Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him (2973 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2021
Yes the question remained the same ""should a man physically assault a woman that assaulted him ..( I'll really like to know everyone opinions about this article.......

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by donbachi(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
If u assault her back..and u dont have witnesses.it will be her word against ur own.the society frowns at a man assaulting a woman.
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by chiommy123(f): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
No! They are weaker vessels.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by richeeyo(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2021
No never, a lady once slapped me in school in front of everyone, due to some class arguments and I kept cool, packed her things from the floor, the next week, we were having sex

8 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Nbote(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2021
My broda try and resist the temptation of reciprocating her assault. E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by sisisioge: 8:04am On May 13, 2021
Hmmmm...na real wa o. Why even assault each other?

Well, the law had said you should report people that perpetrate injuries on your person instead of taking the laws into your hands. Better report her at the nearest police station.

For example, when a heavy weight female boxer gets hit by a regular guy and the degree of injury isn't much, she better not hit him back to avoid serious charges against herself. They will say she hit him with a deadly weapon cos her hands are trained to deliver deadly blows.

Although there are instances when you can defend yourself... but better to avoid the wahala entirely. I hate violence, cant you just talk about the whole matter? Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by PlayMaker14: 8:07am On May 13, 2021
So only ladies have the monopoly to assault a guy?

Any lady that tries any physical assault against me will get it from me with equal measures.

I nor be gentleman like that...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On May 13, 2021
Just give her a hard and Loud Konk
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Boomboost(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2021
Move closer and point out with deadly calm that she's not allowed to use her hands. Give her permission to only insult and walk away.

If she no code, you can plead self defence after getting her unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by ecomalchemist(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2021
Not at all
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by meobizy(f): 10:20am On May 13, 2021
Rubbish thread.
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2021
chiommy123:

thats an excuse,

dont lay hands on anyone if you dont want people to react by also putting their hands on you

2 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Uyi168: 12:13pm On May 13, 2021
No.
U cant.
Until she forgets a knife inside your chest..

2 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Offpoint1: 5:40pm On May 13, 2021
chiommy123:
With a stronger mouth grin
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Offpoint1: 5:43pm On May 13, 2021
I have no answer until I'm in that situation...
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Richy4(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
There was this adage I used to hear while growing up as a kid...it is better said in my language but It's loosely translated this way..." if an infant crawl deliberately and stylishly to pinch an elder, the elder would crawl deliberately and stylishly to pinch back...
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by sconp: 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
richeeyo:
No never, a lady once slapped me in school in front of everyone, due to some class arguments and I kept cool, packed her things from the floor, the next week, we were having sex

I find this very disturbing though, you were physically assaulted in public glare and you're happy that you had sex and that's enough consolation for you?
Damn! Disappointing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by crackhaus: 8:00pm On May 13, 2021
The simple answer is YES.

Reason?
You were defending yourself because your life was in danger.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by chiommy123(f): 8:13pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

With a stronger mouth grin
no be our fault na follow come
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by richeeyo(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2021
sconp:

I find this very disturbing though, you were physically assaulted in public glare and you're happy that you had sex and that's enough consolation for you?
Damn! Disappointing
I still won her, can't insult her, can't beat her, sometimes you just have to let a lady win
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Cashio(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2021
Abeg make no woman ever reason that kind thing..my countenance no go even gree am....I dey vex like dat.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2021
My rule is simple, and it is that I won't hit you first, but I promise, I will hit you last. Also, I won't yab you first (use bad words), but I promise, I will yab you last.

Only a child will hit me and I will overlook it, not an adult that understands the concept of consequence, responsibility, and civility. Questions like this give unscrupulous women the effrontery to assault men, with the belief that it is only men that should uphold the integrity of being non-violent, but not them.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by luminouz(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2021
richeeyo:

I still won her, can't insult her, can't beat her, sometimes you just have to let a lady win
Won her how?

Is pussy enough payment for public disgrace?

Nawa for you oh

4 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by ShaqFu: 11:01pm On May 13, 2021
crackhaus:
The simple answer is YES.

Reason?
You were defending yourself because your life was in danger.
Ha! I'm sure most feminist won't reason along this line. In their demented thought process, a man should hold back and let a woman physically assault him, why? Because he's a man. Imagine such narrow minded way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by richeeyo(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2021
luminouz:

Won her how?

Is pussy enough payment for public disgrace?

Nawa for you oh
As long as you didn't molest her, or steal from her, just ladies maddnes, no disgrace
You sound like the type that beats a lady,
Mike Tyson
King Kong
Mohammed ali
Great kali
Yoko sunna
Michael powers
Power rangers
Ben ten
T Rex himself
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by JeffreyJunior: 5:07am On May 14, 2021
My wife will be able to help me in this kind of situation.

She will be equipped with certain skills which include how to dish out configured slaps.

So if a woman wan show herself for where I dey, that woman go wear eye glasses for a few weeks. grin
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Karleb(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
Stupid question.

No wait until she kills you.

3 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Karleb(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2021
richeeyo:

Mumu!

8 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by The5DME(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2021
I go beat that girl enter coma.

4 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
Op, who you wan beat? grin
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
richeeyo:
Esau sold his birthright for FOOD
This one sold his Ego for sex. Whatever happens to ignoring or reporting her for assault

The way you guys celebrate SEX ehn....

6 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by richeeyo(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
Palema007:
Esau sold his birthright for FOOD
This one sold his Ego for sex. Whatever happens to ignoring or reporting her for assault

The way you guys celebrate SEX ehn....
Report her for Assault
Very funny
Why not seek asylum instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Said I Look Like Dr Martin Luther King Junior(picture) / Actor Tayo Adeleye Weeps As He Loses Beloved Wife | Biography / Indian Woman Gave Birth To 11 Kids At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.