Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174622 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
If Nerissa is doing all this to protect Derek, I wonder what she'll do when she learns Derek only wanted her body, either ways I don't see this story ending well for anyone

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Next pls

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks for the update but please tell us when to expect update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 10

You disappearing piece of shit...

Erica's heart leaped into her throat and in that moment she felt nothing but blind terror..., she shut her eyes with intentions of opening them in a second.., she needed to be sure her eyes were not deceiving her.., when she reopened them...., she wasn't there...., fear fluttered in her stomach as she widened her eyes and look around Don Frank.., when she saw no one but Don Frank struggling to get up.., she snapped out of her panic and rushed towards his side...

"Are you okay...?"She asked the moment she got to his side...

Don Frank didn't reply, didn't want to.., with terror thundering down on him, he tried to explain to himself the reason for his sudden attack... what could have possibly happen to him...

Once again, fear clawed up on Erica's throat as she look at the blood on the floor.., then she remenbered who she had seen.., it was real, it was so real that it sent her shivers down to her spines.....

"Let me be...."Don Frank said pushing Erica away....

As Erica jolt backwards from the push.., the gun fell from Don Frank...., fresh terror reared up within Erica as she saw the gun..., she went mute and look with wide eyes as Don Frank quickly pick up the gun and began heading towards the elevator...

"Jesus....."Erica mutter with pants breathe.., her voice going shrill with terror.......

Mrs Ibrahim gazed into Derek's eyes penetratingly as, mesmerized by the rise and fall of her breasts, Derek began to kiss each toe tip. In his peripheral vision, he could see her eyes narrow in delight as his lips slowly enveloped, tasted, sucked, savoured, and fully pleased each of her toes and the sensitive spaces in between....

"You don't find me overwhelming, do you?" Mrs Ibrahim laughed lightly, extending her thoroughly pleasured foot down to Derek's dripping erection..

Derek could feel the wetness of his own tongue on his shaft as she teased him with tiny flexions of her sole......., once again his conversation on the phone sent disturbing thoughts to his head .., he didn't know who called but the message is scaring the shit out of him.......

"N-n-no," Derek stammered, transfixed on her bosom as she unclasped her bra, allowing the full weight of her carriage to hang forward... for his delight. "I've always liked your intensity, creativity, and intelligence."

"Must you always talk like a teacher?" she smiled, noting his hungry fascination with her recently revealed, heavily engorged nipples. "Compliments and criticisms in threes... Although I've always admired your sensitivity to the other girls, I'll be lying if I said it didn't make me positively wet on the occasions when you were strong and decisive with them, not taking any shit, and commanding their respect with your calm, composed strength."...

Her foot, toes spread, tantalized the throbbing top of his penis... Without thinking he slowly leaned in, his eager lips mere inches from her intoxicating skin.....

He crouched behind her. Exhaling slowly into her hole, he extended his flat tongue low over her moist and pouting pussy lips, allowing her nectar to gather on his tongue, feeling her pulse beat into her hot, now sweating sex.

When he could hold no more liquid on his tongue he began one, long, excruciatingly patient sweep, dragging the wet heat of his tongue from her dripping folds, along the full length of her labia, up her smooth perineum all the way to the top of her dark, starry crown, where, lathered in her honey, he pressed in, waiting for her body to respond.

"Now that does seem a bit trickier," she admitted, subconsciously spreading her legs and arching her hips a little more, her newly melted cream threatening to pour out of her...

Holding his mouth firmly against her hole, enjoying every contraction, he slowly pressed two fingers into her cunt. Her sweet water poured over his hand as his fingers carefully ventured deep, pressing down into her rock-hard center of gravity...

Mrs Ibrahim shuddered with pleasure, one heel leaving the ground and catching under the wash hand basin. She flexed her lifted leg hard, the muscles in her thighs and sex contracting, sharpening the tight valleys of skin around her labia...

Her body gripped his inserted hand like a vice, pushing it outward. She groaned gutterally as a gush of hot fluid burst from around his fingers, and his tongue finally slid, throat deep into her pulsating asshole....

Held down and shuddering under his tongue's impaling thrust, she managed to silently arrive through her first crashing pleasure wave, the only sound being the sweep of her arm and flutter of quizzes hitting the floor, as she cleared every soap and petals in one ecstatic stroke.....

Adrenaline pumping through his body, Don Frank stepped out of the car after he drove into his compound..., the hairs on the back of his neck stood up as anger rolled over him.., he brood over what has happened in the hotel .., something or someone was strangling him..., whatever happened to him wasn't natural and he knows that for a fact......, it's the spirit lady, she warned him, only she had the power to do that...

Breathing heavily, he took the gun out and staggered into his threshold before he reached for the door knob.... , he hesitated before he turn down the door knob and opened the door. .....

He inhale deeply before he stepped into the room...., he was about to head towards the fridge to grab a bottle of cold water when he heard a voice........, he could swear he has heard that voice before.., that voice that can't get off his head....., panic flare in his eyes and with that he turn to face her. ......

"I warned you...."Nerissa said casting him a deadly look....

Raw anger swept across Don Frank.. he remenberèd his dead friend and then the man he made her kill...... every single thing she had done to him fuel his rage and without a second thought he aimed the gun at her and fired with utmost resentment.... , to his surprise she vanished into thin air allowing the bullet hit the fine leather of the chair..., the chair cloth torned from bullet hole as the foam scattered. ....

He look around turning the gun everywhere he looks as he try to conceal his shock.....

"You're just a fool..."Nerissa said making herself visible. ..

He turn to her direction as her voice chime into his ears.., dread creep from the pit of his stomach as he fire the gun again....

She vanished and the bullet hit a set of glass arranged on the table. .., sweeping away and breaking to pieces everything in it's part......

"Show yourself. ..."Don Frank growled as anger burn hot and unstoppable in his gut...

"I'm here you idiot. ."Nerissa said appearing in front of the TV....

A fresh swell of rage rose in him and without hesitation he fired again.......

Once again she vanished giving the bullet full precision to hit the TV.... , the TV screen cascaded before parts of it broke and clattered on the ground.....

A vortex of anger rose heavily inside Don Frank as he look around with the gun firm in his grip....."Are you scared... , you disappearing piece of shit........"

"I warned you..."Nerissa's voice came again...

Don Frank spun around with the alertness of the voice to face her..., realising she's now in front of her. ., his brows knit before he fired again....., the fierce bullet flew out the chamber and little by little it began to close the distance between it and the target but Don Frank's moment was shortlived when she catch the bullet......

Don Frank's mouth went dry as she threw the bullet on the ground before she cast a deadly look on him.... , for a second he stood frozen to the spot. ...., when she took a step towards him, he jolted out from his shock and the only words that could come out from his mouth was......"What are you....?"

"I warned you to stay away from him..."She said...

When she took another step towards him.. Don Frank tried to shoot again but quickly realise how futile it was when no bullet came out from the gun....., his eyes widened in a haze of fear as he weigh the pros and cons of every possible ways to kill her but his thoughts were shortlived when she rushed towards him.....

His heart pounded before he shanked back with fear. ..., he wanted to run but he knew better.., running won't solve his problem, not now...., once more he reach for the gun to fire one last round at her but she held his hand before that and hit the gun from him.., he tried to fight back but quickly realise his strength was in no way compared to hers....

Anger rousing every muscles in her.., she pushed his shoulders down until his knee came kissing the tiles........

Pain jolted across Don Frank's face but still he didn't give up the fight...

Hot fires of fury rolled from the pit of Nerissa's stomach..., without pity, she hold him in his jaw.., she growled before she began to pulled his head from his neck. .....

Don Frank struggled with her hands but his fight became useless when she finally detached his head from his body....., blood pooled from his headless body and flow with ease on the ground..

Satisfied, she threw his head on the ground while the rest of his body fell and landed on the ground with a thud......

Derek is hers and no one, absolute no one will have him not even in death.......

"You look tense, are you okay..."Pastor Mario ask offering a glass of water to Erica.....

Erica wanted to narrate what she saw to him but she isn't sure if it's just her imagination or what she saw is real. ...

"I'm fine sir..."She replied with a smile before she took the glass of water from him....., she remenbered the gun she saw, could the man have bad motives....., what if he was at the hotel to kill someone and God was trying to stop him...

She sigh and put the thought away.....

"Thank you for the food...."Pastor Mario said

She manage a smile..."The church did this sir....."

"Praise thy Lord.. "

Erica just smile before she set her thoughts on Derek... , few days ago Derek had told her he loves her very much and he's willing to do anything for her.., in a way she loves him too but she's not sure if Derek is the right man for her.., but she knows something for a fact..., if Derek is her destined husband. ..... not even the gates of hell can stop them from staying together....

In a battle of good and evil.....only God can save one from total damnation...

Can evil prevail over good.....?.., follow me let's unveil the mysteries of IYAWO MAMMY-WATER....

Not your usual fairytale story....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2021
grin
kelvyncruz:
This Don Frank self he nor wan just get sense
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Lakesc:
Wow! Thanks for the update...
U welcome man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Demurray:
if don Frank escape death, walahi na worship ego dey worship Derek till eternity.

A dey your back baba silver abeg carry go
Thanks man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Adekunlated:
I think Erica will save him but this Frank guy should rest na, someone warned you and disappeared, you still want to try her, are you not a fool
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2021
sulorog:
Thanks for the update but please tell us when to expect update
Mmm..to be sincere I can't say but I'll try my best to be updating regularly..
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
The way dis silver man dey describe sex act, walahi A no need soothsayer to tell me say he be proff in the REAL act.
grin grin grin

Thanks for the update.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Nerissa is wicked o, Derek Don buy market.

Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by domido(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Frank no get sense sha. Mugu.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don Frank is dead, and to think Derek is unaware of everything that is going on.

Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by blesskewe(f): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wahala for derek
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls keep my Erica safe
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Thanks for the update...
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by MhizSimplicity75(f): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2021
sorry for Derek, he is into a big mess
Thanks dear author for the update. we are anticipating more from you
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Rimsd(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Nice work, started from the bottom now I'm here grin

But I will like to say it's not Derek's fault it's the D in his name that is causing him all that shit... grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
This thing is becoming serious, am scared for all the girls around him.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rimsd:
Nice work, started from the bottom now I'm here grin

But I will like to say it's not Derek's fault it's the D in his name that is causing him all that shit... grin
His dick is the problem grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Rimsd(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mavikolo2020:

shocked grin
You go school...

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mavikolo2020:
Hmm

Uploading soon

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by collinometricx: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Silver1996:
Hmm

Uploading soon

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Rimsd(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Silver1996:
Hmm

Uploading soon

We still dey wait, but the popcorn and shampoo that I bought purposely for the enfortenment is almost finishing grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 11

Love is for fools

Soaking in the heated water, feeling it hug every inch of his skin so gently...., Derek felt a heady combination of bliss, the memories of childhood glee combined with the mature joys relaxation brings........, as the water wash over his face, the thoughts of the phone call he received two days ago at the hotel cross his mind once more....., even now he still get scared at the disturbing phone conversation.., someone once tried to kill him and few weeks later an anonymous person is calling to tell him someone was coming to kill him....

He turn off the shower, grab a towel and step out of the bathroom...., he dried his body before he tied the towel round his waist and was about to head towards his room when he heard a knock on the door.....

He hesitated before he made a step towards the door.., earlier on, Maxwell had called to tell him he'll be coming over to his house but he asked him not to come..., in few minutes time he'll be going out to meet the girl he's been chatting on Facebook with, they've agreed to meet in a hotel room .......

He set a foot forward, then another until he got to the door...., he took a deep breathe before he unlock the door with the key and turn down the knob...

His brows knit when he saw the person standing at the door post...., he wanted to close the door but he was curious, what does she have to say...., what exactly is she doing on his door post even after he told her it's over between them.....

"What do you want..?"He ask brusquely folding his hands across his chest and giving her a clearer angle to check his semi nude body out....

Priscilla look lustfully at him before she raise her head up to concentrate on his face...., when she heard about Don Frank's death, she rushed here to be sure Derek was safe.., she wants him destroyed for what he did to her yet she found herself calling him to warn him someone was coming to kill him..., she's a fool, a fool who's unsure of what she wants....... and seeing him again bring back those memories, the love he confess to her. ., the promises he made to her........

"What do you want...?"

His question snapped her from her thoughts.., but it chased back that anger and for once since she left her home to his, she regret why she rushed to him in such manner.......

"You really think I wanted to come here...."She fling back infuriated..., she hates his guts and she hates herself for still thinking about him....

Derek raise a brow..."Could it be you came back for another hot round of sex...."

She hissed..."You must be so full of yourself.."

"I'm full of myself..."He cut in rudely...."And that's why you keep coming back..., if it's sex you want..., it can be arranged..."

"I want your love.."She blare out before realising the words came out wrong......, she shouldn't have, she shouldn't have shown her weakness in that manner........

"Love is for fools.."Derek said, a mirthless smile following his words......

"What about the promises you made to me.."She chided..."Everything was a lie..."

He huffs...."Are you a kid..., everything I said to you was just to get you in bed......, I thought you understood that...."

She shift aback to refrain herself from slapping him or doing something worse.., every word sung from his mouth only fuel the fire inside her......"I hate you..."

"It's normal.."He said...."Every girl hates me after been satisfied and dumped....."

"I really wish he had killed you..."Priscilla said angrily as she try to fight back her tears..

His eyes widened before the words hit his ears.., his thoughts quickly catch up as every kind of thoughts began to formulate in his head......

"What did you say...?"He asked with all form of seriousness...

She shouldn't have said that but she just couldn't hold in and for the first time since the incident, she regrets calling him to warn him.....

"What did you say..?"Derek queried...

"I said he should have killed you..."She replied, anger licking every part of her..

Curious, he moved forward ...."Who should have killed me..?"

She took her face away.., a thought told her to leave but she doesn't want to, somehow she still have hopes that he'll realise his mistake and come back to her....

"Was it you..?"Derek ask as he brood over the disturbing phone call he received two days ago......."The person that called to warn me, was it you....?"

"Yes it was me.."She latched out angrily...."After everything you did to me, I was so pissed and I wanted you to be paralysed..."

Cold chills rain down his spines, he stood for what felt like an hour but just few seconds.., the weight of the shock showing bleak on his face.......
"You tried to kill me...?"He ask crisply....

She took away her gaze and look at him a second later....."What was I to do..."She blare out..."You left me, you rendered me miserable...., I became a disgrace to myself and my family because I had to break up with my fiance just to be with you......, you deserved more than be paralysed but somehow the stupid love I still have for you got in the way..., I had to warn you....."

His mouth dropped and quickly he stepped away from the door...., the past events began to replay in his head over and over..., when he couldn't take it anymore, he spun around to face her again........

"Was it you.."He said pointing at her as she step into the house...."The guy who tried to kill me at my friend's place, was it your doing...."

Her lips curl at the question but she didn't say anything...

Derek swallowed dryly as he got his answer from her silence..... Once more he took his gaze from her.....

She lean closer and closer until she's just a finger space from where he was..., dry tears enveloped her and quickly she wrap her hands around his waist from behind...

"Can't we just go back to the way we were before..."She mutter...

The fear he felt when he was at a gun point came like flashes in his head..., her confession annoyed him more causing a vortex of anger to swirl inside him....., when her words hit him again, he angrily spun around and push her off from his body ......

Priscilla lost her balance and fell to the ground.....

"Get out...."Derek yelled....

"I'm sorry..."She said as tears rolled down her cheek.....

"Get out..."He yelled again...

"I was angry...."She said getting up....."How was I suppose to react....?"

"You shouldn't have sent men to kill me.."He growled with raw anger shooting through him..

Her brows knit before her anger sparked....."That wasn't my intention...."

"Oh really..."

"I never planned to kill you, I only wanted to hurt you...., things changed when you killed the man who works for the man I gave the job....."

"I didn't kill anyone.."

"Well he died..."She said struggling against her anger...."And for some reason Don Frank believed you killed his man..., that's why he came to attack you at the hotel...., I called to warn you...."

"Don Frank.....!"Derek reiterates....."Is that the name of the man that wants me dead...."

Refusing to give him the dignity of a reply.., she look away.....

"Answer me..."He yelled

"Is of no use..."She fling back......"He's dead.., whoever killed him murdered him in the most cruellest way...., his head was detached from his body...."

Shocked..., Derek took a step backwards but he's glad, glad that the person who's after his life is dead.......

"Can we just look past everything that have happened between us and go back to how we were..."She said crisply. .

She has guts.., he'll give her that, even after what she's done.., she still has the nerves to tell him about getting back with her...

"You should be behind bars...., get out...."

"Don't push me away...., I beg you.... "

He swallowed dryly as everything she had done came running through his head again, a fresh swell of anger arouse in him and without hesitation he pulled her up and dragged her out of the house..... before he banged the door on her face....

Mrs Ibrahim sighed heavily as she pick up her cream and began to apply it on her body..., she rub her legs and extended it to her shoulder and then her face...., her gaze returned to the door when it creak before it was pushed open....

She rumbled a low hiss realising it's her husband, Ibrahim Madora. .......

Resentment dawned on Madora as he glared at his wife before he took pictures from the envelope he's holding and threw them on the bed...

"What is this. ..?"He queried...

Mrs Ibrahim lower her gaze to look at the pictures, they were pictures of her and Derek kissing inside the car..., she wasn't surprise neither was she bothered.....

"Do you mind explaining to me the meaning of that nonsense. ..."

"What nonsense Madora..?"She snapped, her edge of irritation returning in full force......"Have you forgotten we have an open marriage...."

"I know we agreed on that but elections are coming up.., what would people think of me when they see my wife doing God knows what with these young guys...."

"That's it.., all you ever care about is your political career. ..."She said grabbing her phone...."I'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom. ...."

"Who is he..?"He asked when she walked past him..

Refusing to give him the dignity of a reply, she left the room, bang the door behind her and trot towards the big sitting room...., she had the intentions of going to another room but the she noticed the TV was on.., she look around in search of the maid.., when she found none of them in sight, she decided to get the remote and turn off the TV herself......

Her heart thrummed against her chest when she saw someone sitting on one of the chairs. ........

Realising it's someone she hasn't seen before, she went closer to her.., her mind buzzing with the facts that it could be one of her husband conquest. ..., he has broken the code, they agreed they wouldn't bring them home......

"Young lady who are you and what are you doing here...?"Mrs Ibrahim queried as she move to stand in front of her....

When she didn't reply but look daggers at her...., Mrs Ibrahim turn her gaze towards her room and yelled her husband's name..

"Stay away from him...."Nerissa said....

Mrs Ibrahim returned her gaze to her as the words made way to her ears...."Did my husband bring you here ....?"

"I'm talking about Derek..."She said barely looking at her face. ...

Mrs Ibrahim scoffs..."You have nerves...., how did you even come into this house..., you must have followed that useless husband of mine..."

"Stop seeing him.."Nerissa said getting up to meet her height...." Don't even get an inch close to him...., he's only mine to toyed with....."

"What audacity. ..!"Mrs Ibrahim hollered....."Look young girl, if I were you I will choose my words carefully. ...., now get out..."

"I won't warn you again...."She said..

Raw anger swept across Mrs Ibrahim. ., her brows furrowed before she raise her hand to slap her but in a split second. .., a distance between her hand and her face, she vanished and Mrs Ibrahim palm wave through the air......

Shocked.., Mrs Ibrahim screamed and jolted backwards, she lost her balance and fell on her back to the floor. ., Her husband who heard the scream came running out from the room. .

Mrs Ibrahim heart hammered hard against her chest as she replay what just happened in her head...

"What is it..?"Madora ask helping her up..

Mrs Ibrahim pull her hand from his grasp and rushed back into the room..., she locked herself inside before she took out her phone to dial a number...

Panting and breathing heavily, she waited for the person to answer.....

"I know you'll call.."A male voice sounded from the other end..

"Zuba...."Mrs Ibrahim called with pants breathe as she brood over what just happened. ..., she vanished.., she literally vanished. .....

"I know what you want to say.."The voice came again......"She came, didn't she...?"

"You knew....."Mrs Ibrahim ask as she revert her gaze towards the door when a loud knock came on it...

"Yes I know...., I forseen it.."The voice replied from the other end....

"Who is she...?"Mrs Ibrahim ask anxiously. ...

"She's not of this world. ...."The voice said...

Cold chills rain down Mrs Ibrahim spines.., she swallowed dryly before the next words came out from her mouth....."How do we kill her...?"

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER...

14 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2021
Rimsd:

We still dey wait, but the popcorn and shampoo that I bought purposely for the enfortenment is almost finishing grin
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Hotchillz: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2021
First to reply lol

Anyways...awesome piece this one. Why does everyone think they can kill Nerissa? I mean this being disappeared in front of someone and all the person can think of is how to kill her grin grin grin grin grin

Love your work bro, it'd be great if you could create a scenery for each part, the story is good, more scenery would hold viewers spell bound. Keep it up bro

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2021
This is serious! Can't wait to see more updates. Thank you Oga Silver for the update.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Getting more interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.