the phone back on the chair and ignored the call...

"Who's calling......?"Maxwell ask curiously

"It's Nerissa....."Derek replied crisply..."She's been calling since this morning...."

"So you're done with her.."

"Duh...I was never planning a relationship with her..., it was just the sex"

"What if it happens that you actually slept with a mermaid..."Maxwell said brooding over what Derek told him

"I slept with a human..."Derek stated....

"You said she had a tail.."

"In the dream...., which is very far from reality...."

"Come on man, open your eyes.., don't you see her.., she's too fair, too spotless, too fine to be a human...., na mammy water be that o.."

"Who cares man..."Derek said with a shrug..."All I cared about was the sex and it was great..., now I'm done..."

"Hope you didn't take her to my house though.., the last thing I need is another of your fuvk buddy knocking on my door....."

Derek huffs as he brood over the day he had taken Nerissa to Maxwell's house.., that day is the day he'll never forget, the day someone tried to kill him...

"Oh Jesus you did..."Maxwell mutter before he poured himself another glass of the wine..

Sadness drained through Don Frank as he brood over what he has done.., he shot his own man...., fighting the tear back.., he pick up the bottle of alcohol and took a deep drop down...

He turn his gaze to the open door as it creaks..., realising it's Priscilla, he look away and pick up the bottle again to have another intake of the alcohol..
Priscilla shudder as she set a foot into the house..., she brood over the call she received from hm an hour ago.., she didn't want to come even when he insisted but the urgency in his voice and her own thoughts prompted her....., she set another foot into the house, anyone could bleakly see Don Frank was in a total bad mood.., all other than the vengeful words he said over the phone, he said nothing about how he feels or what he has done...., she watch as he took the bottle of alcohol to his mouth and watch it drop down through his oesophagus. ..., she took a deep breathe wondering what has happened.... only then did she see the red liquid stain on the floor tiles....., cold chills rain down her spines as she thought it could be blood...

"Who is he...?"Don Frank ask, his voice jolting Priscilla from her thoughts...

A bit confused on who he's talking about.., she step over the red liquid and took few steps towards him....

"Who's he...?"Don Frank ask again, only this time he shift his gaze towards her....

She shivered a bit and took a step backwards when she saw the pistol beside him...

"Who is he..?"He growled..

Her heart thrummed...., she took a second to calm her panic before she snapped..."Who's who...?"

"Derek...., who is he...?"

"What do you mean who is he...?"

"What's his power..?"Don Frank ask

She swallowed wondering what could have happened to prompt his questions...."You're confusing me.., what powers are you talking about....?"

Don Frank look away and took the bottle again.., the thoughts of the girl that appeared to him and him shooting his own man came like flashes in his head.., the last part hurt and it build up anger like an impossible build up steam Inside him...., his phone vibrate beside him.., pains, anger seared across his face as he turn his gaze towards the phone...., he quickly pick up amd answered the call upon realisation that is actually the person he has implored to follow Derek that was calling...

"The royals Hotel..."Don Frank reiterates after a voice chime in from the other end..

"He's here as we speak boss...."The voice came again..

"Follow him and know the room number..."Don Frank said before he dropped the call. ....

Priscilla watch as he stood up.., he staggered a bit, she wanted to help him gain his balance but the thought of who had called him and for what reason was overwhelming. ....

"Your boyfriend hired some spirit lady to protect him..."Don Frank said picking up the gun....

"Which boyfriend and what spirit lady..?"Priscilla ask immediately

"What he did is unforgivable..."Don Frank said placing the gun behind him....."And if he thinks his spirit lady is going to protect him from me.. , then he's a fool because I'll kill him and fuvk his spirit lady up...., that bastard dies today...."

The royals Hotel was the only thing that was ringing in Priscilla head.., she look at the blood wondering what could have happened. ..., right there it occured to her Don Frank was talking about Derek....

"Go home...."Don Frank said.."You'll hear the news on TV..."

He's going to kill Derek.., she wanted to ask who the spirit lady is but she didn't have the patience nor the time to continue standing in front of Don Frank.., the man is crazy, he's drunk and with a gun.., she fears if she doesn't leave as he had said.. ., she might as well catch a bullet before Derek.....

"Room 402..."Derek mutter to himself the moment he saw it..., he heaved a deep breathe before he knocked.....

It wasn't long before the room door creak then it opened. ...

A smile surrounds Derek's lips when he saw her.., when she step away from the door, he sigh and followed her inside closing the door behind him....

"Baby..."Derek said walking over to her to press a kiss on her lips....

Mrs Ibrahim pull out from the kiss and made a few steps from him....."Who is she...?"She said recalling what her friend had told her....

"Who is who...?"Derek ask

"The girl you were with in the hotel..."

Derek exhale and drew closer to her.., he pout before he held her waist and drag her closer to himself......"You know there's no she..."

"Are you going to deny it.."Mrs Ibrahim asked...

"Deny what. ...., surely you know there's nothing to deny...., I love only you..., I see only you..."

Mrs Ibrahim smile and place her hand on the back of his neck....."It's good you know that Derek.., you're my property Derek and I don't share my properties. ., you're mine, do you understand and if I see you with any other girl, I'll kill her and her blood will be on your head. ...."

Derek manage a smile as he weigh the pros and cons of every possible means to escape from her clutches.

..."Your wish is my command...."He said taking off her hand from his neck and placing one of her fingers on his mouth....

"Meet me in the bathroom...."Mrs Ibrahim said pulling her finger from his mouth...."I want to shower with you. ...."

Derek pout and watch as she took off her clothes and step into the bathroom. ......, his eyes rolled over to the jacuzzi just few steps from where he stood...., he raise his brows before he took off his clothes, just when he was about to step into the bathroom, his phone rang., he stood to see to who was calling him.. it was an unknown number, at first he thought it could be Nerissa since he stopped answering her calls...., he thought about the new girl he's been chatting with.., she could be the one calling.. , curiousity dawned on him and that was when he answered the call. .....

"Derek...."A feminine voice sound from the other end said....

For a second, Derek didn't say a word, he just stood trying to recollect the voice.....

"Derek..."The voice came again, this time louder than the first....

"Who is this..?"Derek ask with cringe at the bathroom

"Wherever you are, you need to get out of there. ..."The voice came again

"Who is this...?"Derek ask again, this time with more seriousness. .

"Someone is coming to kill you...."The voice warned. ...."Get out of there now."

Derek shudder and the moment he opened his mouth to talk, the call dropped, then it ended....

"Derek..."Mrs Ibrahim called from the bathroom

Fear froze Derek to the spot, he wanted to call the number back to ask her questions., who is coming to kill him......

"Derek..."Mrs Ibrahim called again..

Derek snapped from his thoughts and turn to face the bathroom then the door all the while wondering if he should wear his clothes and leave or still remain in the suite.....

"Derek don't keep me waiting. ...."Mrs Ibrahim stated angrily. ..

The royals Hotel were the words that greeted Don Frank the moment he drove into the hotel. ..., after a glance at the name of the hotel, he drove inside and parked in the parking lot..., it wasn't long before someone knocked on his side windscreen....., he turn the windscreen down and turn his gaze towards the other man...

"He's in room 402....."The man said

"Who is he with...?"Don Frank ask

"I don't know..."The man said...

Don Frank nodded and wave the man off., he wind up and took the pistol out.., he checked for bullets again before he rolled the silencer on the muzzle. ....., he tucked the gun behind him and covered it with his shirt before he stepped out from the car......

"How much..."Erica asked the cab man the moment she alighted from the cab..

"Four hundred..."

Erica knew the money wasn't up to that but needed no argument. ., she opened her purse, took out a five hundred naira note and paid the man who handed her change to her immediately. ...

Erica took a deep breathe as she glance at the hotel name again to be sure she's in the right place....., they're having a youth programme and they checked a guest speaker into the hotel, their youth president had actually called her an hour ago to remind her to get food for the guest speaker. .

With the nylon of food in her hand, she walked towards the hotel reception..
The hotel name, The royals Hotel was boldly written on the tiles making it exquisitely unique from other hotels....

She manage a light smile before she turn her gaze to the receptionist. ..
"I'm going to room 405.."She said to the receptionist. ..

"What's your name Ma...?"The receptionist ask

"Erica.."She said

She waited patiently for the receptionist to finish the call. ...

"Fourth floor ma.."

"Thank you.. "Erica said and scurried off to enter the elevator when it opened. ..., before she could press the button of her floor, the man on the elevator with her pressed the fourth floor. ...

Erica shift a bit when he noticed the person's breathe reeks of alcohol. .....

Don Frank's mind was set on killing Derek..., he remenbered the warnings the spirit lady has giving him but he's not scared. ., he has seen too much to allow a girl scare him..., he glance towards Erica, the way she was looking at him was as if she was seeing the gun......

Erica noticed his eyes were on her and every now and then he'll glance at his back as if he was checking if something is there ..

When the elevator reach the fourth floor, she hurried out first but glance back a second later to see where he was going. ..., when she saw him looking at doors as if he was confused on which way to turn, she decide to mind her own business, she hasn't taken more than few steps before she heard something, a sound from behind her, she spun around and saw him coughing. .. , she thought it was normal at first but the moment he held on to his throat and went down in his knees...., Erica ran towards him to help him ....

Blood pooped from Don Frank's mouth as he felt a hand strangling him. ...., Erica stopped in her tracks when she saw something, a person behind Don Frank...., she shut her eyes believing it's not real, when she reopened them, the person wasn't there......

An onslaught of blood pooped heavily from Don Frank's mouth and it was as if his insides are forcefully been pulled out from inside him. ..

Erica moved to help him and in a flash she saw the strange figure behind Don Frank....., this isn't a dream..., it's real....., Someone is dying right in front of her and something invisible is right behind him.....

When blood pooped from Don Frank's mouth again.., Erica saw her again, the strange feminine figure behind him, slowly strangling life from him..., she froze to the spot......, when she snapped out of it, the only thing that could come out of her mouth was......."JESUS.."

TBC.....

20 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2021
domido:
I don wait you so tay I don dey loose weight oo.
Sorry
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2021
sulorog:
Op, when are we getting update? It taking too long
Sorry
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by collinometricx: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2021
This Don Frank self he nor wan just get sense

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Wow! Thanks for the update...

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
if don Frank escape death, walahi na worship ego dey worship Derek till eternity.

A dey your back baba silver abeg carry go

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
I think Erica will save him but this Frank guy should rest na, someone warned you and disappeared, you still want to try her, are you not a fool

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by domido(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
The name Jesus might just do it for Don Frank.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Adekunlated:
I think Erica will save him but this Frank guy should rest na, someone warned you and disappeared, you still want to try her, are you not a fool

Guy, e no easy for a hardcore criminal to lose two men, and he go take am easy, particularly when the second one nation by mistake

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wahala o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.